Depression and trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Depression and trading

That's why we must study the market first and start saving. If we got savings, we tend to be patience because we won't be needing some money and we won't be in a situation wherein we sell it even if we knew it is our loss.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:22 AM, Simon said:

I’ve lost loads , mostly to imaturity and inexperience but , Rome wasn’t built in a day and expected pumps can take days even weeks I’ve found. I’ve been sitting in ren all week and it’s starting to move so fingers crossed , first win of the month coming. 

Thank you for having this thread for use members to know what should we do in cryptoworld. Failure and mistake are what make us learn and what shoud we do next. 

I have so many ALT coins now and i am almost in 80% loss but i am not afraid because i know that the crypto business will give me high profit so soon not me all the investors will got the profit from it. Crypto is our future and we must to join the new coins ICO'S and this way we will get high profit from it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In General, as for me, investing in altcoins is a strange decision, now there are so many of them that there is a chance that they will not grow at all.

i tought you was talking about me , i have the same situation before , i lost more then 90 % of my assult between end of 2017 and 2019 , but now im standing on my foot again and the good thing that i learned from my mistakes , thank you bro and im waiting for you next topic . 

Well it depends on which altcoin a you have hot. If they are from top 20 you don't have to worry that much and just wait they will definetely grow again. But if they are not just never risk that much making all your crypto assets staying in infamous coins 

Yobit yesterday, I sold a piece almost dead for 3 weeks to recover satoshis and exchange with! But after a few hours, the same room pumps! And luckily, I was able to buy and sell for a small amount, but better than nothing!

depressiojn and trading is same thing if your trade is wrong you depressed very much and if your prediction is right you happy so in my opinion dont trade this will loss your all money earn only with crypto guys.

Around the holidays people get depressed this combined with trading losses can be really bad. Usually the cause of depressing thoughts is when you cannot live up to a dream you have. People set unrealistic expectations of themselves. Instead of setting these unrealistic goals (like I will become a millionaire in just 1 year) they should work on smaller things that they can do every day (like I will work out and eat healthier and sleep good hours daily). It is the little things that add up to the big things. How can you be a disciplined trader when you do not have the discipline in other parts of your life? If you cannot control eating donuts then how can you control trading cryptocoins? Instead of being depressed over this lack of control over your life you should just look to do baby steps the minimum steps daily towards your goal. What's the first step to being profitable trader? Spending an hour each day looking at the markets and studying. Just do small steps like this and rewards will come.

i have been in the same boat as you before too bro. When i lose alot of money my mood goes down and i get depressed easily. its a very bad thing and we should learn to control our emotions we shouldnt let them ruin our lifes.

Depression always rise in our heart when we lost some certain amount of money in our investment, the best option is that you don't need to trade, when you are actually depressed so that you don't continue making mistakes that may cost your trading account. 

On 6 декабря 2019 г. at 18:21, Hanhassie said:

When you lost half of your investment,you become lost and start asking yourself what am i doing wrong. It might be a slight mistake. I was one in that position but i figure it out by leaving the market for some days

Actually I think if you found yourself in such situation it is best time to work even harder to get your resilts. Even if you still earn nothing you will definetely at least become stronger and it will be better for future situations 

As of now I still haven't been depressed because of cryptocurrency because I really don't invest my money in here it's just all of my earnings from doing some works online, also I really do not take cryptocurrency seriously because it's just my way to earn some to buy things that I want and not to support my daily needs. 

Happened to me several times,but i never encountered that depression, because i never wait too long, I luck patient.

Do not bother and blame yourself for losing the cryptocurrency trading failure. You need to be able to cross this bar and begin to move forward. 

I guess it really takes a positive mind set once you start to engage into the cryptoworld. This is not something sure that will profit, that is what people should keep in mind. 

It seems to me that long-term investments will have less impact on the human psyche. trading involves daily stress. and the investor invested the amount that he can afford and forgot about it for several years.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:04 PM, Eer Hermanto said:

I think, I once bought a coin with a capital of about $ 20 and then it dropped to, if I didn't forget about $ 1.5, I was sad, but I did not want to continue to be considered sad, but that was a lesson, maybe at that time I bought without concern, analyze and not read the charts of the Coins that were bought, and hopefully we can take lessons and can always be a big profit

I hopefully the losses were always $20, come on friend, $20 should mean that you have a capital of at least $200 but the reality is that you should be $1000, so it would only 2% loss. that is the problem of putting all the capital you have in one opportunity.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

18 hours ago, Kabbo said:

Who had a lots of depression they shouldn't involved with trading. Because sometimes they have to keep calm and patience. Because for trading need lots of patience otherwise they will loose all money.

Depression does not come before trading, but rather comes after it as a result of several factors, including loss or exposure to loss of portfolio or money, and this is a difficult thing to control.

When you lose our money into trading then the depression is coming but you have to keep patine and take some rest after that we should start again.

This year was a very good year for Bitcoin users to sell it and to those lose this chance may felt unexcitement in crypto. So that's why you must control your emotions in crypto.

On 10/5/2019 at 6:56 PM, Simon said:

Have you been in a situation where your Holding Alts , you lost 75% of your portfolio and now your in a position where your value is no going anywhere. 

Its where I am , in the past I was quick to FOMO hard and it cost me , not only did I tremble my balance in one coin , I rode it all the way down to half the value I bought it at. I’ve had some painful lessons but for the past 2 months I’ve hardly lost anything, I have just traded and held the same coins REN, Matic and Fantom. 

The series of losses have caused me a lot of pain and have left me in a spiralling in a world of depression and the longer I wait the more depressed I get. So what can I do???? GROW UP!! Patience will pay off.  In my next post I shall be leaving some tips I’ve learned that helped me stop making mistakes. 

impatient and overly ambitious in making decisions in trading are the biggest factors that contribute to failure. wanting to get rich quickly, hoping to catch all kinds of crypto so spending all the money you have to buy it can also cause depression when losses meet you.

Yes anybody who pretend or is already in this adventure of cryptocurrency trade, will prepare to anything like depression and panic stress...etc we need to be able and with good health to support all that. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif