How much crypto do I need to start trading? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How much crypto do I need to start trading?

On 12/21/2019 at 8:46 AM, kimberly24 said:

I want to know from those people whose trading already the minimum amount of btc/ltc and etc. which i can start to trade.

You need to invest almost 2000$ if you are going to start trading in the market becasue through this amount you will make good money in the market and so many peoples will make money through crypto trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there is no limit.you can start trading with how much money you want but more money will give you more profit but its also have more risk cause when you make wrong decision you will lose more money.

I will recommend 0.01 BTC, But it is all depends on the site you going to trade. Like IQ OPTIONS or other websites, I really don't know many things in trading but for I know. You can start trading if you find a site where you can trade and trust me you will see there how much cryptocurrency you need to start trading.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:46 AM, kimberly24 said:

I want to know from those people whose trading already the minimum amount of btc/ltc and etc. which i can start to trade.

You can invest the minimum of 0.01 BTC in Yobit investbox and earn 1 % daily. No stress, no worries.

depends, for example:

- If you want to trade on the BTC - USDT pair I recommend that you have a minimum of $600

- If you want to trade in the BTC - Altcoins pair you can do it with 0.02 BTC minimum

I don't think you should have a lot of cryptocurrencies to start with.Especially if you know how to trade cryptocurrencies.And that'll give you an extra reason for a certain profit. So start learning at first........ 

To start tradin through bitcoin the minimum amount you need is 0.01 btc coins as it is very low i would suggest you to increase the coins from the minimum coins to trade then you will be able to earn great profit.

3 hours ago, Abusayad said:

At fast I trading start using capital of around 0.000071000Btc. I can  trading some good amount of coins with high investment because of market price is now few days  ago. I work Crypto talk  site and the site give me some btc and this btc i trad yobit. 

If you trade on Yobit exchange you should have the minimum of 10k satoshi about 1 dollar in any trade on bitcoin Market, and if you want to trade on Binance you need the minimum of 100k satoshi it's about 10 dollars and it's depan on each exchange you want to use

12 minutes ago, khakin said:

Very nicely said mate and yes in fact that we do require aptitudes to be effective. When it involves replacing not anything is unsurprising, and energy and disillusionments are all playing along.

You are welcome brother you have a nice opinion too , yes we do have aptitude to be effective agree with that

minimum to trade is $20 is enough that you can start trading.. When I was newbie in trading I started with $20 just to practice in trading so don't start yet a big amount if you are new in trading.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/21/2019 at 8:46 AM, kimberly24 said:

You need to invest good amount of money in the crypto market to make good profit in the market becasue in crypto market trading is the best and we need minimum almost 3000$ to start the trade in this market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/21/2019 at 12:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

If you need to trade with bitcoin you have to start with 0.01 btc or 0.1 ethereum and 1 LTC or I can say that you are required estimate of $100 

Thanks for this info I actually thinking to try trading but I'm having a doubt since I don't know how much currency I will risk. This post actually help me right now I'm still holding my currency and prepare a certain amount before I go to the market and have a trade to make profit. 

The first time I started trading which was a few years ago, I used only about $15 to buy a very cheap coins. I didn't brave enough to use a lot of money at that time, because I was still a newbie trader.

You can start from $2 dollars coins  all you need is an exchange and coins for trading.Make good investment to get better profit is a good deal.Coin trading is not hard but need time for understanding.

If you want to see acceptable profits and cover the purchase and sale fee, 
Set aside a sum of $ 100 or more, but I'd like to advise you not to buy any currency with your full balance.

On 12/21/2019 at 10:46 AM, kimberly24 said:

some exchangers have regulations for the minimum amount of trade, averaging 0.0001 btc. so you can trade with this minimum amount, but don't expect large profits especially for beginners with that much nominal value.

my advice for beginners trading can use a demo account because some exchanges already have this feature, this is to familiarize yourself in the market without any loss. in my opinion the nominal worth it is 0.01 bitcoin and take a little short-term profit.

You don't need a very big investment to stay trading in crytpo.You need a capital of 100$ to stay tagging first time as a beginner.

If you want to make a good amount of money by trading then you should atleast start with 0.1 bitcoin that is equal to 1200 us dollar approx.trading with a good amount will give you a good profit.yiu can start even with 0.01 bitcoin but you should keep more patience to get profit

Edited by Shahud
spelling mistake

8 hours ago, Sfrana said:

Based on what I know, I can say that if you have at least $ 5 you can only start trading, not because you can not trade if less than five dollars.

The amount is too small to trade. Try for a bigger one, if you don't have funds. then save every crypto money you make. At least $ 50 early is a low number to start with.

4 hours ago, Bariki12 said:

U dont need much  even with ur 0.002btc u can start ur trading so with what u earn can be used to trade and in 9days u can achieve that 

Waaawww ... this really surprised me and attracted my attention to favor a trade so that with this I can produce that can be used to trade so that what I want can be achieved well.

• +1 1

If you are looking for more profit in short time you have to trade with huge amount. Of you don't have huge money then you can start with 0.1 btc also but you need to wait more for the profits.

• +1 1

i think the lowest price that you can invest is 10dollar? but if you want to have bigger profits you must invest big also. so its up to you how much you can afford to lose.

In any exchange you can know how to trade, you can easily trade. For any successful trade, you should conduct technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Start 0.001btc may be traded. You can trade sample assets and know your knowledge position in crypto-trading.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Kingkon said:

it all depends on how much you want to earn,and how much you do not mind losing if you lose.

right, investing is a risks so it all depends on him how much he afford to lose and take the risks. even small amount of 10dollar can,but it will give you small profits only of incase you dod it right.

• +1 1