How much crypto do I need to start trading? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How much crypto do I need to start trading?

for the number of crypto how many maybe each person can not be generalized because everyone has their respective strategies. the most important thing is when you want to trade Choose a good coin or top coin, it will be better for you who trade for How many maybe 1 or two coins to trade maybe it will be better.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:46 AM, kimberly24 said:

I want to know from those people whose trading already the minimum amount of btc/ltc and etc. which i can start to trade.

I think for you as a begginer 100 dollars is very good for you it's not to big and not to small to start you can learn trading with this amount in any exchange you want like Yobit for example

On 12/22/2019 at 9:20 AM, yupi84goro said:

To start trading, don't use too little capital, the capital will quickly run out before we make a profit. My advice is start trading using capital of around $ 500. So that the results obtained are also maximum. With a capital of $ 500 I can make a profit around $ 5 per day.

i think that 500$ is a lot of money in third world countries and it would be very stressful to handle such money and see it go down when the market goes to red. 50$ would be a good start.

hello friend. i think first thing to tread is tread with bonus in some platform for example bybit will give you a bonus to try and learn how to make profit. after you become good in that then deposit whatever amount you can and start tred.

for a begginer start with a small amount of money try to gain experience not profit

then you can increase your capital with the time

patience is an important factor in the trading process and good luck 

On 12/21/2019 at 8:59 AM, Ritik Sah said:

I don't think that  we need a great amount to start trading . I started  trading few months ago and I just started tradings with $30 and I'm creating a nice profit now . What I learned from my experience is Patience and skills are more important than huge investment .

However,you can  start you trading just from $10.

Thanks mate for your comment inorder to excel greatly in trading we need to have maximum patience and skills 

There is no minimum amount of bitcoin to trade. Even your earnings here can be trade. Start from small amount to practice trading yobit is a very friendly user exchange. It is very easy to understand and follow. Make tradings rather than keeping your coins without profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

if for How much crypto is needed it might be difficult. but it's better to start with the dollar first, so you can more comfortably calculate the results obtained later.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:46 PM, kimberly24 said:

I want to know from those people whose trading already the minimum amount of btc/ltc and etc. which i can start to trade.

Just start with the amount the you can afford to lose trading is investing so do not start with big amount and just start with a good one.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

57 minutes ago, Vanessa said:

There is no minimum amount of bitcoin to trade. Even your earnings here can be trade. Start from small amount to practice trading yobit is a very friendly user exchange. It is very easy to understand and follow. Make tradings rather than keeping your coins without profit.

This is the correct answer. I saw that everyone in this topic had announced a number as minimum amount. The truth is that any type of trading requires its own investment. For example, you can start long term trading with as low as $1 and still make profit after a year. But scalping trading or daily trading require much more investment (something between $100 and $150). The safest way to get involved in trading for the first time is to collect some investment with long term method and use this capital for short term trades afterwards.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:46 AM, kimberly24 said:

Any amount will do, It all depends on your risk appetite on how much you can afford to lose. Since trading is not easy and you can get rich overnight or lose it all in blink of an eye.

spacer.png

There's not much to do.  It's just a training period that can take time.

And it must be preceded by this period.

A period when you learn to trade

Taking into account learning in the right way And that's by choosing reliable educational courses.

I am now trading with capital around 100k satoshi = $10.

With that capital for me is enough for atleast learning trading. Because i am now still find good strategy to get profit with my free Bitcoin. Don't worry about lose and mistake, that is normal everyone also have same condition before success.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

After you reach the minimum trading limit, at least $ 3 your coin value to trade, some exchanges have different minimum limits to start trading, so you need to choose an exchange in your minimum coin to trade. Happy trading.

You can start trading with any amount which you have if you invest in little amount then your return is very low if you invest in huge amount then you earn more. This is the reality of every trade. High invest high return, Low invest low return.

On 12/21/2019 at 9:31 AM, kimberly24 said:

Trading doesn't required minimum crypto. You can even trade with $2. But the thing is when you trade more you can get more amount in return. It depends upon the investment a user makes. Trade requires skill, knowledge and enough plans. 

Hello friend, I suggest you to start trading after knowing some information about the chart 📊. To feel that you are doing well you should start frim 100 dollar. but first trade 10 dollar you will lose alot first time it is the circle of the trading..

If you're a newbie a small amount of money is okay for a start. You could add another funds to your trade if you feel like you already know how to do a good trade. 

In yobit you would only need 10,000 BTC satochi to start. Your not making big profits with it but it's a start. 10,000 satochi is only 10 posts on this forum so give it a go.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 12/21/2019 at 9:38 AM, Lubruselu said:

If you need to trade with bitcoin you have to start with 0.01 btc or 0.1 ethereum and 1 LTC or I can say that you are required estimate of $100 

I can say that 1 Bitcoin is necessary for the midrange trader. As he can earn a daily 50 to 80 Dollars easily by day day trading if it has some kind of knowledge.

There's high need before you start trading but it depends on you, before start to trade you must have knowledge in crypto and know how the market works and of course you should know what you're doing so you can't regret it if you start trading in crypto.