Will Ethereum grow like bitcoin? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cassandra

Will Ethereum grow like bitcoin?

On 10/5/2019 at 1:41 PM, Cassandra said:

I believe everyone is aware of Ethereum and it's unbelievable pump which we witnessed in mid of June this year and all i am wondering is will Ethereum be the contender for the most reliable crypto currency ? is Ethereum the next big thing?

Ether has always been the next big thing next to Bitcoin though sometimes ether gain price increase on its own without btcs influence but most price variation are usually associated with BTCs price movement.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Hi, 

The fact that Ethereum is no longer the best Contractual Cryptocurrency.  If you have heard of EOS, it's going to just take over Ethereum in a year or so. Technology changes in a fraction of seconds, and Ethereum cannot keep up with this. The amount of transactions being stuck on Ethereum is very frustrating. A technology that cannot even handle such load of transactions is not worth your investment. 

Thanks for sharing.

In my opinion ethereum can grow bigger and more bigger in the future. I'm not sure is grow like bitcoin means the price will be huge like bitcoin then i'm not sure about that.

Sometimes I would like to answer OP a simple "no", but to see Vitalik is only the creator of ETH, if it is good, it has a history, but it has no life of its own, ETH does not rely on anything, in the ETH market if it were alone, I think that it did not exist, I affirm, when BTC enters a bullish trend, only then will ETH arise.

No, in my opinion  ethereum doesn't compete with bitcoin because ethereum holders are not enough supporters to ethereum although it is raised to a good price but still not sure it will increase against bitcoin in the future . Not so much people  using ETH like bitcoin so Its not growing properly 

9 hours ago, andrehol said:

By its potential, Ethereum is much stronger than Bitcoin. But it appeared later and can never replace Bitcoin as a leader for investment. It will be more expensive, but only after Bitcoin

Exactly, and this is what happened back in 2017 when Eth touched the point of 1400 $ making  ×140 increase times (because in the beginning of the same year it did ~10 $) while bitcoin has flourished by ×20 (around ~900$ in January 2017 and 20k in December)

ethereum has gone up like Bitcoin, you can see the progress of prices on Coinmarketcap, and the current price of Ethereum is already very high, hopefully it can be $ 1000

On 10/5/2019 at 2:20 PM, WeKeyU said:

Ethereum have some advantages to other altcoins that we can say that it has big potential to grow like bitcoin because ethereum is very popular, most trusted and invested crypto currency, it also hold the ranks with the highest market capitalization next to bitcoin.

I support your view point my friend, I will like to add the the major reasons for choosing ethereum over bitcoin is because of the speed of transfer and cheaper prices charge... Just my opinion. 

No offense intended. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

On 10/5/2019 at 7:41 PM, Cassandra said:

I believe everyone is aware of Ethereum and it's unbelievable pump which we witnessed in mid of June this year and all i am wondering is will Ethereum be the contender for the most reliable crypto currency ? is Ethereum the next big thing?

That is very possible because eth is a very large coin because it has clear objects and clear mission missions so that investors do not hesitate to buy it.

3 minutes ago, Coollucky said:

I think if bitcoin starts to go up, then eth with most coins will go up, as in 2017 ... it was fun then.
Sorry leaked a lot of bitcoins then on advertising, before growth.

😈

That is the hope of investors who hold their coins in 2017 until now, friend. Hopefully a year for friends to come back again in the coming year

this year is the best year for ethereum i hope the next year is much more profitable i prefer this coin more than bitcoin i dont know why but it's just a feeling i think his logo give more trustt LOL 

20 hours ago, Razendra18 said:

That is very possible because eth is a very large coin because it has clear objects and clear mission missions so that investors do not hesitate to buy it.

That is the hope of investors who hold their coins in 2017 until now, friend. Hopefully a year for friends to come back again in the coming year

Yeah. Agree with you 😃
I will wait for a good time again and this one will come, I hope =))
I will continue to collect coins.

Edited by Coollucky

if we are talking about the market cap ehtereum already made big steps and is the number two in market cap and what grow is more than that ? 

The possibility will always be there. Ethereum gets full support from the community, even from the bitcoin community. They need to fix the code. And of course, another team has been launched to address the issue of scalability. We wait for V2 to start.

8 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

if we are talking about the market cap ehtereum already made big steps and is the number two in market cap and what grow is more than that ? 

I guess maybe he was referring to if we will see ether priced as high as BTC is? We have already seen ether at almost 2k before back in 2017 and I believe ether some day can get to 10k, speculating of course but this is possible as the second position crypto currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

47 minutes ago, phuing said:

The only challenge that I am seeing with Ethereum is just the challenge with ICO, Ico crowd funding is no longer booming as it used to be because investor are not quite impressed about the system again because of those who are defrauding them through it, but I need Ethereum to just think out of the box and have something that investors can rely on like IEO rather than just watching and seeing these bad fraudsters just bring shame to their name.

The number of frauds in crypto started a huge growth in the last 2 years and everyday they are increasing, and that made people very cautious about crypto, while ether platform could be used much better than this

yes it will go like bitcoin but never cross the price of the bitcoin because bitcoin is the major coin and etherium is a small coin, so when it will rise then its price will be less than bitcoin price. etherium is also a good coin.

Hard Worker 😎😎

We see once time 10 eth equally = 1 bitcoin.If eth pupming hard, it will recover his price.So you hold your eth for longterm.

Ethereum is already a very popular currency on the crypto market. No longer needs presentation. It is such an important currency that 80% of the tokens are influenced and dependent on it. But I don't think he will ever compete with BTC. Bitcoin is the reference currency on the crypto market and will probably be the first currency to replace the FIAT currency.

It may evolve but will not take the place of bitcoin once and for all
It is just like the euro and the dollar both currencies are strong but no one takes the place of the other

Life is great and enjoy it

1 hour ago, Thekingcallme said:

It may evolve but will not take the place of bitcoin once and for all
It is just like the euro and the dollar both currencies are strong but no one takes the place of the other

Ethereum is a powerful currency but it cannot compete with Bitcoin no matter what you do
That is why Bitcoin is ranked first and Ethereum is second

THINK POSITIVE

Ethereum is a second largest CryptoCurrency in whole world and if its developer decrease its supply and the they don't make or create other Ethereum then its price automatically increase and maybe eth cross btc 

50 minutes ago, vohar123 said:

ethereum can grow a lot. but it will always be behind bitcoin.

while ethereum has a different purpose of bitcoin like smartcontracts and tokens, lets not forget they are more inclined to fork their coin, when bitcoin isnt. bitcoin is the master coin which isnt reversible, while eth devs are crazy to reverse their chain if anything happens (DAO, ETC stuff, etc).

ethereum is ok, better than 99% of shitcoins, but bitcoin >> eth

You are absolutely right what you are saying but those are true for novadays buddy. In the future if bitcoin wont follow the development it will replace the top and biggest guess is ethereum for it 

1 minute ago, mortimerh said:

I also appreciate it. We can see the Ethereum platform has been used for the past few years and it works very well. It really is a business worth hundreds of billions of dollars. Bitcoin is just the first coin born and now it has not contributed too much to the crypto market.

Bitcoin has not contributed too much to the crypto ? LOL

If bitcoin wasn't there you could not ever see any of this alt coins

and dont forget that lots of this coins today you are seeing the in the market are just a hard fork of bitcoin

For now, it can be said that Ethereum is quite promising. It began to rise slowly and began to promise promises for the future. But if to rival the price og Bitcoin, it might still be very far away. It could be that in the future ethereum will top the crypto currency. whu will know!!!