How to convincing people to leave crypto? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to convincing people to leave crypto?

On 12/24/2019 at 10:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

I understand your frustration of being a friend. What I could advice you, if they really doesn't want to get off cryptocurrency, to make them invest on long-term, and then do other things while waiting for long-term gains.

you can tell your friend i known crypto is good source for income but my friend you need more knowledge about crypto you gain some knowledge about crypto then come again in crypto. 

Instead of convincing them to leave, why don't you just teach them what should they really do in their coins. Teach them on how should they manage their balance and where should they use it. Crypto is good for earning some if people are knowledgeable about it.

2 hours ago, Shuusei said:

That's kinda hard. Especially if your friend is a stubborn one than keeps refusing your advice. Even if you stopping them from cryptocurrency is for their good, they won't listen. I think just let them be, you've done enough to stop them. Let them taste their own medicine and doings. They will stop eventually when they realized they don't gained anything.

Yes actually when they incur a large loss and still doesn't have anything to gain from they will quitely walk away

If you tryna convince your friend to leave crypto i think the easiest way is to that there is a lot of bad sides that crypto can do, like illegal activities and there is a lot of scammers.

I think that is depend on your friend mindset. If they have strong believe in cryptocurrency, you can't stop it no matter what strategy you using to make him stop on cryptocurrency. I don't know why you need stop him. Maybe his hobby is on cryptocurrency, so he don't think much about the loss.

I am also now is want focus on cryptocurrency, so sometimes i get disrupt by my parents or friend. But i am still going to cryptocurrency again. That is because my believe on cryptocurrency, where this time is good investment for the future.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

It doesn't matter what they turn to, same result awaits them for as long as they're not taking the right steps and unwilling own up for their mistakes so they can have the ability to learn but instead passing the bulk to cryptocurrency. Fact is, they're not failing because of cryptocurrency, but because they're full of wrong ideas and they're the last to admit it.

Its very hard to convince the users to leave crypto because its giving much in return to its users and the likeness of crypto is also increasing accordingly, if in future any fraud happens with the users then it may cause users to leave crypto.

8 hours ago, boris16922 said:

Многие люди торгуют критовалютой не вникая в процесс и не желаю разбираться что да как. От сюда и неудачи и желание отказаться от криптовалют. Считаю, что с криптовалютой нужно обращаться также как и с любой другой валютой, немножко усердия и терпения, и все получится. Главное не опускать руки.

Sorry this is an English group pls

Well, you have a valid reason why you want to take away your friend far from crypto world, but if they refuse for your help then it's their own fault I know you give your best to help them, but as you say they refuse so its because their pride is so high that's why. Anyway, good luck on what you will going to do and I think its the right thing to do.

On 12/24/2019 at 10:52 PM, MarsDota2 said:

A people who already earned a lot of money in crypto is cannot stop to use it because they earned already so why they stop it helps a lot to have an additional sources of income, but a person who had a lot of loses and debt can stop using crypto because they cannot pay anymore using crypto.

Yes you are right, if I get a big profit in anything I will never quite it or leave it.

Do they invest in things like cloud mining? maybe you can show the results of crypto income in another way so they will believe. 😊

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

If you have more knowledge about cryptocurrency then you must earn good money from cryptocurrenc. your friend works on cryptocurrency and  lose money, then you advise him to gain a better understanding of Cryptocurrency then he must be able to earn a good income.Because it is a good idea to earn money Cryptocurrency.

People are not convince to leave crypto a for the matter if fact most are drawn to it, and this year there will be many people joining.

I show my portfolio to these users that how can i earned profit from this market. I realize that where is your mistake and you have to overcome this mistake. Then they again started the crypto currency and now become the sucessful trader

Saying  leaving crypto wolrd??why??instead of saying them yo leave crypto why you just try toconvince them.to try trading nbut make sure to study it first.

Maybe that why they are lossing money becouse on investing fake projects as well as scammed project?leaving crypto is not a good idea

On 1/8/2020 at 5:58 AM, babakashi2020 said:

No one has to leave. All we need is to give them encouragements to make them stay in the crypto industry.

Thats right buddy.becouse cryoto currency or crypto industry is the future fiat.and leaving crypto world is not a good idea.as if today crypto is too useanle.we can make transaktions here in just one clik

That is their problem. If they can't discipline themselves and does not listen to others then I don't think there is anything we can do. Based from my experience I earned crypto and lose nothing from it.

Why you convince people to leave cryptocurrency crypto trading is a profitable business the people who knows about the value of cryptocurrency is they never leave the people ok not earning good profit and loss his money in my opinion they did not learn properly if they learn properly they will earn definitely good profit

I don't think they can be persuaded to leave crypto because they will never want to leave crypto, but they can be expelled from crypto by the misconception that crypto scams.

To convincing people to people leave crypto in many ways.We can fear people to use crypto restriction.But i dont want to convincing people to leaves crypto

I think that the people who have made money through cryptocurrency will not be able to convince anyone that they are big enough to make money. Because they believe cryptocurrency Bitcoin can earn money in a very short period of time, it doesn't look like they can ever quit cryptocurrency, a trusted outsourcing website.

You must teach them first on the basics to avoid traps laid by scammers that could still your money and possibly your identity to get the money on your existing wallet.