Investing in cryptocurrencies - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marketnes

Investing in cryptocurrencies

If you are looking to multiply what you have you should become a good trader and learn how to work with this. The rest ways are dangerous but if you want you can look at the investbox in Yobit and learn how it works to find if there is a chance to make more from your cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can buy cryptocurrencies from many sources. We have exchanges, ATMs and you can also buy P2P from some exchanges that offer escrow for security reasons. If you can't find another way p2p exchanges can help you as there are many ways you can buy from there.

On 10/11/2020 at 12:42 PM, Marketnes said:

Where is the best place to invest cryptocurrencies?
In the exchanges there are offers to invest.
On platforms that offer daily, weekly or monthly profitability.
Or simply save them in the wallet.
What should we do to multiply our cryptocurrencies?
Comment.

I think you should trade if you want to increase your crypto currencies but multiplying it would be a very difficult guess you want to get scammed. You could also invest in investbox as there are coins that give good ROI.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is one of the most important ways to profit in the world of cryptography, but first you must choose the safe platform for investment and the appropriate cryptocurrency, and I strongly recommend you to invest in the Yobit as it is 100% safe and has many great investment plans.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 10/11/2020 at 12:42 PM, Marketnes said:

Where is the best place to invest cryptocurrencies?
In the exchanges there are offers to invest.
On platforms that offer daily, weekly or monthly profitability.
Or simply save them in the wallet.
Comment.

As we all know investing is putting your money in a business zone that it can expand in the future. Their ars different cryptocurrencies. But if you have the capital its advisable for you to go for the best. Bitcoin.

• +5 1

4 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

@Calvinpriva of course mate !

everyone has his opinions, and challenging each others doesn't mean we don't accept their opinions.

After all, this forum is made in such a way that we share thoughts and discuss them. If we didn't give our opinions then we are not learning the right way !!

That's true @eliottalderosn giving our opinions and challenging each other is a great way to learn. Unfortunately, there are some members will give you negative reactions when you challenge them :classic_laugh:... I don't know if those members are here to learn too or only to earn!

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are a lot of exchanges online where you can buy cryptocurrencies, trade them with Bitcoins or any other alt coins, simply hold them or in some cases, you are able to sake tokens and earn some interests. But make sure, these exchanges are always a risk for storing funds for longer times, as they can be hacked, and the exchange itself can turn out to be a scam also. So, the safest way is to trade, make profit and withdraw to USDT and store them to cold wallets(not on exchange wallets).

Holding always is the best option for investing in cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is better than other ones. The 2017 year showed that it is profitable to hold the cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin. So I suggest save your coins in your wallet. If you want another option I think Yobit Investbox could be a good one.

You can stake your cryptocurrencies in some exchanges or websites that offer staking interest but the most you will find is in the investbox in Yobit. There are many opportunities from coins there and you can make good profits, but also some investbox can be used so much that the price will be lowered a lot after some time.

• +1 1

On 10/11/2020 at 2:42 PM, Marketnes said:

You shouldn't try to multiply your cryptocurrencies as we have so many scams that will probably steal your cryptocurrencies promising so much like multiplying them. Don't trust anything and stay at Cryptotalk to increase your knowledge on crypto and how to avoid scammers.

Investing in cryptocurrency is very profitable.  Many are benefiting by investing in it.  But before investing in crypto, you need to know this well.  So first you have to know then you have to invest.. 

I will suggest you to invest your money in crypto trading in exchanges which is best abd easy way to earn daily profit. You should buy any best coin at low price and get your daily profit by selling it at high price. 

If I am to invest in a crypto currency I will actually invest most of my money on Trons because it is very low in price and I think it will one day grow like Bitcoin but if I'm financially buoyant I will rather invest on Etherium, binance or Bitcoin.

I agree with the opinion that says participate in the token (such as talk) because the rewards reach very good rates and it is a safe and secure investment process, you have my friend mining cryptocurrencies, but you need a computer with special specifications, but investing in it is good.

Hum you should invest into some exchanges that you believe they are trustable or if have good reviews for example just like Binance, Yobit, Coinbase Pro and so on.

Use Coinmarketcap.com for more information regarding such exchanges.

You could also make some investment into gambling if you wish to earn even more, but for that you should acquire more knowledge into how to properly gamble and try your luck.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Today investing in cryptocurrencies is the most profitable business in my opinion. And the best thing is that you have many options to choose from, there are many trusted platforms. In the future, cryptocurrencies will be the engine of the economy, don't be left out!

• +1 1

On 11/7/2020 at 4:18 PM, sarahyes said:

@setifienWe all lost a lot of money in our early days ... But we learned a lot and this is the most important thing .... If you do not lose, you will not gain experience. Experience comes from such things ...

I agree, but what you may loose without knowing anything is clearly bigger than what you may loose when you have some minimum basic information about trading/ investing techniques, that's why I said learning comes first, after that he can move to real time trading to use what he has learned

Edited by setifien

I recommend you to invest your cryptocurrencies in exchanges since there your investments are very safe and the exchanges offer good plans for you to invest your cryptocurrencies and have many profits.

• +1 1

Today there are many trading sites that offer investment plans, which consist of providing liquidity in a pool, where good returns can be produced 

Before you start investing, I advise you to study the currency and the positive and negative points, to know what you are going to do. Now, speaking particularly, I prefer to work with bitcoin because I know that it is a good currency and that investments are mostly good and I rarely lose from it, but nothing that does not recover quickly.

This is another silent means of making profit just by targeting what to earn in future, with good amount of money you accumulate coin for a specify period time waiting for rising to dumb to cash out profit

Well, there are more and more financial instruments and at the same time the risk when investing is growing. The best thing to do is invest in good projects, good sites that allow us to generate a good return on our investments.

Before investing in  crypto currency, first we have good knowledge in which platforum, site or coins we invested. In my opinion trading is best because its depend on our abilities, our analyzing, i know its risky but through knowledge and experience we handle it. For thats purpose binance, coinbase or yobit is best or safe. I dont like investment because for investment we select sites and in this field there are a lot of scamm sites are working so thats its an open source of losing money. Thats why trading is best beacuse its up to you. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/10/2020 at 5:27 AM, Ivanvlad4 said:

Before you start investing, I advise you to study the currency and the positive and negative points, to know what you are going to do. Now, speaking particularly, I prefer to work with bitcoin because I know that it is a good currency and that investments are mostly good and I rarely lose from it, but nothing that does not recover quickly.

That's true @Ivanvlad4 many of new trader don't consider this matter they think we will get such profit from investment as well from trading even they don't know about the coins that will it goes up or not, so it is essential to have such information so that we will not on loss..

I think it depends on what you plan to do with those cryptocurrencies. If you bought and wait for a couple of months to sell if price has grown, then you could leave them at an exchange. Some exchanges will offer you staking too and Yobit also has the investbox so you can use these to your advantage. But if you plan for long term holding for years then you need a cold storage wallet.