The word soon in cryptocurrency phase? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

The word soon in cryptocurrency phase?

Cryptocurrencies are developing rapidly, perhaps this near future after a year. But if we do not want to be very optimistic, it will be after 10 years

All I can say is that cryptocurrencies will develop and become one of the most used currencies in this world in the future and have a significant control over the market.

Life is great and enjoy it

future is not predictable buddy but i think its kinda true because crytpo world is developing everyday and there are many amazing project on going also everyday more people invest money on crypto and learn about ir these are my reasons.

There will be nothing to be presented in cryptocurrency in the future, cryptocurrency will be continue to be predicted and there is no special ways of doing it

Yes you are right, even that the word soon can mean 10 years, when we say that coding currencies can be legislated and regulated in all countries of the world soon so that means 10 years and perhaps more because every market needs time to mature.

soon means that it is likely to happen in the very near future and that is the same way in which it is utilized in the crypto world as well. AS far as i know there is no difference in the time reference when it comes to using this word outside of the crypto world and here as well. I think that you may get an indication by saying soon in my opinion is within weeks to a couple months.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 12/25/2019 at 2:04 AM, Oxygen said:

This word is used mostly to give hope in cryptocurrency world. as some one said you will soon see spike in price of bicoin. 

For me the word soon has positive meaning especially when some experts said "soon the price will rise" this what comes in my mind when I hear that. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

What is meant by the word soon in cryptography, i.e., the thing that will happen to cryptocurrencies in the future, and this matter depends on the forecasts and forecasts, most of which are wrong, because the crypto world is difficult to place expectations inside because it witnesses a large movement on a daily basis in currency rates, so we just have to watch and see what will happen to the prices and the field

it's very difficult to predict the price of cryptocurrency because this market is highly fluctuate but if you are new in cryptocurrency then there is a high chance of getting confused because these days many fake prediction is going on 

I think that cryptocurrencies and blockchain have a huge potential in the near future, but it will be spreading slowly and consistently I think, so we need to wait some time for cryptocurrency phase 

Well people's prediction isn't perfect because the future is unpredictable, so I would say we face the present and just hope for the future, so it's better to watch the market price carefully and follow it's movement and make profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it's about the SOON coin. Yes, I have heard of such an altcoin, a very interesting option! I think it can be an analog of doge or xrp altcoins!

Frankly, I do not have confidence in the predictions that some say in the field of crypto because most of them are incorrect and the prices of cryptocurrencies change daily according to the supply and demand in the market, but I hope in the future that the spread of cryptography will in the world

• +2 1

All expectations indicate that the world will adopt the blockchain system and the crypto field in general because of the advantages that strong currencies possess in it.

No one can predict about this word soon can be for 2 hours for 4 hours for 4 days or also can be for months. It can't be predicted.

Cryptocurrencies cannot have phase to the rest of the world in physical life, but it will only remained to be the rest of the world to the digital currencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I think it is all about the future of cryptocurreny it would be better than the present condition it would be used by many people around the world this currency would be used for exchange from one person to another person. After 5 year there will be great chance in the increase in the price of cryptocurreny but we can not really predict the future.

If colleagues follow predictions about cryptocurrencies it is very difficult at least for me, my humble opinion. You have to live them up to date since the future is very uncertain, especially on the subject of cryptocurrencies.
Good luck and raté grace for the whole community
A big greeting

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 12/24/2019 at 12:59 PM, Delgboke said:

Please I want to really know what you understand by this word soon in cryptocurrency phase, because I have been wondering about this word soon in cryptocurrency phase can be next five years, is not soon as they said it. What do you have to say? 

My friend @Delgboke I know that soon means in the following hours or days but I don't think that it is five years in any way. This time, five years, is too far in the future and of course nobody can say soon and mean this long. It some crypto says soon and doesn't deliver soon then it is probably a scam crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

On 12/24/2019 at 12:59 PM, Delgboke said:

Please I want to really know what you understand by this word soon in cryptocurrency phase, because I have been wondering about this word soon in cryptocurrency phase can be next five years, is not soon as they said it. What do you have to say? 

Friend, I don't know what they said but I see cryptocurrencies rising and used more but with Bitcoin first. If you study more you will find what is the best and why there are bitcoin maximalists, I don't agree that all altcoins are not worth but they make good point about who is the first.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

I don't think that this means anything. When you ask a question and get a reply like that then you should be holding a small basket and don't expect anything. This means that there is nothing scheduled and this cryptocurrency admin or marketing manager just wants to keep you around supporting them and doesn't have any idea about developments and when there will be a definite answer for your question.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto is very popular now compared on the past years, so I think it is the sign that in coming years we could see that almost everyone uses crypto and make a profit from since it is the main job I think of it to sustain the needs of people especially in terms of financial. I hope we in the future, all the country will accept it, because it so much to offer.

The popularity of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day and its obvious that soon everyone will start using this instead of other currencies. But there are some hindrances in achieving a world wide acceptance, this includes lack of confidence in cryptos and legal restrictions by some countries. So if such restrictions are removed and people are given proper knowledge on cryptocurrency, then everyone will start using cryptocurrency worldwide. So in future the use of cryptocurrency will increase because its inevitable.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

I didn't understand what you want to say friend. You ask what means soon? Soon means in a matter of some time or days what is this about though, you have not given a lot to know. Development is not an easy task and a programmer can't know when he will be ready. There is testing auditing and it is not easy to release a cryptocurrency just like that.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto currency is very unpredictable the word "soon" can be a very long time and maybe its sooner than you even think. One cannot say anything about crypto currency once he have enough knowledge 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day