Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rpar1

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

On 12/23/2019 at 9:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

Earning for free really hard,you need to spend time and effort for small amount of rewards,there so many website there that you can use,and cryptotalk is one of them.cryptotalk is the most highest paying site.

If you ask about the crypto currency that which currency is best for investment then i told you, that you invest in bitcoins and store for some weeks and months then you earn more and more profit other wise you take you orignal amounts then you not store. This is my suggestion about crypto currency.

More research has to be done about how to earn cryptocurrencies like free Bitcoin, YoDa, Eth, etc. You can even earn more cryptocurrencies on cryptotalk.org. it's one of the website you can earn crypto currency. 

if i heard the name best cryptocurrency.only Btc comes in my mind..other good cryptocurrencies are there.but no coin can beat Bitcoin

14 minutes ago, Mikhail 1 said:

More research has to be done about how to earn cryptocurrencies like free Bitcoin, YoDa, Eth, etc. You can even earn more cryptocurrencies on cryptotalk.org. it's one of the website you can earn crypto currency. 

yes ..not only research one should have crypto market analytical skills..to achieve the desired goals in the market..by these skill one came to know what to do with their cryptocurrency.

I think cryptocurrency have many coin is good, but i am not see any coin have best performance.

Good coin i see is on the top coin, you can avoid the coin where have centralized and no max supply. Because i think that coin is not good for long term. Where the possibility to losing the price is more high.

I prefer trading on Bitcoin, Litecoin and other coin have max supply and sense volume and marketcap. After that see what project they created and how active their community. So from that you will know what coin is good and the best for you.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

The best crypto currency now and for the future was still Bitcoin the only proof I got was Bitcoin has the biggest market capitalization which is 69%. There are a lot of site you can earned crypto and research about it to choose what you prefer.

in my point of view btc is the best coin in all of the cryptocurrency. btc is one of the amazing coin in the market  which makes the market  prices high and it is the best coin to earn and trade o. it is very good for all of the us to invest money online and get reward in  return.

On 12/29/2019 at 6:05 AM, SCB1234 said:

Wow 48 hours is a long time. I usually expect 1-2 hours at the most. Ltc and eth usually take me less than 30 minutes. All of the main coins need to reduce their transaction time for real world use.

i dont think my bitcoin transaction have ever taken more than 30 min so i dont know how or why it takes this guy 48 hours, and yea  we really need faster transaction in bitcoin network.

Hello my friend
The first advice you are in the appropriate forum to earn a good bitcoin
You can count on faucets, or enter the investment field, whether relying on mining or trading

Definitely bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is first cryptocurrency in crypto world.Bitcoin is known in whole world.Bitcoin price has more than any currency

I think you need to do more research and find some legit person sharing only legit ways to earn and this cryptotalk is legit and great site to start earning 

7 hours ago, Thylon said:

As for me the best crypto currency is Bitcoin because it is a digital coin wic helps alot of people and it is also good to invest from

Bitcoin is a good investment. No one will object that, it is a good coin to hold for a long term

I think bitcoin is the best crypto currency of all time. Bitcoin has great value than any others coin. We can say bitcoin is the king of crypto market. So i think bitcoin is best coin of all time.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:20 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

I think bitcoin is the best and beast cryptocurrency. Also be consistent in cryptotalk and earn free satoshis. Also use coinpot for free faucet.

There are actually many apps and websites that provide you with cryptocurrency.  You have to search YouTube for recent videos.  Then you will understand.  You can also easily earn from this cryptotaltic forum.  Why you search here and there.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:30 PM, heelsibat said:

Actually there are lot of app and website which provides you cryptocurrencies. You have to search in YouTube about recent videos. Then you will understand. Also you can earn from this cryptotalk forum easily. Why you search here and there.

Yes brother you are right. He can earn here. This is one of the best site in the world. He can trading here , minining and so on.

Which crypto currency is best? There are too many currencies in market  they are working well .but we can not invest and grab all crypto .its depend on us in which coin we can invest and which coin is at its low price and have good team and road map.

There are so many crypto currencies are available in market, but my all time favourite coin is bitcoin. We can say bitcoin is the king of crypto market. So the best coin of all time is bitcoin.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:30 PM, heelsibat said:

Actually there are lot of app and website which provides you cryptocurrencies. You have to search in YouTube about recent videos. Then you will understand. Also you can earn from this cryptotalk forum easily. Why you search here and there.

The bitcoin is still the best crypto currency of the world. And the cryptotalk is the platform through which we can earn free bitcoin by doing useful posts. So, must use this platform to earn the bitcoin. But this platform only gives bitcoin to the users that share knowledge with the peoples

I think the best cryptocurrencies are bitcoin and eth, I really like eth, for me it is extremely good and the profits are very good.

• +2 1

The best cryptocurrency is probably bitcoin. But besides bitcoin, there are many other good currencies like Eth, NEO ... these are good coins to invest

• -2 1

In my opinion all the best cryptocurrency currencies but the price is different and therefore you should choose a crypto currency that has a large value in the market such as BTC, ETH and LTC and bitcoin king of coins in the crypto market.

• +1 1

Every currently is best, but not all are. Those which are best to have, will be those who shows or already has great potential of always growing and improving, both financiallly and wise like solve day to day problems

• -1 1

47 minutes ago, Nfm96 said:

There is no coin over bitcoin in the market. It is the highest crypto coin in the market and its price is incredibly higher than all other crypto coin out there

That is true, that is why it remain the top one in the market and no other is above it

• +2 1