Will Ethereum grow like bitcoin? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cassandra

Will Ethereum grow like bitcoin?

On 10/5/2019 at 2:10 PM, BillyEllish said:

I think It is difficult, Because Bitcoin is more popular and more valuable. Bitcoin is the second of crypto currency.

I call bitcoin the grand Master, because all others are trailing behind it, and it drives other coin as it moves. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

On 10/5/2019 at 5:41 AM, Cassandra said:

I believe everyone is aware of Ethereum and it's unbelievable pump which we witnessed in mid of June this year and all i am wondering is will Ethereum be the contender for the most reliable crypto currency ? is Ethereum the next big thing?

Eth has potential to be like Bitcoin but bitcoin is running faster the ETH but both are good for invest now !

Good Luck ! 

Yes ethereum has the biggest potential after bitcoin i aggree with you about it. People trusting ethereum but big investor doesnt trust like before it needs some times to get his throne back :) 

Let it grow in value, because Vitaly Buterin is a brilliant young and promising person who seeks to make his team exceed all his expectations. Buterin makes various forums of this kind and welcomes the positive in the crypto industry of society as a whole. How much he discusses in these forums, he tries to explain to us, who do not quite understand the logic of what is happening, and openly solves problems in the forums. I believe that Buterin is superior to the coin like Ripple and he is given to know this.

On 05.10.2019 at 16:44, WeKeyU said:

Ethereum will be stable and popular like bitcoin one day. Ethereum is the second largest popular online digital binary currency.

I agree with you.
+ Ethereum has useful functions that Bitcoin doesn't have.
Therefore, if Bitcoin will increase in price, then Ethereum too.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Ether already grown very much and may continue to grow, but what do you mean by growing ? you mean the grow in price ? if yes I should say no one can foresee the future, we may see a significant growth in ether again or not

Ethereum can certainly develop like bitcoin but ethereum will not be able to beat bitcoin. Because bitcoin is far more powerful than ethereum. Bitcoin far more desirable and famous than ethereum.

On 10/5/2019 at 6:11 AM, XperinceGirl said:

in this case I think ethereum might grow like bitcoin and my opinion ethereum would also be the next big thing in the future not knowing when it would happen. I can only think optimistically about that

ETH in real growing day by day and future is bright for ETH so dont loss you hope for ETH . Keep Hodl and Hodl ETH

Good Luck !

Thanks

ethereum is a very extraordinary coin, this coin brings us to the altcoin era, many coins have sprung up placed on the ethereum blockchain network, I am very sure ethereum will develop rapidly in the near future. and of course will compete with bitcoin strictly

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/12/2019 at 10:11 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

Ether already grown very much and may continue to grow, but what do you mean by growing ? you mean the grow in price ? if yes I should say no one can foresee the future, we may see a significant growth in ether again or not

That would still take a while because Ethereum is stagnated in price for now. but maybe soon we can see a rise in price.

Ethereum has always kept the second place on coinmarketcap (CMC) in term of dominance and strength but it couldn't surpass bitcoin since its creation.

In general, it's a worthy coin 

On 10/5/2019 at 2:12 PM, WeKeyU said:

ethereum will grow like bitcoin. because Ethereum has very high potential and is very popular now. and besides that many tokens use it

But it gives the opportunity to pseudo-projects (that tend to harm its reliability) by using its blockchain code source 

Edited by setifien

2 minutes ago, setifien said:

Etherium has always kept the second place on coinmarketcap (CMC) in term of dominance and strength but it couldn't surpass bitcoin since its creation.

In general, it's a worthy coin 

Ethereum was not always second in coinmarketcap. A year or two ago, XRP was heavily pumped, and during this period, XRP held the second position on coinmarketcap for some time. Ethereum has its benefits on BTC in the form of reasonable contracts. ETH will be very difficult to displace BTC because it has a very strong community

Yes i know the Eth coin is most powerful and important in cryptocurrency and when any coin created by any developer then they told his followers to invest in eth and this coin is most valuable in future and hit to moon

According to Vitalik he promises that Eth will be very big, for some changes that are coming, even if he does what he does, he will not be able to overcome Bitcoin, because ETH has always depended on Bitcoin, if BItcoin goes down ETH bleeds. ETH has no life of its own.

30 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

Well, without a doubt, Etherium has great potential and its price will increase steadily. However I think it will not exceed bitcoin. I consider it to be established as the second cryptocurrency in the market.

I agree with you.
Bitcoin is the foundation of any cryptocurrency.
Surely no one will decide to remove the foundation or put it in second, third place.
Ethereum should be second if no one creates a coin more promising.

1 hour ago, Silvinator said:

Well, without a doubt, Etherium has great potential and its price will increase steadily. However I think it will not exceed bitcoin. I consider it to be established as the second cryptocurrency in the market.

without a doubt ? NO

I have so many doubts about ether's price in future, I dont know people can be this much certain about price of coins

On 10/5/2019 at 6:11 PM, Cassandra said:

I believe everyone is aware of Ethereum and it's unbelievable pump which we witnessed in mid of June this year and all i am wondering is will Ethereum be the contender for the most reliable crypto currency ? is Ethereum the next big thing?

No it cannot grow how bitcoin did 🙂 .

Company often moves with unpredictable moves and withdraw there words later 🙂

2:80 do you logically think it can move 80 x ? whats the reason . Tron and EOS dapps are better than ETH  dapp .i do not see any good projects ? even etc is a failure project it survive more due to gambling house and more trades . ETH 2.0 wont be more positive news 🙂 it will just give a little pump whats you think ?

Edited by Cryptohash

10 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

No it cannot grow how bitcoin did 🙂 .

Company often moves with unpredictable moves and withdraw there words later 🙂

2:80 do you logically think it can move 80 x ? what the reason . Tron and EOS dapps are better than ETH  dapp .i do not see any good projects ? even etc is a failure project it survive more due to gambling house and more trades . ETH 2.0 wont be more positive news 🙂 it will just give a little pump whats you think ?

I don't think that ETH can overcome BTC but you talking like this market needs a reason for what happens, no it doesn't, in this market anything that you think is impossible is possible and its completely unpredictable

I'm just saying we cant be certain about anything in this market

1 minute ago, Mohs3n71 said:

I don't think that ETH can overcome BTC but you talking like this market needs a reason for what happens, no it doesn't, in this market anything that you think is impossible is possible and its completely unpredictable

I'm just saying we cant be certain about anything in this market

Crpyto market is unpredictable even i agree with this point 🙂 some time market needs reason when project is dead you cannot expect it to move more up ? no one will be there to support it ? what you say ?

But LTC ETH and BCH always more according to bitcoin moves 🙂 there moves are often connected according to btc this is what i mean 🙂

On 10/5/2019 at 1:41 PM, Cassandra said:

unbelievable pump in june this year? that was not a pump... 😂 have you seen ETH prices during the bull run? the all time high? that is a pump! 🙂

Ethereum is a great project and will surely become news during 2020, but we need to look at stuff in prespective and ETH can also fail. Look, don't take this the wrong way, I love ETH and I think this is the most serious project in crypto that is not directly aiming to just become money, ETH has so much more, but nevertheless, we need to wait and see as they need to do a serious upgrade and there is always the chance of it not working in the short and/or long run

remember that nothing is sure in crypto

By its potential, Ethereum is much stronger than Bitcoin. But it appeared later and can never replace Bitcoin as a leader for investment. It will be more expensive, but only after Bitcoin

2 minutes ago, andrehol said:

By its potential, Ethereum is much stronger than Bitcoin. But it appeared later and can never replace Bitcoin as a leader for investment. It will be more expensive, but only after Bitcoin

Yes, Ethereum has a good future and great potential.
And although everyone is confident that Ethereum won't be in the first place, due to the fact that Bitcoin is the basis of all cryptocurrencies, I can say that everything happens on the trading market...

2 hours ago, natukejtu said:

what I know is that the current price of ethereum is terrible, the price is falling very badly and enthusiasts from ethereum are not too many so many give up on ethereum and prefer to secure their assets, cryptocurrency conditions around the world are also not good which makes a lot of coins fall down.

No need to panic. )
It remains to wait a bit when traders around the world move to cryptocurrency exchanges, because all cryptocurrency will rapidly begin to rise in price.

35 minutes ago, Mananabasvalin said:

There is no impossible here in crypto and it is volatile, there is a chance that ethereum will grow like bitcoin and maybe can surpass bitcoin, but we don't know when would it happen but as what I said it is possible. If ethereum grow like bitcoin I think the market will be great because there are two coins that have a high price.

2 coins are good, and most coins are even better.
Because all the other altcoins will chase for 2 main coins during the price increase.

Ethereum will grow but not like bitcoin
But it will be a fierce competition between etherium and bitcoin

This is due to several reasons
One of them is the high popularity of bitcoin and no one is thinking of leaving his bitcoin versus etherium
A bitcoin for him is a treasure
And also because it is the first currency and the mother currency for the rest of the currencies

THINK POSITIVE