Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rpar1

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

• Useful or interesting 13
  • -2 1
  • +1 13
  • +2 11
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

There is not an easy way to earn crypto now. Hardware mining is totally difficult only cloud mining has some profit if you do hard work. But there are most of the sites or apps are fake. Only few sites which give you some earning but to get high earning is impossible. Cryptotalk, freebitco.in, free-litecoin.com, free-ethereum.io these are some sites from where you can earn.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think bitcoin is the best crypto currency of all time. Because it has great value in market. All peoples are like to hold bitcoin than other coins. So bitcoin is the king of the crypto market. And best crypto coin of all time.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

you can earn through airdrops and trading trouogh you can earn easily 

and bitcoin is good cryptocurrency all 

time favorite coin

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Some cryptocurrencies have a unique feature that can’t be duplicated with fiat currencies. Ethereum is among the best examples with its robust support for “smart contracts”, essentially programs that live on the blockchain and can be used to manage transactions as well as many other uses, some of which we may not have yet imagined.

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Bitcoin is the best of the cryptocurrencies and the market is the highest value.Bitcoin is called the king of all cryptocurrencies.You can earn bitcoin from various PTC sites, from survey sites and from different sites.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

8 hours ago, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

There are several simple ways. For example bounty and drops but will have to wait a long time and not the fact that it will be profitable. Can be on Faucets but very little. You can trade but you need experience and then you'll be at a loss. In General terms, it is.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The most stable income in the world of crypto is Bitcoin. investing in bitcoin will bring peace and confidence in the future. I have not read about people who are losing money by investing in bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Here you can get bitcoin and make money. for me bitcoin is the best coin in cryptorency, so start posting answers in this forum, because each post is paid 1000 you can get it 30000 a day, isn't that not bad. You can also invest in yobit.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

10 hours ago, rpar1 said:

I prefer bitcoin is best cryptocurrency because it has showed up its price since its start. You should trade bitcoins now because its price is low and sell it when it goes up.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

There are many cryptocurrencies who are the best but yes we are not talking about the king, because the king Bitcoin the most preferred for all people, then we can choose Ethereum; Ripple, Litecoin, Dashcoin, Bitcoin Cash

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/23/2019 at 6:35 AM, rpar1 said:

You can work on number of websites where you can earn crypto currencies. You can search cryptotalk.org for relevant threads. Even you can earn crypto currency on cryptotalk.org. and it is one of great website to earn crypto currency. 

• +5 2

As per my suggestion, now you are at good platform of cryptotalk. here you can make money with fair hardwork and you will have to do 100 post and then after 100 useful post you will get 1000 satoshi per post and daily you can make 30 posts per day and for you the bitcoin will be good option for you to make a deal of it and beside it keep looking to other crypto currencies too.

• +1 1

Actually there are so many decisions and advice from the internet. But the best coin you can use is Bitcoin, ethereum and other top coins

• +1 1

You just need to invest bitcoin at a certain percentage and make a profit. The resulting profit to withdraw and record.

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 7:05 AM, rpar1 said:

Actually this is the decision of own. Because the way we think is different for everyone. Some are thinking of day trading. Some thinking of the exchange. Some thinking of holding fir short time. Some are thinking to hold for a long time. So it is different in different aspects. If you trade then btc is best. Otherwise you should choose your one. Also it depends on the amount of fund available. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

There's another forum like this one. BitcoinTalk is the name of the site. Just post with a constructive content and the money will follow. But all in all this site is legit like CryptoTalk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you want to invest in crypto, you need to pick good coins, now I think EOS coins are good, investing in EOS coins will benefit you, and you will have the best chance of earning crypto.

• +1 2

The best cryptocurrency out there is Bitcoin as of today. It is just my opinion, but bitcoin was here before any other cryptocurrency and is leading the market even now. So bitcoin is the best crypto out there for me atleast.

I think bitcoin is the best crypto currency of all time, because every crypto users knows bitcoin. Bitcoin has also great value in market. And no one coin hit the price of bitcoin. So bitcoin is the best crypto currency of all time.

• +1 1

I think the most cryptocurrency that is the best is the bitcoin, tho there's a lot of websites that are not a scam that can earn and invest your money in cryptocurrency. The type of cryptocurrency that leads is the bitcoin, is at the top of the list to invest.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, wrayaner said:

No need to search a lot. You can earn on this site, then invest what you earn by buying other currencies that are cheap.

This is a good idea!

• -5 1
  • -1 2
  • +4 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Dont worry if you have not earned a decent amount. Just keep in touch with crypyo world and join some good channels on youtube and telegram. I think it eill help you out to earn good amount of crypto currency