Fun: Explore the forum [discover] - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Fun: Explore the forum [discover]

these are the features of the forum that even I do not know them after spending a lot of time here so thanks for the explanation and thanks for the support to the new users.

The very fast link to ignore someone under the name of yours 

https://cryptotalk.org/ignore/

Or by pressing on the link up here 👆🏻

The next thing is from yobit site .

I found out you can have conversation there tgat it's not found here and have a quick answer on your questions

On 9/28/2019 at 1:35 PM, xzibit said:

I got notification when you edited topic with my nick too. So if I do this: @xBDT Script you will be notified. There is another option, you can turn off notification for this when you post, it is next to submit reply button.

It would be better to have one for finished trading topics, if they are going to be allowed here.

You can make the topics on all the topics and these must be in the relevant section and constructive that is all and you can post any thing you want.

Interesting features are there. In order to avoid the duplicate posts, users can use search features with the customizable options. You can also search members by using search features to see their posts on forum. The forum administrator said, the team is working very hard to bring so many exciting features on forum in the near future.  

Of course, It is also a good idea in this forum. It was discovered in this forum that we can get our written posts back when we haven't posted it yet due to bad network or Internet problems and I searched for this forum and did what I think everyone should follow these. 

Thank you, friend, for this information that you shared with us. It is useful to know that there are such jobs here. They really help us in a real way, and it is best for everyone to know their existence.

Thank you very much for sharing this information I am a beginner and these posts really help me But a question please: What is the importance of signing ?? What would it help me if I put it ??

This forum contains many advantages and we must take advantage of them and know how to reach them. I also explored the forum and now I know its features and menus. Thanks for sharing the links and so far, I don't have any discoveries that are beyond basic.

Hi friend I think all features of the forum are very helpful and beneficial for us because they make the use of this forum easy for the members but I like the save feature of this forum because when we write any post and this post save until we submit that. The search feature of this forum is also very helpful because we can search anything by using this feature

The truth is that this forum never ceases to amaze me because there is always a new section or simply someone manages to keep the forum alive with valuable information, so it is important to study everything that has to do with the forum and also all the knowledge that one may have from outside and that you already have in mind to contribute even more value here.

All this functions are very good and makes browsing the forum very smooth. The leaderboard section really have some big names and you'll have to work very hard to reach that amount in the forum which is definitely not easy

hello dear if we start enjoeong this platform it will be a fun because we will always learn thing which can lead us to earn with new ideas from the knowledge

I was not aware of these features in the forum. Thank you for this useful post, my friend, and I hope that everyone will share the information they have so that the benefit may be spread to everyone.

It is a good thing to get to know all parts of the forum. Each member needs to do this in order to be able to interact well here

This is a nice topic to highlight the most important features of this forum, which many members and newcomers are ignorant of, as these features will help them to facilitate their browsing of the forum and perform their daily tasks.

It is a good thing to get to know all parts of the forum. Each member needs to do this in order to be able to interact well here

Hey dear thanks for sharing this useful knowledge for all of us on this forum it can make te posts most useful and vital for the site .

Great forum where every member can help each other by spreading knowledge about cryptocurrencies, thanks for telling us the forum shortcut link.

Thanks for sharing this useful topic with us. Actually,This forum makes us learn a lot by exploring through the topics and the link makes it easier to explore through the forums.I hope it would really be helpful among members of this forum to find topics such easily. I am waiting for new features to be added to this wonderful forum.

• +4 1

Hello. I'm new! It is nice to read these characteristics of the platform because I am new and did not know them. I will go slowly to learn like you.

I recently discovered a very useful feature for us, which is to know whether you have commented on a topic or not, as an icon appears to the left of the topic title in white if you have not responded to the topic previously, or in black for the topics that you commented on.

I think i know all those feature in the forum from search to notification and signature and more ,I love to see some thing new that i dont  know,In comment all talk about feature that i know so i will keep browse this topic to see new comment on that. 

Thank you so much dear for this important discoveragee because this feature seems to be unique and useful, and we all know that there are many more features to be discovered as far as the cryptotalk platform is concern, thanks.

Yes ,this is a great suggestion, we should always keep ourselves updated when we happen to find a new feature we should share it with other members so that we can all know about it.