Depression and trading - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Depression and trading

On 10/5/2019 at 2:56 PM, Simon said:

Have you been in a situation where your Holding Alts , you lost 75% of your portfolio and now your in a position where your value is no going anywhere. 

Its where I am , in the past I was quick to FOMO hard and it cost me , not only did I tremble my balance in one coin , I rode it all the way down to half the value I bought it at. I’ve had some painful lessons but for the past 2 months I’ve hardly lost anything, I have just traded and held the same coins REN, Matic and Fantom. 

The series of losses have caused me a lot of pain and have left me in a spiralling in a world of depression and the longer I wait the more depressed I get. So what can I do???? GROW UP!! Patience will pay off.  In my next post I shall be leaving some tips I’ve learned that helped me stop making mistakes. 

That's was happened to me also when I was buying MIO token from yobit at 7 satoshis price for 100k satishis, but that's coin was dump and make me lose 93% and the bad thing is that coin now are worthing around 0.000003 dogecoin

It was January 2019 when bitcoin price badly dumped and price goes to $3000 that time I hold many alt coin and already lost over 80% of my fund.

When bitcoin rise again about $14000 but alt coin not increase according to btc that's why i can't recover my lost fund.    

6 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

That's was happened to me also when I was buying MIO token from yobit at 7 satoshis price for 100k satishis, but that's coin was dump and make me lose 93% and the bad thing is that coin now are worthing around 0.000003 dogecoin

So sorry for your loss.I suggest you yo hold those coins and do not sell them.In 2020 when the bullish started your investment will change from loss to profit.Before that don't even think about selling it.

I will say that if u will keep yourself more depressed then it will keep you unhelpful in your trading so u make yourself relax and what so ever happened its over and it will not get back so look for future and concentrate on trade in good way to help out yourself to recover the losses.

17 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

this really sucks when you lose in a trade like this but i think you should be more careful with your trades in the future and not buy coins that have no future because thats pure gambling.

Well, be patient in trading I think it is an effective way to kill the disappointment of doing positive things like a vacation to the beach and so forth. If you can handle it, teach us tips from your failure later in the next post. Thank you, friends, for sharing your experience.

2 hours ago, Naga said:

this really sucks when you lose in a trade like this but i think you should be more careful with your trades in the future and not buy coins that have no future because thats pure gambling.

Many of people are buying any coin which has low worth to believe that's bitcoin also was low worth but it growing a lot so they think their token will also grow like bitcoin

On 10/5/2019 at 7:56 PM, Simon said:

Have you been in a situation where your Holding Alts , you lost 75% of your portfolio and now your in a position where your value is no going anywhere. 

Its where I am , in the past I was quick to FOMO hard and it cost me , not only did I tremble my balance in one coin , I rode it all the way down to half the value I bought it at. I’ve had some painful lessons but for the past 2 months I’ve hardly lost anything, I have just traded and held the same coins REN, Matic and Fantom. 

The series of losses have caused me a lot of pain and have left me in a spiralling in a world of depression and the longer I wait the more depressed I get. So what can I do???? GROW UP!! Patience will pay off.  In my next post I shall be leaving some tips I’ve learned that helped me stop making mistakes. 

Growing money always needs patience. You shouldn't be anxious when your reading cause crypto currencies always goes up no matter what happen. So be patient and you'll grow more money.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Depression is a very bad thing in the trading.

I am also depressed in the trading when i am in the loss. But in the depression, we sell the coins in the loss so, don't take the depression and just take patient for increasing the price.

Yes I lost 75% of my portfolio and now I am in a position where the value of altcoin that I have is meaningless. But I am not depressed about this, because I still have enough cash flow.

Yes I lost 75% of my portfolio and now I am in a position where the value of altcoin that I have is meaningless. But I am not depressed about this, because I still have enough cash flow.

To get rid of depression in trading. We must always remind ourselves that its OK to fail. The reason its fine is because we are not perfect and we must forgive ourselves. In fact we must congratulate ourselves for having the guts to DREAM.

Crypto trading is too much risky. You can gain huge profit from it easily and you can loss everything from it. So you have to do proper research before you do anything.     

For me if i get that condition, sure i will keep holding until the coin is die.

Why i choose to holding? Why not sell it to cut the loss? No i never doing cut loss actually on cryptocurrency.

Because i am really confident on my analysis in what coin i should invest then i will buy the coin when the prices is cheap. So i will sell it when the price is going up. The cut loss is not good idea, because sometimes the next coin you buy can have chance to go same like your coin before.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Hello everyone! Have you ever dared to face your losing trades? Do they make you frustrated and depressed? Even if you try and still fail, you will feel extremely depressed
Please calm down, handle each work it will be ok

On 12/28/2019 at 8:35 AM, Lubruselu said:

Many of people are buying any coin which has low worth to believe that's bitcoin also was low worth but it growing a lot so they think their token will also grow like bitcoin

yea and thats a very bad mentality to have in investing in crypto because there is always more and more coins coming in the market saying they will be the next bitcoin,,,even  zcash at some point said they are better than bitcoin.

i have lost many of dollars going into depression....a trader should never get disappoint and never go on depression..

it may cause f losing everything what we have.

• +2 1

This is not worth the depression, it seems to me you need to go to a psychologist to be calmer in relation to this matter, so you can turn out to be psychiatric. I also encountered this, but I learned to control myself. I would read your articles on this subject. I think many people need such articles.

Depression is directly relation with bitcoin because lots of people didn't get profit and they go on depression. I'm telling that people who is now in depression don't worry opportunity will again come.

Men and women who don't offer for sale through 2017 might be a particular whose depress nowadays.

80-95% of this charge downwards materialized towards the crypto economy as Jan 2018.

I just, even so, wanna are aware of the smart economy subsequently, not to mention fx trading could be way more delightful.

On 10/5/2019 at 1:56 PM, Simon said:

Frustration during trading is very dangerous. It is true that no one will be happy when losing, but you have to put your feelings under examination to prevent further loss or disasters. Anger at the market when a loss is unnecessary because it does not generate any solution to the problem. Instead, stay focused or when you can't keep yourself going.

• +3 1

Yeah dude loss is hurt, now im experience a drawdown. But im realized if you wanna be a professional trader u must take a loss first. My capital from 920 usd down to 22 usd in 7 month, and i learn from my loss and accept it

On 10/5/2019 at 7:56 PM, Simon said:

Well, that's a hard time you've faced, but thankfully, you manage to recover from that series of painful mistakes, and that's the great dedication you have because even you feel pain from the series of loses you still become optimistic and think of moving forward. I will wait for your tips I want to know how did you manage to overcome such hard times.

I think a lot of people are dealing with losses by trading cryptocurrency. And suffer from depression. But in my opinion, do not suffer from depression. Then maybe you won't be disappointed.

On 11/25/2019 at 11:29 PM, Amit01229 said:

I always recommend if you not ready for loss then forget about profit because trading is full risky your money will be 50% within 1 hours so, Invest your extra money and don't depend on trade because we are not professional and you can also use telegram signal channel sometime and maximum time it's really word I'm personally used already and making good profit but total market will down then don't trade

Trading is a skill and in trading we can make good money if we know that how to analyse the market because crypto market is one of the best market in the world where we can make double your money in short time. I trade margin trading and this is best for us to make money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day