How much crypto do I need to start trading? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How much crypto do I need to start trading?

It depends on exchanges. Every exchange has different minimum amount for trading like yobit required 10000 satoshis of btc to trade, coinbase required btc amount of $2 to trade etc.

Try to set up $ 100 to start trading. With that money try to trade by buying Ethereum, Litecoin and Stellar then try to resell when the price goes up.

• +2 1

This amount too much low you can trade minimum 100 usd balance.You can make short trade from your 100 usd and make money.You can buy only bottom price coin.

• +1 1

you do not need much money, but it is important that your money, you do not borrow it, you will be confident to play, invest less, pay less, invest more and have a chance to earn more, you just try will succeed
good luck

• +1 1

As per my observation and experience is that the minimum requirement for starting trading is $10 approximately but before you start doing trade you observe the market trend and analyse that in which way the market will go then learn tip and tricks for effective trading in platform

• +3 1

you can start even 10 dollars in cryptocurrency.you don't need huge amount for trading.but small amount gives small profit.where big money brings big profits.you don't need huge money for long term.

26 minutes ago, Mustyvp said:

I don't think that  we penury a boundless quantity to flinch trading . I started  trading only some months back and I specifically started tradings with 10 USD and I'm creating a finicky profit currently. 

How much capital you have now for trading and is it what you are from that 10 usd, or after sometime you depo more?

4 hours ago, kazumina91 said:

you do not need much money, but it is important that your money, you do not borrow it, you will be confident to play, invest less, pay less, invest more and have a chance to earn more, you just try will succeed
good luck

Thanks a lot! I will do that for sure as I am currently learning more on trading and I am expecting at least to have more skills. 

You can start with 0.0001 bitcoin but not make good profits
That is why it is best to start with a fairly large amount to get good profits quickly

THINK POSITIVE

Here in this crypto world we have no limit for any available funds as you can start from very few satoshies but as mostly know as much you have in your wallets your good chance of good profit is always on so just do as you can afford to lost is best option for any person I started from nothing and have some good coins through faucets and freecoins on exchanges now I am doing between 3 to 5 Ethereums.

• +5 1

It depends on the platform you use on how much capital you need to start trading.but I suggest you not to start trading yet until you really understand how the platform works.adk some advice and do your research first because it's difficult to earn from trading.

Well me i started to 100$ and right now that 100$ turn into something big, trading is really great if you it right. always be wise in your decisions and always be confident.

If you want an easy to use, small deposit platform to trade crypto with, I would suggest PrimeXBT.  Deposit is only 0.001btc which is around $8 right now.  If you need mentoring I have a 2020 deal going on right now for only 0.01btc for the whole year.  Let me know if you need help setting things up.

On 12/21/2019 at 1:34 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

I think 100$ is a good starting point from investing in crypto, you just need to be wise and make your decision makings good in order to make this 100 into something.

You are very correct, any thing less than that amount, the person will not make any thing meaningful out of crypto trading. The more money you invest the more money you will earn

On 12/21/2019 at 12:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

If you need to trade with bitcoin you have to start with 0.01 btc or 0.1 ethereum and 1 LTC or I can say that you are required estimate of $100 

Are you sure about this? Anyone can start trading not that much money. A hundred dollar investment for someone who is just planning to start trading is very risky, he may end up just losing all of it since I believe he is not still very familiar on trading crypto assets. 
Anyone can start trading, like on Yobit, the minimum requirement for you to be able to  trade is 10,000 satoshis, I believe based on experience. I am not aware on the exact minimum value for other coin, but I believe that should be equivalent to 10,000 satoshis. There are exchange fee of so just add some extra from it. 
Not saying that you cannot start investing $100, I am just trying to say that it is risky  for a newbie.

nMvFbuZ.png

You can trade crypto in various amount. But if you want to good profit by trading crypto i recommend you to start trading minimum amount  100$.

If you thinking about start trading it is good if you like to deposite

from bitcoin need 0.005 btc for trade 0.5 ethereum or 1 litecoin in

starting for trsding need arount 100$ in starting time

On 12/21/2019 at 8:46 AM, kimberly24 said:

I want to know from those people whose trading already the minimum amount of btc/ltc and etc. which i can start to trade.

I think you should start from small amount about 3$ or 4$ in this way you can easily learn about the crypto trading without losing big amount after the learn of trading you can big invest big in trading. 

You need at least 300$ for going trading on this market because risky market small amount is not good for you because we cannot earn with small investment. 

I would say this depending on your budget and your risk appetite. You could start with $10 or $1000 or even $5
it all depends upon the currency you trade and its valuation.
Since it appears that you are new to trading a note of caution: Trading can be risky if you do not know what you are doing do do not trade more than what you can afford to lose

Recently I decided to try myself in trading and I moved 0.06 BTC on my exchanger's account for that. The profit for now is not that much, just couple of dollars for now and Bitcoin is dropping now, but it's just my beginning and I hope things will go better with time. 

To start trading you not need to much amount of money.You can start trading with low amount.There is no fixed amount for start trading

for 10$ the first in trading i think its better because you the first in trading so need more lesson trading , and with 10$ you can try to trade more crypto in yobit exchange , on there offering more pairs , before you start you must sure for do that because in crypto is risk after that lets to starting trade with your fund good luck .