Expects Price to Rebound - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mian651

Expects Price to Rebound

In June, when Bitcoin was soaring above $10,000, nearly every trader and their mother expected the cryptocurrency to continue rocketing higher.

Though, one analyst incessantly called for rationality to return to the crypto markets, claiming that this surge above $10,000 was a clear overextension of BTC’s long-term growth curve. He went as far as to say that Bitcoin was poised to return to $6,700.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Yes, I agree with your explanation but you are sure that Bitcoin will palm up a lot by the middle of January 2020. Bitcoin can cost between $15000 and $20000.

Bitcoin is likely to pump a lot in January 2020 and many analysts say that Bitcoin may be 25000-30000 so if you have a phone call then selling in January will be very beneficial.

today it is bounced back to $7400 and rising up nicely. it can be expected that price will for sure rise up at the end of this month or can be in january start.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Yeah that was just small pump from some news like Bakkt launching or others news, We can really expect much on that month before but now we can expect rebound again after bitcoin halving happen on mid 2020, Let's wait for now guys!!

yes it can be rebound and with that i also wish to lower btc price as it will a good opportunity to get some in btc and cheap alts.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Bitcoin for sure will hit $7800. analyst saying that it would hit $7800 at the end of this month. and also we can see a spike more in january 2020. Lets see.

Looking at the chart I don't know how can we not have bottomed. We will probably see a massive upwards pressure soon. January will be the month that bull-run begins and profit situations will arise.

On 12/21/2019 at 9:29 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Yes, I agree with your explanation but you are sure that Bitcoin will palm up a lot by the middle of January 2020. Bitcoin can cost between $15000 and $20000.

I also think that bitcoin can cross it's highest price in this year. We can see next bull run in 2020.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Everyone say that Bitcoin price again will be increase in 2020. Maybe that will be correct. But my question is Bitcoin can be overtake $20000 dollars in 2020 year?  Another is someone say Bitcoin max price is $20000..is it right?

i think for me i will always keep a close eye to the bitcoin movements because i dont think it will pump that high and break the 10000 resistant anytime soon,

foresees Bitcoin to rebound its price in the cryptocurrency market after its crash last month to $6,700
market could rebound somewhat in 2020

I expect a big rebound in the price of bitcoin during this year 2020 and I expect the price of bitcoin to reach more than $ 20,000 during the coming summer

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/23/2020 at 8:49 PM, rajonmia said:

Everyone say that Bitcoin price again will be increase in 2020. Maybe that will be correct. But my question is Bitcoin can be overtake $20000 dollars in 2020 year?  Another is someone say Bitcoin max price is $20000..is it right?

Yes i am sure of it basic by the increase in the Bitcoin community and the reduced news sentiment about Bitcoin which is also supported by havling will happen. The price of Bitcoin can reach $ 20,000 and maybe it can be more.

On 12/21/2019 at 5:53 PM, mian651 said:

In June, when Bitcoin was soaring above $10,000, nearly every trader and their mother expected the cryptocurrency to continue rocketing higher.

Though, one analyst incessantly called for rationality to return to the crypto markets, claiming that this surge above $10,000 was a clear overextension of BTC’s long-term growth curve. He went as far as to say that Bitcoin was poised to return to $6,700.

On 12/21/2019 at 8:29 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Yes buddy your predictions of January is going good so far. Bitcoin is surging towards $10000 mark and in next few weeks we could see rising towards $15000 too. Lets hope for the best for bitcoin and our profits.

On 12/21/2019 at 8:53 PM, mian651 said:

Well trading analysis is not always certain and true but just a possibility. One analysis could be different to multiple analysis made by different people. Thus we may not really know what will happen to the market since there are many factors at play that we cannot see by just reading the indicators and the news.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

this was an unfortunate thing. no one imagine that bitcoin will fall that much. but bitcoin is now growing up. I think this time bitcoin will not down.

Well his prediction becomes true because the price of bitcoin really drops around 6700 dollars. But as of now Bitcoin's price is increasing again like it's having a bullrun, we don't know if this is a sign of an incoming bull run or it is just one of the normal movement of bitcoin in the market.

you can post without calling on the word mother. There is no reason to call on mothers for any reason whatsoever.

Price always goes up and down, nothing new about it. If it doesnt go up. how will anyone make profit. People win and people loose money, and that's why its called an exchange.

Prices always fluctuate, so it will not always be at $ 10,000, it will probably go down and not even close the possibility of going back up. If Bitcoin has reached the figure of $ 15000 I think it will experience a continuous increase to reach $ 20,000.

If close bitcoin reaches $ 15,000, I think it will feel a steady increase to reach $ 20,000 .The price fluctuates all the time, so it will not always be $ 10,000, it will probably go down and not even close the possibility of going back

now bitcoin is back down to $ 9500, and I don't think this means that bitcoin will go down even deeper to $ 6700 as you wrote. will definitely rise again

At the time it had to rebound down, it was the end of the bull run of the second halving and needed correction, now is the start of the third halving bull run is soon

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Bitcoin certain should reach $7800. analyst thinking that hot weather may reach $7800 afre the wedding from this week. together with you can easily experience surge a great deal more for present cards 2020. Let's watch it.