BTC Logo Or Apple Logo - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

BTC Logo Or Apple Logo

On 12/22/2019 at 4:29 PM, rjroshan said:

We all know the great APPLE company logo and king of cryptocurrencies,  BTC logo. I'm giving you choose to only one logo from "BTC" or "APPLE"
Give your answer ...

People will like that logo which have given them a good life and a respect and a source of income and as many of them here are happy because of BTC so they will choose the logo of bitcoin. 

I will definitely choose the Bitcoin logo because I love Bitcoin and it is the best logo for me and it represents strength

THINK POSITIVE

I would definitely choose the Bitcoin logo as it was the one that was most beneficial to me and because of this coin I got some money and profits

Life is great and enjoy it

I will choose bitcoin logon because I find that logon as creative I don't know who that person is in bitcoin logo but I think that is satoshi nakamoto and this Idea of logo. I like it the most instead of a biting logo of Apple

I can't tell you that one is better than the other.  It's for different purpose and use. I think personally i will go for Bitcoin, that is not chopped up by one side. 

Both logo really good. But I love Bitcoin because Bitcoin give us profit. Also many people now millioner by using Bitcoin.  Also as a smartphone users I also love apple logo.

9 hours ago, juttmani said:

Many people have many opinions and I understand that both logos are really good there is bitcoin and apple I will prefer both.

But the Bitcoin logo is more attractive at the moment, as we are waiting for many future profits behind it and dreaming about it, and we cannot keep its image out of our minds.

Bitcoin attracts me more because the thing behind this logo is really good even though it's expensive like the apple products, bitcoin is way more worth it because it's a better investment than wasting money on expensive things especially on phones.

The aple logo is awesome, apple is a company with a good team and designers, but bitcoin was a one man job.

BTC of course 

this logo gives you the feeling about how precious this coin is

and it's an simple logo

and me as an Samsung fan i don't like Apple's products

it's very overrated 

On 12/22/2019 at 6:29 PM, rjroshan said:

We all know the great APPLE company logo and king of cryptocurrencies,  BTC logo. I'm giving you choose to only one logo from "BTC" or "APPLE"
Give your answer ...

I chose the BTC logo. because this is my pride, I can buy products with the apple logo as well as BTC. all my profits and finances come from BTC. so there is no reason for me to choose another.

As for me, Bitcoin's logo is better than Apple's, I don't know why, I probably like some technology of its logo on a purely human level.

wow friend, well the bitcoin logo is amazing, the apple logo too, so the decision is difficult, I think I would go for the btc one, it is my favorite world so I go to what I like the most.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:29 PM, rjroshan said:

Give your answer ...

I just choose the BTC logo becasue it is a business and in business we can make our future is good and bright and we can make great decision in our life and just in a job we can not make our life secure and better and not seen any good future in our life.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/22/2019 at 3:29 AM, rjroshan said:

Give your answer ...

Friend i personally dont like the apple phone and i prefer bitcoin instead of buying an iphone because the investing on bitcoin is give me a good profit but an apple phone is for your status in community i choose bitcoin logo it look like gold .

On 12/22/2019 at 1:29 PM, rjroshan said:

Give your answer ...

When I see the apple I remember gravity rules solo I will choose bitcoin gild more better for me lol .. Have a nice day...

I like the bitcoin logo better than apple's, whoever thought about using the letter B like the dollar sign was a genius. The bitcoin sign in gold looks pretty Amazing.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 12/22/2019 at 5:29 PM, rjroshan said:

Give your answer ...

As a crypto user I will choose BTC logo. But I think Apple logo is quite impressive. But bitcoin logo isn't bad. It's also an unique design in the crypto field.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I will decide the bitcoin logo over the apple logo for the reason that I am not a admirer of apple logo, and I reason the logo of bitcoin a large amount enhanced than the apple logo level however equally logos are great, I decide on the bitcoin logo for the reason that I hanker after to develop into doing well in the future with the service of cryptocurrency or the bitcoin.

the bitcoin logo without a doubt, the apple logo is also very good but bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has been emerging little by little.

what will this logo be used for and what will be it’s purpose because i’m not sure what to choose because I do not know what it is for. 

On 12/22/2019 at 1:29 PM, rjroshan said:

Give your answer ...

Both are good. Apple logo has some kind of hidden information in it (you can search Google to learn more), but Bitcoin logo is just a "B" which refers to Bitcoin and there's no other thing included in this logo.

For me, I like the Apple logo more than the Bitcoin logo, and I also consider that Apple has provided a lot of development and technologies to humanity and so far more than Bitcoin.