Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rpar1

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

On 12/23/2019 at 5:05 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

you already found what you want! cryptotalk is the best site for earning free btc you can earn and learn at the same time! but if you trying to find another sites coinpot is a good choose and also you can get btc by rolling in freebitco

On 12/24/2019 at 8:17 AM, Iftekhar75 said:

I would suggest you bitcoin cryptocurrency as it is one of the best cryptocurrency of the decade. It is also profitable.

Yes but how to earn the cryptocurrency id the problem, is there a way i can earn that coin without hassle

There are many cryptocurrencies that many people find attractive, but in the meantime there are good bit coins that are worth a lot.

The best crypto currency is the bitcoin. And the other crypto currencies are good for trading and for long term holding.

The bitcoin currency is the first currency of the world. And mostly users holding this currency

There are so many cryptocurrency in the market. Bitcoin is the leader of all cryptocurrencies. And  Bitcoin price very high, so we can buy other top currency like ETH, LTC, XRP, NRG, TRX, XLM etc. . now price is very low. when price is up then you can sell all crypto currencies and can get profit.

There are several websites to earn crypto but as far as I know the legit and clear and educatived is only crptotalk at this time 2019. I have been searching too but there is nothing like cryptotalk.org

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency of all time. Because bitcoin has so much potential in crypto market. Bitcoin is the king of crypto market. So best crypto currency is bitcoin.

In the crypto currency world all the crypto currency have unique and own value and work on algorithm 256. If you want to ask which crypto currency best for investing then i chose you that you invest in the Ethereum and light coins and Zcash crypto currency.

4 hours ago, Nafim said:

There is no hesitation saying that Bitcoin is the highest crypto coin in the market. The price of bitcoin is incredibly higher than all other crypto currencies 

Yes you are right, the best currency is Bitcoin, but besides Bitcoin, there are many good coins today, after Bitcoin there are ETH and LTC coins which is very good, I now recommend to my friends to invest in LTC.

I will prefer bitcoin to you mate because at first, this is profitable, many people are using this coin because they can earned some money here and also many people are holding this coin because in 2020, the bitcoin halving is started and you can get some big money there.

All are best in their field but all time crypto currency is bitcoin because it the first and topest ranking coins in crypto market cap site also and more are their and that are Ethereum etc

On 12/23/2019 at 3:21 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

There are several simple ways. For example bounty and drops but will have to wait a long time and not the fact that it will be profitable. Can be on Faucets but very little. You can trade but you need experience and then you'll be at a loss. In General terms, it is.

Your every point is very true. But according to this everything we do is a waste. They will not bring us money. Atleast give some hope to the users 😅. Everything will take time. There is two things either we should invest a lot or we should give a lot of time to earn. So one thing you have to put in risk. Choose yours. 

In my opinion BTC ,Eth is the best crypto coin because it has great value in market and both this 1st, and 2nd position in coin market cap.

i am also did the same thing.searched for many apps and websites for earning btc or eth.most of the videos on youtube don't have easy way of earning and waste of time.now i left all these crabs and started only working on cryptotalk.so start working here and make more money then others

I too have been trying an starting differnt ways to earn on internet without doing surveys. I have tried bots on telegram but none of them even work. I tried doing surveys but they just doesn't pay sometimes and it's really frustrating. But only one thing that really payed me was BigToken. Maybe you could try it. It's an app where you can find on playstore. All you have to do on this app is answer yes or no and sometimes you need to answer really simple questions. I have only been using this app for maybe a month and I have earned $20 not bad for something you can do just minutes everyday. Please use my referral cose if you're gonna try this app. (adiegumabao)

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Hello my friend
You should look for ways to earn bitcoin because it is the best in every respect
Here on the forum, you can massage daily at a rate of 30 posts, to earn 30,000 Satoshi daily

OP, you might want to look into proof of stake coins if you're looking for an easy way to earn crypto.  It doesn't get much easier than simply owning some coins and leaving them in your wallet.  Neo is a good example of one, but there are a few others.

But I would say bitcoin is the best crypto out there.  Unfortunately you can't stake it, as it's proof of work.  But you could convert your staking earnings into bitcoin and accumulate it that way.  Lots of things you can do in this crypto world.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

You are at good place now to learn as well as to earn. this is a very good forum to earn and learn about crypto. but before starting you should deeply study terms and conditions to post here. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

There is no easy way to get crypto now.  If you don't do hard work.  But there are a large number of fake sites or applications.  Cryptotalk, freebitco.in, free-litecoin.com, free-ethereum.io are some of the sites you can produce.

I think it is hard to know earning websites nowat because many of those are fake, it's hard to predict which is legitimate. I suggest try to seach or watch video tutorial that you can earn, also check if it is true or not.

1 hour ago, yupi84goro said:

Of course bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to make a profit. We can make a profit by trading, for Newbies can trade long-term with Bitcoin. We can easily make a profit by investing in bitcoin, because it is bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency so the future is very bright.

i think when we are in the bearish market then ya bitcoin is the best but when we are in bullish market i will always choose other altcoin over bitcoin because those make us some serious profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin Core or BTC is still the best.

The head of then all!

The only problem with btc is its highest withdrawal amount charge at because it is in demand, most of the time withdrawal is taking time more than 48 hours before you can receive in your wallet.

Just now, SCB1234 said:

Wow 48 hours is a long time. I usually expect 1-2 hours at the most. Ltc and eth usually take me less than 30 minutes. All of the main coins need to reduce their transaction time for real world use.

I am talking about my personal experience though maybe if depends on the wallet we are using, so I prefer to convert it to ltc less than 30 mins its transferred.

Now you can hold waves coin.It is best time to hold waves coin.Today waves coin volume so high and it is top rated trade in binance exchange.