What would you do if you have $ 500 to invest? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexiscaceres

What would you do if you have $ 500 to invest?

If I have $500 am going to buy a virtual miner in Yobit exchange platform to earn profit for a life time duration or am going to buy tokens and stake them in an investbox to earn a percent profit from it 

To me, if I have $500 to invest on a crypto currency I will invest on but Bitcoin and Etherium but I will invest 60% of my money on Etherium and then 40% on Bitcoin because the amount or price value of Bitcoin is higher than that of Etherium but both of price are moving higher well.

• +3 1

If I have $500 to invest, I will not invest them all in one place, but I will divide and invest them to the different places, which is, $100 to forex, $100 to crypto trading, $200 to yobit virtual mining, $100 I will keep them for emergency. 

• +2 1

I would immediately put everything in the crypt because I think this is the most worthwhile investment at my age than spending on something left

If I had that much money I would invest in some good cryptocurrency  for trading. Bitcoin could be good choice for me in that conditions. I would buy btc at lower price and hold to get profits. 

• Useful or interesting 1

If I had $500 I would probably invest all in crypto currency as it has the most potential for good earnings. Most probably in yobit Vmining and buy some more btc for long term investment.

I'm puting everything into Bitcoin. I wait for 20k and then I will make a plan if I see signs of altcoins having a possible new altcoin season but for right now I am interested only in investing in Bitcoin. Another good idea would be to invest in Talk token and use the investbox with 1% daily you will double in twenty days.

• +2 1

I would buy a mining to earn cryptocurrencies every day and always have profits every day or I invest in a plan of an exchange so that it also leaves me profits.

• +3 1

You can try to diversify them into Bitcoin 250 dollars and risk higher with the rest in some altcoins like EThereum, Liteoin, Monero and perhaps XRP. But this is what you should look forward doing on your own. If you invest in Bitcoin only you are better.

• +2 1

With that money I will invest in primebtc and copy some trader there with 200 usd after that I will put 100 usd more in Quanfury to make trading, the other 300 usd I will put in the web Arbiry that now is give a lot of profit and look really good to invest a little money.

• +1 1

If i have 500 dollars then i will invest the 20 percent of my total money in thus way if i get risk then i have more to invest senior says don't take all eggs in one box so i will follow this and invest some of total amount

• +1 1

When we win $ 500, we need enough time in planning and studying. For example, if we choose to invest in currencies ... we have to choose the safe, good platform or wallet, choose the right currencies and choose the right time to buy.
 It is better to divide $ 500 into three parts or two and put it in a different investment

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think you can make good profits by investing $ 500 in cryptocurrencies, but first you must have knowledge of the world of cryptography and choose the platform and the cryptocurrency that has a good project and I advise you to invest in virtual mining in the Yobit.

I would use it to buy Bitcoin since I'm planning to accumulate more Bitcoin so that once the bull run occurs or the Bitcoin reached the 100K USD price then definitely I will sell it so that I could gain huge profit. I'm still a student so I don't have that much money to use for buying some cryptocurrency, but once I got a job, the half of my salary will go to Bitcoin, because for me cryptocurrency is the best investment nowadays.

On 10/10/2020 at 3:50 AM, Hear80 said:

Hello, I really like the idea of being able to invest in Yobit's virtual miner, I see it very well to generate profits passively without being so aware of the market, I love the idea, I hope I could have the opportunity to invest there.

Same here. I have developed a connection with the virtual miner and I am sure that it is a very profitable investment. So I would gladly buy to it miners because I am sure that they would give me good returns after some time.

With the current wave of the btc market I would steadily invest the money on a trading platform that pays high interest on return

I would probably invest 70 % in bitcoin, 15 % in a couple of DeFi projects, and would buy Talk tokens with the rest to put them in Yobit's Investbox. Diversification is always a valuable tool when it comes to investing. 

On 10/10/2020 at 5:46 AM, Alexiscaceres said:

Basically the title, you have $ 500 to invest without any regrets, in what, or where would you invest to get the maximum possible profit?

I would invest in day trading, $500 is a very good amount to chess a profit on a volatile market or on arbitrage trading. There are many investment plans, but if you have good trading skills you can earn more amount.

• +1 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The invest box has provided a very powerful place for us to earn some good money and so we need to continue using it and make sure that there is a lot of work to really keep together everything in the right side of things so today am going to try to make sure that we are able  to follow certain strategies and the most important thing is to really put together 500$ you can keep making about 5% every day so thats the place you should check.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Now I am fighting to get such amount and directing it to the forex trading, so forex will my major thing to do if I success to have such amount of noney.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

No previous comment is made, you investigate the opportunity that best suits you, just investigate and when it is time to invest every day there are opportunities you just have to wait for the good one but you have to investigate greetings

I would learn trading and make investment in trading by myself if I have 500 dollars as it will be in my own hands and I will be responsible  for lose and wins of my rades.

On 10/10/2020 at 8:31 AM, Alexiscaceres said:

Basically the title, you have $ 500 to invest without any regrets, in what, or where would you invest to get the maximum possible profit?

If I would got 500$ , sure I would buy Talk token and put them in investbox safely. And get my daily returns. Currently I'm receiving my daily profit through investbox and If I would have got extra money, sure talk token would be my first priority. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

if I had 500 $ to invest I would put them all on ampl, through the geyser program it is possible to provide liquidity on the defi uniswap through the ampl / eth pair with an ampl gain of 54.9% every 60 days

• +1 1

I would like to invest in Bitcoin because it is a cryptocurrency that always makes you profit and I would also like to invest in yobit mining, it is a very good way to earn money in the long term

• +2 1