Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rpar1

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

The best cryptocurrency, that is the most potential and the best or invest is the bitcoin, bitcoin volatility is high which make it easier for the smart traders to gain from trsding it

1 hour ago, Treat1234 said:

The best cryptocurrency, that is the most potential and the best or invest is the bitcoin, bitcoin volatility is high which make it easier for the smart traders to gain from trsding it

Like trading goods. we are smart to take our moment the goods we sell prices are rising and hold when prices are low. it's a basic technique in trading crypto.

21 hours ago, rianpedia said:

Like trading goods. we are smart to take our moment the goods we sell prices are rising and hold when prices are low. it's a basic technique in trading crypto.

Definitely you are right, some people don't even know how to trade when the price is high or sell when it is low, they are just here to make money fastly

Certainly, the best cryptocurrency is the primary currency in the market, which controls the prices of all other currencies, which is Bitcoin, and then comes Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bit coin is the best and will keep bing so for a long time although i don't know if tgere are otger crypto currencies that are way older but for now and for long to come bit coin remains at the top of the chain. 

l would say BTC is exactly the best crypto, after that comes of course top altcoins. Even though top altcoins are also good, l would prefer of course BTC.

for me the best coin that i see since i begun in the world of crytpocurrency is bitcoin as we all know after this i prefer another the Rencoin RVN is also i like it also there is Bittorrent BTT.

There are many profitable digital currencies, the most important of which are Bitcoin and Ethereum, and there are many ways you can rely on trading, investing or participating in forums and profit from signature campaigns. These are the best ways to earn

5 hours ago, David hussy said:

I think Bitcoin is the best kept currency because we have been coming from year to year Bitcoin is holding its first position in the coin market and its number of users worldwide and the highest number of transactions.In addition, in some countries of the world, Bitcoin has been validated, so it seems to me that Bitcoin is the best present, and it is hoped that in the future Bitcoin will be successful and people will be able to use it without any money.

Bitcoin has been the best cryptocurrency and the first ever coin that was brought into cryptocurrency, it controls other crypto coins and the value is expensive

For my opinion and recommendation i pick bitcoin and ethereum because they are popular with a good standard.

The best site where you can work at this time is Alkoripto Tolk, because it is a great opportunity to earn a little money and then invest in trading, but you have to learn well, and you will get decent money after that.

I think the best cryptocurrency is trading. So many great opportunities to make money. However, many people like gambling. Gambling is more than a loss. And we can make a little bit of money every day by trading. If there is a loss, it is possible to get better with education. But before trading, you need to learn the trading charts well.

It depends on your choice. There are a lot of altcoins, which are really good for long term investments. But more than that l would prefer to hold BTC. Among altcoins l would choose of course ETH.

For me the best cryptocurrency is bitcoin ! because it's the first crypto currency in the world and it has a good history ! and its good for traders !

There are two very important aspects for choosing the best cryptocurrency, the first side is the value of the project and the problems that it can solve for society, and the second side is the financial support behind this project, without financial support any project even if its idea was successful will fail.

I think in the first time always the king Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in witch invest without panic, and then there are many attractive cryptocurrencies, like, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple XRP,  TRX, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Dash coin....etc

BTC is the best of the cryptocurrency. BTC is very good at investing, staying at the top of all counts. Demand for BTC is higher than all currencies and many currencies can be earned by investing in BTC. BTC will help brighten our future in cryptocurrency. The price of Bitcoin has risen much earlier.

In my point of view Bitcoin is best among other currencies.  It is. Familiar to most of the people. And I also think. If you have some money now, then you must buy some Bitcoins now because it the right time to invest.

You are in the right place to earn some money. The forum provides you with an opportunity to obtain it. There is also another site, such as taps sites to earn some Satoshi or other sites that pay you for each ad you view. But if you have some capital, it is better to learn to use methods to earn more, such as apprenticeship, programming, or delicious design, from the opportunities to make money from online.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think if you have the knowledge about crypto world and it's tradings then most of the cryptocurrencies are best for you. Trading of bitcoin is actually very profitable in the market and these crypto like eth or litecoin can also bring good amount of profits to the market. So maybe it is quite possible to say that you can earn by every cryptocurrencies if you have knowledge  about it. 

Initially, the easiest way to collect money is through this forum through your posts, then you must gain trading experiences and enter the platforms and start trading and there are profits.

On 12/22/2019 at 10:35 PM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

You can try faucets and ptc sites and apps, they are good and easy way to earn cryptocurreancys

Right now there is no best cryptocurrency to my mind, bitcoin might be the most promising one because of the upcoming halving though, the place where to earn it is cryptotalk.

An easy way to earn bitcoin is through the use of this forum where you are paid for each post that you make, considering that it has to be meaningful and it has to help the other users on here. this is order to prevent spam. Coming to the case of which is the best crypto. In my opinion that will always be bitcoin because it has the highest value and also it has the greatest potential because it has the largest user base. I think that there is major developments in bitcoin and especially with a halving event coming up now might be the best time to invest as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The best cryptocurrency is bitcoin followed by Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and the rest. But for fast transactions and less transaction fee I will advice you to go with either ethe or xrp they are fast and have less transaction fee compared to btc.