Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future?

19 minutes ago, Abdullahsuleiman said:

Yes, definately we will earn from bitcoin in future. Crypto is not leaving to be futile easily. although bitcoin will not become more intense at from head to foot degree but it will indisputably get out of bed in coming and we will reap lots of profits.

I hope this happens and we talk about the stories of our wealth for parents and grandchildren in the future and everything is possible since the digital currencies are very volatile and can double more than we think.

• Useful or interesting 1

I will be definitely, when my children get into teen age than i will tell them how i started and how i got succeeded in crypto field. And we will be happy as early adopter of bitcoin and crypto currencies. 

21 hours ago, suiriafunc said:

I suppose sure we're in early degrees of Crypto enterprise will we see greater upgrades and severa shocks in our lifestyles with respect to we should keep a few Crypto monetary requirements to peer what will happen another and may be we're going to be mogul in another 10 or 20 a long term Who know what is coming following

Investing in digital currencies is one of the most daring and dangerous types of investment, as luck is a strong factor in its success as well as in its failure. No investor can predict the failure or success of this investment completely accurately.

On 1/16/2020 at 10:47 AM, KindCoin said:

In cryptocurrencies, we are going to be rich in the future because people investing $1000 now might gain $100000 in the future, that amount is not small at all. 

We always hear the stories of wealth and I think they will continue to emerge, because bitcoin started the journey of climb and soon new rich people will appear on the scene who knew how to keep bitcoins and their cryptocurrencies.

11 hours ago, ladankti said:

This turned into the time wherein you had 10.000  BTC with esteem of 10$ for your wallet and following yr their esteem was a million.

I can't rule out hearing more stories if expert analyzes are right. And here are the currencies are starting to grow and rise with Bitcoin and we do not know in which currency all the good lies, so let us wait.

One of the most important characteristics of dealing in cryptocurrencies is the ease with which they can be handled securely. The exchange system is similar to old or similar to transferring money from one bank account to another without administrative expenses, bank restrictions or even a bank account.

1 minute ago, Jone20 said:

You can also reduce losses by activating stop loss orders. It is important to know that the market does not always agree with where to place an order. And avoid the use of leverage.

To stop loss OK orders that's is what we call accepting risk in trading because if you don't stop loss it means you don't accept risk so that's you can lose all of your capital

Yes surely because in past there was very long and hard ways for have a good amount of money now this crypto technology change this all now we have many millionaires and hopefully in next few years we will have billionairs they will tell how they have this very quickly from this change of cryptocurrency its new chapter in humans history is happening and we will watch many more.

On 12/25/2019 at 5:52 PM, SuperCrypto said:

"By chance," they became "millionaires" between the blink of an eye and its attention, and investors shouted regret for being overlooked in Bitcoin by selling when it was equal to one dollar only 6 years ago before flying to its highest levels at 20 thousand dollars, but the decline was also the same, so what is the story?

This is the same as predictions, not much about what is known in the future, especially in the next 6 years. I actually doubt for a future where the price of bitcoin is very high, because it doesn't make sense for a currency (digital) where only 1 BTC can be worth Nissan Versa SV (2018)

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/7MySkNqG-Bitcoin-Bullish-in-Long-Term-but-Pullback-Is-Possible/ 

I think the above analysis can inform you that we didn't know there would be a time when bitcoin was highly valued and would bring new wealth stories.

3 hours ago, Albrdatu said:

Definately we will earn from bitcoin in future. Crypto is not going away to be disastrous easily. despite the fact that bitcoin will not mushroom at elevated speed but it will definitely mount in coming and we will reap lots of profits.

Yes indeed there will be more stories to be told by our children about our benefit in vry

20 hours ago, Shuvhi said:

Yes we will earn a good amount of BTC in future because  day by day the cryptocurrency market and the network is rising which helps us to become more wealthy.

Not all of us will end u making good money here, everyone has his own mind and ways to earn.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:22 PM, SuperCrypto said:

"By chance," they became "millionaires" between the blink of an eye and its attention, and investors shouted regret for being overlooked in Bitcoin by selling when it was equal to one dollar only 6 years ago before flying to its highest levels at 20 thousand dollars, but the decline was also the same, so what is the story?

Stories of wealth? If you are talking about what happened in 2017, I must say it is unlikely to happen again because BTC price has grown so high that even reaching 2x its current price is hard to imagine for most people. Everyone thinks the upcoming block reward reduction can make people rich again but I doubt if it can even double the price. Today, crypto holders can only make profit gradually and the era of overnight profits has gone.

On 12/25/2019 at 6:52 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Once it reach another All time high we can expect to see a new born millionaires out of this bull run event. But always keep in mind that for every millionaire someone else is losing money on the other side of the screen.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Yes indeed there will be more stories to be told by our children about our benefit in vry

In order to succeed in trading and achieve wealth, he always tried to buy the currency at the lowest possible price and do not buy it, which is insanely high because it will most likely decrease its price even a little.

Just now, purebitco said:

Wow it will be a thing of joy to witness a new story of cryptocurrency wealth that my Name we be included in the future, that's my most desire start from and beyond. 

To be rich you have to be patient. It often happens that the price of currencies goes down and investors fear losing their money and then selling their currencies at a loss. If you trust the currency and its project, do not sell it at a loss, especially as you want to invest in the long run.

3 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

To be rich you have to be patient. It often happens that the price of currencies goes down and investors fear losing their money and then selling their currencies at a loss. If you trust the currency and its project, do not sell it at a loss, especially as you want to invest in the long run.

i think not a lot of people will make it during the next bull run and the next altseason because a lot of people get greedy on the smallet candle in the market.

42 minutes ago, sobuj islam said:

This was the time where you had 10.000  BTC with value of 10$ in your wallet and next year ..The future is full of possibilities, many people can become rich soon.

The most famous wealthy businessmen who have made huge fortunes in investing in digital currencies in a short period, these have become overnight on the list of the world's richest people. I hope we take the opportunity like them.

4 minutes ago, purebitco said:

These people ’bitcoin success stories prove that nothing is impossible and that the smart investment that once happened can make you go from zero to millions. The drop was followed by a rise in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Goodcoin said:

Sure, this will be called crypto wealth. Crypto will increase in value and some crypto investors will compete with richest people in the world. 

Along with a revolution in the global economy, Bitcoin has irreversibly changed the lives of many people, and most of them have been those who believed in and bet on it since its inception.

4 minutes ago, MosesMusa said:

Yes we will because yes it's true people will become very rich because crytocurrency will make people rich from the coins that's the fact of the matter 

i think i have seen in the past 2 years a lot of newbies coming in the market and whales as well they are all heading to crypto so yes we will see more success stories.

Yes we will see many cryptocurrency millionares in the future cause cryptocurrency prices will continue to rise sharply and making a lot people rich in the process, I don't see when cryptocurrency will stop making people rich.

Development of Bitcoin cost between 2010-2013 was sensational and never observed on any advantage. 

This was where you had 10.000 BTC with estimation of 10$ in your wallet and one year from now their worth was a million. 

These profits won't be a thing once more. You need to hazard a lot of cash so as to get rich.

8 hours ago, Renz08 said:

It has a very huge possibility that it will happen. Lots of people in the past have already been a millionaire now because of bitcoin. After a few years they holding the bitcoin they have already gained millinions in the last year and I think it will also happen any time soon after bull market.

But Bitcoin was long ago cheap and they managed to collect a lot from it and benefited when the price went up crazy. But in our time, this price will rise reasonably and become more difficult to collect, because its price is high.

I expect to hear about new wealth stories in the coming years. who knows ? . The old stories happened by chance, and we do not know when the new mad rise of bitcoin will come, and that will result in new stories.

Bitcoin must evolve, become more popular, and rise to a crazy price until we witness new stories of wealth. Because it is the currency of the future and we all believe in it and its success.