How much crypto do I need to start trading? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How much crypto do I need to start trading?

If you need to trade with bitcoin you have to start with 0.01 btc or 0.1 ethereum and 1 LTC or I can say that you are required estimate of $100 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

If you need to trade with bitcoin you have to start with 0.01 btc or 0.1 ethereum and 1 LTC or I can say that you are required estimate of $100 

Thank you i want to know about this too because i was thinking for star doing trading but dont know how mucj capital i need for began my trade . 

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I don't think that  we need a great amount to start trading . I started  trading few months ago and I just started tradings with $30 and I'm creating a nice profit now . What I learned from my experience is Patience and skills are more important than huge investment .

However,you can  start you trading just from $10.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

2 hours ago, Ritik Sah said:

I don't think that  we need a great amount to start trading . I started  trading few months ago and I just started tradings with $30 and I'm creating a nice profit now . What I learned from my experience is Patience and skills are more important than huge investment .

However,you can  start you trading just from $10.

Hi mate, may I know which platform that accepts 10$ and which platform you are using now. Thank you for helping me out.

• -1 1
  • +1 2

1 hour ago, Binjit said:

I also trading cryptocurrency on crypto exchenge.I want to tell you if you are beginnar of trader
Just deposite 100$ for trading for learn and earn trading on exchange.But you have little
Experience of trading then use around $500 and start your trading.

Thank you for the advise, I will check with this and try to learn more about trading. I might lost more money if I start without knowledge.

• +2 1

I think 100$ is a good starting point from investing in crypto, you just need to be wise and make your decision makings good in order to make this 100 into something.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Just now, kimberly24 said:

Hi mate, may I know which platform that accepts 10$ and which platform you are using now. Thank you for helping me out.

Yeah sure ,I use olymptrade for trading . Its one of my favourite trading platform . It lets you to trade with just the minimum investment of $10 .

With proper skills of trading and Patience, it is a lot easy to gain profits from these types of platforms.

Good Luck...

• +1 1

21 minutes ago, RickProdMitx said:

when we want to become a trader then we must learn all things related to trading. analysis of coins and also how to make decisions is an indispensable thing. please ensure that experience will also affect the results we will receive. a trading also requires good emotional control because without it then it can not all run smoothly. I personally believe in luck, but the percentage I think is very small and about 15% that determines the outcome is a fortune. but believe me that when we have the skills and also the good experience then we will be one step towards success.

Very well said mate and yes indeed that we do need skills to be successful. When it comes to trading nothing is predictable, and excitement and disappointments are all playing along.

• +1 1

Before you go to start trading you do first thing first which is learning about trading and i would like to suggest you that start from minimum invest which u can afford easily. It is not like that you invest all money and incase u lose then u have nothing to invest again

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you want to start with $ 100 to start trading, you can profit by trading 100 dollars for a few coins, but if you have less dollars you can start with less.

• +4 1

In binance  the minimum amount to trade is $ 10, but in any other platform you can trade any amount you want, but the profit you earn depends on the amount you are trading with, the greater the greater the greater the profit.

Its depend on you how much profit you want to get because if you invest big amount your earning chances also high and also you have some knowledge about trading how to trade coins if you have you can start with low amount and  maximize your earning

This all depends on which exchange you're using, because each one has a different minimum and it also depends on which coin you're trading as well.  Yobit has very low minimums, but other exchanges like kucoin have even lower ones, and you can trade pennies worth of crypto if you want to.  You won't make any money doing that, but at least you'll get a feel for what trading is like.

• +3 2

On 12/21/2019 at 6:46 AM, kimberly24 said:

I want to know from those people whose trading already the minimum amount of btc/ltc and etc. which i can start to trade.

well if you just starting in crypto then you should start with low amount of money so you can test the market with and gain some trading knowledge and i think 50$ in btc would be a good start.

1$ equilibrium is just enough to buy few coins. you can study on those coins that market price belongs to very cheap. you can buy some good amount of coins with low investment because of market price is now looks cheaper than few months or years ago. But i my suggestion is: to invest 50% of your capital and aside other 50% as backup 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Money is the last thing you should one, the first is clearly mindset that trading is not easy and instant, The second thing is strategy, do you already try demo account to know market works, if not please try it. Every exchanges has different minimum limit for transaction but so far $ 100 is enough.

Cryptocurrency no required the money at the present time. But it requires money when it's price goes very low. Because it's time to become a rich man.

• +4 1

Hi friend! I am also trader! I suggest you if you are beginner trader you can use with 150 $ to earn good profit. But if you have some experiences on trading! Start with 400 $ to make good profit on trading!

• +5 1

depends on what you want to achieve and how much you are willing to lose. You can start with as low as 10$ and as high as you can imagine. The possiblities are limitless.

• +1 1

If you want to trade everyday I think you should start trade with 1 bitcoin.

Or If you want to trade 2 trade per week you can start 0.5 bitcoin.

Last 3 days bitcoin price manipulated huge ups and down.

So this not right time to start trde you can start trade in 2020 January.      

Trading system for analyzing, developing strategies & trading in crypto markets. Best features. Try now! ... If you want to trade for a living then all depends how much are your monthly costs. You need that info for calculating the amount you need to earn by trading. For some traders 1 btc, for me this 0.50 btc

• +4 1

On 12/21/2019 at 11:46 AM, kimberly24 said:

I want to know from those people whose trading already the minimum amount of btc/ltc and etc. which i can start to trade.

It depends on you,on how much you can afford to lose..as a beginner you can start at a very low price,to avoide huge lose while uour still learning and studying the platform 

On 12/26/2019 at 9:29 AM, shabbir024 said:

I really happy. Because there all member is guide to trading .and I hope so I can  know about trading.I am also started trading. and I want to start btctading.

Yes, we are going to learn more about trading in this forum. People here has good knowledge into trading, the good thing is people in this forum are helping out. Thanks to those people, and there are some legit airdrops too.

Almost any coin will be suitable for the start, and as an exchange I advise you to use only Iobit, and Finance is now completely rolled down, I think now this exchange has lost its former authority. I had enough 0.001 btc, but it is possible and less.

• +2 1