How much crypto do I need to start trading? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How much crypto do I need to start trading?

Because you’re still green in the area, begin with a small amount. Some exchanges put the minimum at $10. Though your profit could be higher when you increase the investment amount, be realistic about your goals and only commit what you’re willing to give up.

• +1 1

On 12/22/2019 at 9:11 AM, redsals said:

You can start trading with an amount as low as 10$ or sth like that, that's the good thing about crypto which lets you start with these lower amount specially for beginners so that they can learn something with trading with that amount before investing more money in that.

Thanks man, it is also in my intention to know how it cost to start crypto currency trading but you made it clear to me, now I can be able to start with a minimum of 10 dollar this month, thanks slot more.

Yes you make investing in 0.01 btc or any aother currenculy in which you make invest and through trade. It is start trading from little amount of money.

If you are a beginner in the field of trading, do not put a lot of money in the beginning because the loss is very profitable. In my personal opinion, a hundred dollars is very ideal for beginners.

For me as you just learning to be a good trader then you just should trade the amount you afford to lose, 0.003 or 0.005 btc is kinda enough for trading but it still depend to you if you just want to try first then try more lower amount. You should not to be afraid in taking a risk.

• +1 1

I remembered I started trading with 0.08btc and it was around $72 back in 2016.

Actually you could start with your earnings on this site and gradually gain experience in trading.

12 hours ago, Humayun Kabir said:

I think we need to start trading with crypto as we need it. I think if we do not have the crypto we need, we will be hurt by trading.

They will take advantage of the trading against us, we will be harmed and I hope

you can increase that amount if you have a token worth selling and if you still don't have the money or knowledge of how trading works, you can try the trading demo that you can download according to This way, at least you won't fight without cartridges. Buy only when you start ico. Some of them are true, but mostly scams, so be careful when you click or invest in coins. Just ask some professional traders to ask you to reduce the risk of losing money or capital.

• +1 1

Optional, depending on how much you want and how much you want to trade and how much to keep. Estimated value above 50 $ is fine.

On 2/12/2020 at 12:45 PM, mamun3 said:

You don't need a lot of money to start trading. You can start trading small amounts.  There is no specific amount to start trading, it can be done very easily.

Your opinion is correct and I agree with the statement you gave.

Of course we don't need to start trading with a large capital but with a small capital we can do it because it can be done very easily even with a small amount.

• +1 1

On 12/29/2019 at 8:41 AM, armor said:

$10, is too small to trade on an exchange, how may years will I reach a btc?

any coin is suitable for a start, and as an exchange, I recommend only using bitcoin, in addition try to trade by buying Ethereum, Litecoin and Stellar then try to resell when price increase.

It's best to start trade minimum 200$ capital we cannot earn if have little capital so after investments we need basic of market learn technical analysis and fundamental analysis. 

You can trade in any amount, but you will not feel that you are making real profits if your capital is less than $ 100. I advise you, before trading, also to search for trading methods and obtain appropriate knowledge to enter the market.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Sheikh Hasina said:

Do this first before you start trading.  Which is learning about trading and I would like to advise you.  Start with a minimal investment that you can easily afford.  It's not that you invest all the money and can lose, but you have nothing to invest again

Yeah in trading the first thing is start learning so if you have good skills and good knowledge about trading then you will be gonna to more successful trader.

In binance  the least sum to alternate is $ 10, however in some other degree you will trade any sum you want, but the gain you earn relies upon at the sum you are changing with, the more noteworthy the greater noteworthy the more noteworthy the gain.

On 12/21/2019 at 8:46 AM, kimberly24 said:

I want to know from those people whose trading already the minimum amount of btc/ltc and etc. which i can start to trade.

Trading can be start even $100 but trading needs lot of skills to do. Without the knowledge and capabilities of trading we can not trade even with $10000.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:07 AM, Rahulnur said:

You can trade any exchange fast you know how to trade . You can technical analysis and fundamental analysis for any successful trade. You can trade start 0.001btc. You can trade demo assets for exercise and know your crypto trading knowledge position. 

If you have more cryptocurrencies, you will make more money.
The first is to think clearly that trading is not easy and immediate. The second thing is the strategy, you have tried a demo account to see if the market is working, if not try.

• +2 1

On 12/23/2019 at 2:07 AM, Rahulnur said:

You can trade any exchange fast you know how to trade . You can technical analysis and fundamental analysis for any successful trade. You can trade start 0.001btc. You can trade demo assets for exercise and know your crypto trading knowledge position. 

You can study the currencies that the market price belongs to. You can buy a good amount of money at a low investment because the market price now seems cheaper than it was a few months or years ago. If you have more cryptocurrencies, you will make more money.

On 18.02.2020 at 06:02, buipaalis said:

i'd advise first of all smaller amount of price range a good way to provide you with greater time and less anxiety and intellectual burden a good way to gain you in the long run of buying and selling.

I receive that there are parcels of belongings for us to choose up greater information about day replacing. It is truthful for us to create way. The internet incorporates quite a few data about changing and in case we are honest inclined and active to memorize, we'd be able to do day replacing correctly.

It is advisable to in case you are any novice dealer you need to use together with 80 dollars to be able to make excellent income. Yet when you have several activities about investing! Focus on 700 dollars to produce an excellent income for investing.

You can trade with any amount but i would suggest you yo start trading with low amount to avoid big losses, minimum amount with 200$ you can start trading. But be aware before going to trade.

15 minutes ago, Erick1432 said:

I gess the minimum amount is100 $. If you can get that money you can start treading .

$100 is a lot of money! This is not the minimum amount for trading. We can't suggest numbers for anyone because each trader has his own method for trading and a trader can be successful with low investment but another trader may fail even with high investment. The main investment of a trader is not his money, it is his experience. You may not believe me but I have seen some traders that started with only $5 and after a few months, they could earn 10x their initial capitals.