What website don't need KYC for beginner? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John Harold Cruda

What website don't need KYC for beginner?

Most websites I'm using are not require KYC. If you explain what happened maybe we can find a solution but the way you describe this problem we are not able to help a lot. KYC can be something you don't have to make to be part of crypto.

• +3 1

Yobit is the best cryptocurrency exchange for a long time but since Ive starting to know this exchange I never saw it recommend KYC till today, so that beginners can use yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

It is fashionable for aidrop to ask for KYC, in my case I never participate in this type of aidrop. I will never give my personal information to people I do not know, as it is very sensitive information. I prefer to participate only in those that are simpler without so many requirements!

• +3 2

On 11/18/2020 at 8:14 PM, joemcgwa said:

Yobit is the best cryptocurrency exchange for a long time but since Ive starting to know this exchange I never saw it recommend KYC till today, so that beginners can use yobit.

But I think this would affect this exchange in the future if they'll still not recommending KYC verification to their users because mostly of exchanges currently recommended KYC verification firstly. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There are a lot of websites which do not require KYC for registration. Even this forum also doesn't require KYC. And I don't think it's easy to pass registration via KYC because they are always asking you for sensitive information.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Go to yobit.net, you only need to provide basic information to register and does not require you to submit your private information to start using the platform. 

• +1 1

Hello dear, where in reality you cannot get the Bitcoin process as we need kyc for protection so that we can be safe for this we need it and very importantly. I wish you good luck dear

What is the site you want because there are many sites that do not require KYC and beginners can work with them and withdraw without asking for any personal information.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:58 PM, John Harold Cruda said:

Some of earner of BTC did not complete his/her registration because of KYC

Yobit doesn't need KYC. And also Binance, but it will ask you if you want to withdraw a large amount in crypto. You have to look at the exchanges and find for yourself, what is today it is not the same tomorrow.

You asked about KYC verification youbit do not get KYC verification from there users . And it is very safe and secure and trust able wallet and exchange . Because privacy is everything for ourselves . That's why you can use it without any fear .

• +1 1

My friend, there are many internet sites that work in the field of cryptocurrencies. You do not need to verify kyc. Personally, I try to avoid this type of site because it is simply possible to sell your personal information to any international party. Thanks

• +2 1
  • +3 1

KYC is not a requirement in earning btc but to keep the safe and secured we need KYC. More so, is sometime difficult to accomplish.

Many of crypto platforms they don't recommend KYC for beginners, but if you'll not be verifying your identity there you'll be missing some offers.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

If you like to register an exchange without need KYC in order to deposit and withdraw.. I suggest to use Binance and also yobit exchange.. these are good exchange for me

• +4 1

Try visiting the YoBit exchange website. At YoBit we don't need KYC to send and receive bitcoin. I have often done transactions on YoBit

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/21/2019 at 4:58 PM, John Harold Cruda said:

Some of earner of BTC did not complete his/her registration because of KYC

There are many platforms and sites requesting the activation of personal documents in order to control the operations that take place and to know fraudsters and thieves

• +3 1

There are many of sites which does not required kyc process. Yes this is also a truth that most of peoples can not get benefit due to kyc procedure. As it is little bit risky

• +1 1

Hi my friend, you can register in the yobit exchange wallet and you don't have to do KYC, to get your exchange wallet, just by registering with your email, it's quite easy. If you want to increase the number of your transactions higher you must do KYC. May be useful

Most of the time, I avoid any airdrops asking me to send my personal data to get the reward, because I fear that my sensitive data is at risk and I should not share it with anyone.

Crypto talk is the great example. It doesn't need anu KYC for beginners. It is really good. This site is really helpful. You can learn many things from here and also earn money. So crypto talk is the best site for beginners without KYC.

Mostly of the sites that's doesn't require site might be scam, because they don't asking for KYC verification in order for people to be interested on it. 

• +3 1

There are sites that don't require kyc for members like yobit, but other exchange like binance and other require kyc for trading and other transactions to make sure they know the identity of the member making transactions with them. 

Most do not require a KYC to participate and win, if a faucets or ptc requests a KYC, it is best to ignore these platforms since the only thing they seek is to steal your data and sell it, it is of little or no use that that type of pages have your information.

I believe that most airdrops require KYC, whereas operations in Yobit do not require it, and even trading operations on the platform do not require KYC.

• +1 1