Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job?

On 12/23/2019 at 12:20 AM, kimberly24 said:

Honestly, I am really amazed by this forum because it is paying satoshis. I am earning at least better than the previous sites that I'm using. Now, that I found a job I feel like I need to decide whether I will render my time investing and be active on this forum or just make this forum as my part time job..

Earning from Cryptotalk is amazing and doesn't take a lot of time. But remember, Cryptotalk campaign is a promotion campaign for Yobit and could end anytime. 

On 1/19/2020 at 6:57 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

Since i dont have a job yet, right now i am doing a full time cryptotalk and also full time trading. because it is really helping me right now to my daily life expenses.

Well, this os good for you mate but expected that the profit that you are gained here is just a small amount of money compare to the industry, i hope you may understand. Happy posting.

Honestly, I am really amazed by this forum because it is paying satoshis. I am earning at least better than the previous sites that I'm using. Now, that I found a job I feel like I need to decide whether I will render my time investing and be active on this forum or just make this forum as my part time job..

I wouldn't look at Cryptotalk campaign as a job because this is a promotional campaign and it could end any time. Yes I like working here and posting to earn money, but I keep in mind that this campaign will end someday. 

It shouldn't be considered a part time talk more of a full time job. I only spend only up to three hours daily and nothing more than that, it is a passion to discuss cryptocurrency but for now, it cannot give me all I need. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

No, I hope to use crypto forever, it will brighten my future, so I will not neglect crypto, I hope that one day, if I can work on this crypto, crypto can get me far.  I do. !!

It's a part job for sure ! 
and to be honest I don't consider this forum as job because I am learning here ! and I am just get paid for my life ! 
I think it's a good place to earn and learn at the same time .

This decision is up to you, my brother, but I advise you to make work in this forum only for your extra time. I am working on reality because we do not know what can happen to this forum in the future.

Edited by Maroua

I think no, Cryptotalk can be considered just as an extra gift to what I already earn, $ 2 a day is very little, even for a part-time job.

I will take this work as my part time work always. Because this work is actually depended on the basis of time. It takes only 3 hours to post 30 posts each day. That's why it is quite easy to work here in this forum as a part time. We can use this time whenever we find out useful and also we can actually do our main job and do this work to earn more. 

We don't need to do crypto talk forum as full time because we can do our daily work in few hours maximum we needs to put our two and half gours in this forum and then enjoys about free bitcoin from crypto talk forum. We need to be specific and earns some profit from earned bitcoin from here by making trading with yobit exchange. 

I think that no, each user can earn only 2-3 dollars daily , in my opinion this is negligible and can not be considered even as an additional source of income.

I think that there is no, this forum at all as earnings consider cannot be so as earnings here literally is calculated in 2-3 dollars, I on trade in day earn much more.

As a student of course i did cryptotalk on my leisure time only because i prioritize my studying but now we're encountering crisis and we're lockdown in our own house i did cryptotalk full time because i have a lots of leisure time. 

Honestly speaking. Cryptotalk to me is a full time job. You get paid in the comfort of your home without anybody bossing you around and telling you what an what not to do. I feel cryptotalk is supposed to be considered as a good and consistent job if only taken seriously.

I think that no, cryptotalk is not earnings, it is just a bonus for those who communicate on the forum, I do not think that $ 2 a day can be considered earnings.

It should take 2 to 3 hours to complete 30 posts here. You can easily complete 30 posts in two to three hours.  You can also work at leisure all day long, depending on how you do it

As of now I am a student and along with my studies I also do a part-time job to support my life so I can not make crypto as a full time job for me now because I'm not that much capable and not that with trader to earm good profits so for now it's a part-time work for me what I should be looking into it in future when I read some position. 

It is actually not a job for me. Somedays i donot even post a single post and just read the threads here. More than a source of income it is a source of information for me.

468x60-3.png

although i don't work but i consider it as a part time job , you can post up to 30 paid posts per day and that takes only 1 and half an hour or maybe 2 maximum

I considered part time job which consumes your very less time . Working on this forum is very beneficial for me because working on this forum I am taking two advantages 1 my knowledge is increases,2nd is my earning.

I think not, I trade cryptocurrencies and consider it my job, where I earn most of my income, the forum is not created for earning.

Yep, from all the experiences and processes I was looking for in the right forum like this only this forum was very profitable and proven. This depends on your ability, if you are sure then my advice you can leave work full time and take all the risks that exist without regrets.

I consider cryptotalk as my part time job because you cannot rely to this on your daily expenses. If cryptotalk has not limit on posts maybe i can consider this as full time.

1 hour ago, kizz said:

I consider cryptotalk as my part time job because you cannot rely to this on your daily expenses. If cryptotalk has not limit on posts maybe i can consider this as full time.

You are right but not like me that see it as a full time job on this pandemic period. Temporary now, it is my full time job