Investing in cryptocurrencies - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marketnes

Investing in cryptocurrencies

You want to invest to buy and have returns then you have to look no further than Yobit. The investbox offers returns in some crypto up to 10% daily. There is risk as prices are volatile as in all crypto but I have seen that some coins like dlrs are holding the price very well for a long time so risking in some of the new coins can help a lot in the future. Also look at the talk token. It has been doing great and being invested with high daily volumes.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is a very good taught , but before going into any investment platform, try and make research about such platform and know the way it works and also try to do a risk assessment before, and also keep learning of new ways to earn in cryptocurrencies because there are so many ways one can earn or increases his portfolio, to me trading still remains one of the best way of earning in crypto but it's more risky.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/11/2020 at 5:27 PM, Marketnes said:

Where is the best place to invest cryptocurrencies?
In the exchanges there are offers to invest.
On platforms that offer daily, weekly or monthly profitability.
Or simply save them in the wallet.
What should we do to multiply our cryptocurrencies?
Comment.

Well there are different options available for multiplying our Crypto. Trading is most common, but there is riks of lossing trade and you need enough knowledge and experience for successful trade.

And if we talk about other options, Like in yobit exchange there is Investbox feature. You can choose the coin and invest there you will get daily% of that coin. And if it has some action to complete you need to complete that for getting daily profit.

Also if you like mining then V-minning is available, which you can buy packages and start getting daily Minex coin.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Investing in cryptocurrencies is more risky than others because it needs to choose good currencies that achieve sufficient profits and honest platforms that are more secure. For me, I tried the Ubayt platform and it was the best for investment. As for other platforms, I have not tried it yet.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Investing in crypto currency is a good idea most especially when you purchase bitcoin at lower price and when the value have increase one will be able to make good profit when selling moreover it is advice able you do research and study the time difference in which the rate is high and when is low in other to make a good buy.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, to me I prefer trading with my currencies because I believe trading everyday will make me a better and experience trader on cryptocurrency one day, I do lose a lot and also gain, all is part of learning so the best thing I do to multiple my cryptocurrency is to invest heavily on a coin that has badly depreciate.

• +1 1

The investment you make is the cryptocurrencies. You can try some more investments that are always having risk. Some of them can give you rewards like staking or yield when you provide liquidity. DeFi is on the rise this year but many projects were met with hacks while some were exit scams.

• +2 1

When investing funds, it is important to track the rate of cryptocurrencies. And also be in the trend of current events. What if you are going to implement investments in cryptocurrencies? A detailed analysis is needed first. Then the contribution is made. And at the same time, you should decide how much you can afford to invest.

also decide what kind of crypt you want to invest in

You can invest in yobit investbox or you can stake your coin in other places like in trust wallet or in Binance exchange which is safer and better too, or you simply can make trades to earn more.

• +2 1

I am think what you ask is already in Yobit and other exchanges. Where you invest it is depends on where you are living too as some countries make it very difficult to invest and you will have to look for a while. You should invest in Bitcoin and a few altcoins too if this is what you are want but investing always has a danger and this market is risk too.

• +4 1

Hello everyone, in my opinion, the yobit and binance exchanges are the best platforms to invest in cryptocurrencies, they have many tools to multiply our assets, within those same platforms, I personally do a holding company, currently taking advantage of the bitcoin volatility, and I have done very well, once I manage to capitalize, I will study a little more the various opportunities that these exchanges offer us, to multiply our cryptocurrencies.

• +2 2

In my opinion, the best place to invest is trading, trading can multiply the crypto we have even though trading and investing are different but basically both are looking for profit. If investing we can get passive profit, but our trading must be actively trading on the exchange. You can use both methods to make a profit.

• +1 1

It is advisable to study where to invest safely, but some staking is a good way to generate passive income, I particularly like the yobit investbox.

Crypto is a field of investing and earning. There is a lot of opportunities for earning . Exchanging coins investing and trading are some jobs which we do to earn crruncy.so i think its providing us many opportunities and platform for earning.

Hi friends, there are many platform for trading in the Crypto world. Some of them are also spam and fraudulent to their users. I would like to recommend you YoBit forum that is great and very secure place to invest your money in Cryptocurrency. It gives you many opportunities such as trading, exchange with other currency, vMining and Investbox. Investbox is the great features of YoBit site in which you can invest your money with different plans such as daily, weekly and monthly, and different interest rates.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I think it is best to invest in cryptocurrencies than simply saving it on your wallet. this can multiply the amount of cryptocurrencies you have in your possession which could be sold for huge amount of profits in the future. So it is about developing and planning bi rights kinds of strategy in terms of investing and trading which would give you the desired amount of profits.

This varies from person to person, each person has a different profit strategy, some of them prefer to work in daily trading and prefer small daily profits over long-term profit, and others prefer to invest in a coin and hold it in his wallet for a long time until its price rises.
For me, I prefer a combination of the two methods, meaning I work in day trading as well as store some coins in the long run.

You should never invest at any plateform that offers you daily return on any investment without doing anything, I am talking about the hyip programs you should never do this, you will lose all of your money one day including all of your profits.

On 10/11/2020 at 4:42 PM, Marketnes said:

In the exchanges there are offers to invest.
On platforms that offer daily, weekly or monthly profitability.
Or simply save them in the wallet.
What should we do to multiply our cryptocurrencies?
Comment.

Invest in the crypto market is the good idea becasue in the crypto market is the best idea and this is the future of the world and so many peoples will know and they hold their coins for the upcoming bull.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 10/11/2020 at 5:27 PM, Marketnes said:

First advise to you, do not expect an investment advise on forum in this way because crypto is itself highly volatile thing. You need to be capable to take the risks before investing in any cryptocoin. If you do not mind, use search engines to find the best and authentic platforms like Yobit(Investbox) and in case of cryptocoin, choose the unique and the best performing coin. 

Thinking of the best place to invest in cryptocurrency, I will now talk about yobit and it is possible to get profit easily by investing safely in yobit.  Other sites to invest in are unsafe and risky if they are to be deceived by scammers.  It is possible to be successful by investing in Yobit from long term and short term business.

There are numerous uncommon stages in the field of exchanging digital forms of money. I for one arrangement with the Yobit stage, where I exchange my cash to it and purchase monetary standards at specific costs dependent on my specialized investigation and sell it at specific costs.

BetFury                                                   

There are many exchange sites and places where you can invest in cryptocurrency, I invest my cryptocurrency in Yobit and binance exchange so it's depends on you. You can invest in any exchange of your site if you have the knowledge. 

• +1 1

There are many exchqnging platform in online based.this helps us to exchange our cryptocurrencys.i invests my cryptocurrencys in yobit and binance exchange for my money.there are a lot exchanging platform,so nw you decide what is your liked.

On 11/25/2020 at 10:27 PM, Mella said:

I am think what you ask is already in Yobit and other exchanges. Where you invest it is depends on where you are living too as some countries make it very difficult to invest and you will have to look for a while. You should invest in Bitcoin and a few altcoins too if this is what you are want but investing always has a danger and this market is risk too.

@Mella  yobit and binance exchange well known for their staking plans, but the main problem is they offers good returns when we invest in low price coins,

if suddenly those coins price decreased then we can't earn profit, so I think if we have good capital and want some profit daily, then learn some trading skills,

because if start trading then our capital in our hands but one thing is trading need good experience this is the disadvantage.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1