Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future?

"By chance," they became "millionaires" between the blink of an eye and its attention, and investors shouted regret for being overlooked in Bitcoin by selling when it was equal to one dollar only 6 years ago before flying to its highest levels at 20 thousand dollars, but the decline was also the same, so what is the story?

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 12
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +4 2

Growth of Bitcoin price between 2010-2013 was dramatic and never seen before on any asset.

This was the time where you had 10.000  BTC with value of 10$ in your wallet and next year their value was a million.

These returns won't be a thing again. You have to risk a large amount of money in order to become rich.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Definately we will earn from bitcoin in future. Crypto is not going to be failed easily. Though bitcoin will not increase at high rate but it will surely rise in future and we will reap lots of profits.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

That's exactly what happens on cryptocurrency all the time. Many coins go up dramatically, so those who invest for long time invest a small amount of coins at risk so that if one of the coins goes up in value, they will become million dollar owners, just like you.  You can spend a few dollars for long-term investment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

As per the adoption and successes in blockchain technology if we managed to get sufficient amount then definitely we will become a game changer to the new world. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

The new wealth story of cryptocurrency that will happen again as many became millionaire because of bitcoin am hoping to be among of those that will be recorded in the new wealth story of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I dont think that Bitcoin will be end in short time, I see that the future of Bitcoin is for long term; dont forget that the Bitcoin project is not yet explored so there are nothing to afraid about the down or some difficult.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

10 hours ago, Opinder said:

Definately we will earn from bitcoin in future. Crypto is not going to be failed easily. Though bitcoin will not increase at high rate but it will surely rise in future and we will reap lots of profits.

even the 1% of the population accepts and uses the cryptocurrency.the bitcoin will cross 1million dollars.bitcoin and cryptocurrency is the biggest future of present.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Definitely.  I know most people who've made the most money so far in bitcoin have been those who got in early, but even in 2015 the price was only a few hundred dollars, and that was a few years after bitcoin was created.  There was still the opportunity then to make big returns if you'd just bought and held onto bitcoin for a few years, and I think even with the price at $7200, there's *still* an opportunity. 

The obvious problem is that nobody can peer into the future, and nobody could do that in 2009, 2015, or at any other time.  You just have to have faith, balls, and have the market go your way given enough time.  Only that last part is not under your control.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

These millionaire Bitcoin people's success stories prove that nothing is impossible and that the smart investment that once happened can make you go from zero to millions. Our stories may be coming.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Yes we do not know who will become rich. Because they always hide themselves. Yes, we can also become rich by working hard continuously, the most important thing is the key, sure.

• +1 1

I'm sure that's where Crypto will make history for the second month and the bounty will take us flying with Crypto to the Moon. that's the wealth we can take and be prepared for it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I hope yes, because the Bitcoin's volatility sometimes changes unexpectedly. The future is full of possibilities, many people can become rich soon. But for today we just need to relax and focus on our goals and sometimes take a risk to make a proper strategy.

• +2 1

Bitcoins and other crypto currency have unique strategy and the trader check the market indicators and invest. The market indicators and its price charts attract the new trader for investing the more people invest and store these currency and earn profit after passing the trade cycle.

• +2 1

On 12/25/2019 at 1:54 PM, BTC Future said:

Growth of Bitcoin price between 2010-2013 was dramatic and never seen before on any asset.

This was the time where you had 10.000  BTC with value of 10$ in your wallet and next year their value was a million.

These returns won't be a thing again. You have to risk a large amount of money in order to become rich.

Sure, in order to become rich you must risk huge amount of money but many people the things that's make them to be poor is that's they are so much fears to risk investment

There is a simple formula. Holding Fiat can never make you rich but investing can. On the other hand, Holding Crypto can do this because of its Facts. So, if we hold a coin we believe in so maybe we could get huge chance to be a millionaire  

• +1 1

For this year and in the future I don't think that people will find rich people suddenly with the purchase of Bitcoin. That period is over because now more promising is trading.

Those who today store Bitcoin will undoubtedly witness the wealth from storing Bitcoin. The white paper indicates this and is to be expected. 

Definitely yes!bitcoins gives big opportunity to everyone who are willing to take the risks and believe on its power,and those who believe on it will surely get rich soon IF bitcoins still be the king and be more successful.

Edited by Ms.o
  • +1 1

19 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

These millionaire Bitcoin people's success stories prove that nothing is impossible and that the smart investment that once happened can make you go from zero to millions. Our stories may be coming.

Yes ... this is a story that is always present in the world of Bitcoin and crypto the new millionaire. All of the world crypto has made produktive people on every years be long .hope so

Since Bitcoin was getting popular day by day it has a chance that there's a people that get millionaire because of Bitcoin. This was easy to say on the year that Bitcoin reach on $20,000.

• +2 1

I think so because every day we are witnessing somethings new, and the price reached the most high level in 2017 when bitcoin was at 20k dollars, I guess in the future we will face à new age of wealth like you said 

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Imran jameel said:

We are now in crypto and we are watching all the crypto with our eayes.in next upcomming bull run we tell people that we see bitcoin at lower price 6700$. We will see new massive success in crypto. 

i am also the witness of that dates when in next yaer or after few year crypto and bitcoin will go to moon and tell people that i am one of those who buy bitcoin at cheap price.

Thinking back many years, it seems that bitcoin was much lower, but now, the story of bitcoin has become really big, which is beyond speculation.  And its price has gone to such a point that even if all the coins are combined, its price will not match, so even if a little less, the story of Bitcoin will continue to rise forever.

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 3:52 PM, SuperCrypto said:

"By chance," they became "millionaires" between the blink of an eye and its attention, and investors shouted regret for being overlooked in Bitcoin by selling when it was equal to one dollar only 6 years ago before flying to its highest levels at 20 thousand dollars, but the decline was also the same, so what is the story?

May be because of last Bullish people are now mentally prepared for Bullish.Just like me i have collect several alt coins in my wallet and exchanges and waiting for Bullish.So may be i become rich this time.So in all many Millionaire we see this time .