Will retailers start accepting crypto currencies؟ - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will retailers start accepting crypto currencies؟

On 12/25/2019 at 3:07 AM, Iamstrong said:

I think that they will start using cryptocurrencies only if the price of cryptocurrencies is stable and does not fall 10 times a day

thats why we love crypto, and a lot of us day traders make money from these movement and i think retailers will increase their money if they used the volatility well.

I think the amount of cryptocurrency that has changed slowly in the present time and is circulating worldwide is going to be slower so that as many retailers as there are now, they will accept payment through this cryptocurrency and thatThey said that they would start to encapsulate because I think slowly everything is going digital

I think there are small shopkeepers in the present time, they will never accept payment through cryptocurrency because the technological advancement that has been made so far has not come out with such technologyShopkeepers can take payments, meaning that shopkeepers can accept payments in their wallets. Now thinking about this is completely unrealistic and unobtrusive

Very good if this has been applied. Retailers receive payment for their merchandise with crypto. Crypto will grow and be accepted by the world community.

I think that many merchants around the world are starting to accept cryptocurrency. I discussed this in my thread. Now many payment applications that guarantee the speed of transactions so that traders can receive crypto with the same value when the transaction is done.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

If you do not accept the idea of paying with bitcoin, you may later find that you missed many opportunities. It is highly recommended that Bitcoin payment be accepted by its supporters.

If you are a merchant and worried about the cryptocurrency volatility, you will immediately convert your crypto payments to fiat. I think many payment gates facilitate the process. This is nothing new because about 3 years ago Blockpay already rendered this service. Currently, Blockpay has changed its brand to Payger. Merchants all over the world do not need to worry because blockchain developers have provided various ways to facilitate mass adoption. Accepting cryptocurrency in your store will add more customers and more profits will be generated.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

We simply can't tell for such but I think those that are not familiar with cryptocurrency won't accept it as payments for any commodity

Yes many retailers around the world are accepting cryptocurrency, in South Korea you can get services and goods easily with your cryptocurrency from shops and stores anywhere you go and this is spreading to others part of the world.

I think that is a very good idea if i will open a store i think its a nice thing to open payment by crypto currency even it is a retail shop store.but the sad thing there is when bitcoin price is high when they buy then it will fall when you are ready to exchange it you will be bancrupt if thats happen its ok if you have a lit of capital

Avent Inc., the leading global provider of technology solutions, has announced it will track the Bitcoin BTC and Bitcoin Cash BCH for their goods and services as a way to pay for its platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

Maybe retailers will but ut will take a long time. Digital means if payment has just started to be adopted by retailers and small time bussiness enterprises and acceptance of bitcoin and crypto will take a long time to implement.

468x60-3.png

On 12/20/2019 at 2:59 PM, SuperCrypto said:

The Microsoft-Starbucks Partnership and the ICE International Exchange are one of the signs that retailers are beginning to accept cryptocurrencies as a simple payment method.
Other companies will soon start noticing the benefits to Starbucks when customers pay for products using cryptocurrencies, using newer and faster infrastructure that did not exist in the past year.
 Today and in this age, refusal to accept payments using cryptocurrencies will become a denial of potential increased income opportunities, especially when the number of people who choose cryptocurrencies as their preferred payment method begins to increase.
In the same way that the store that accepts credit cards offers more options for consumers and increases its potential profits. A store that accepts cryptocurrencies can significantly broaden its reach to customers in the market, which everyone will start doing sooner or later.

there are some retailers, around the world and less famous, that they are accepting cryptocurrencies as payment.

but they are still not enough, i think that in the next few year they will more and more but for now they are not ready

I think many retailers who are hi-tech they are already receiving crypto currencies as payment but it is still not so common around. I hope in coming year this may be possible, when crypto become accepted everywhere.

6 hours ago, Rickso said:

there are some retailers, around the world and less famous, that they are accepting cryptocurrencies as payment.

but they are still not enough, i think that in the next few year they will more and more but for now they are not ready

In the past, trying to find a trader who accepted the digital currency was very difficult, if not impossible. But for the time being the situation is completely different.

1 minute ago, Jon said:

In the future, there wholesaler will join on accepting cryptocurrency, this will bring more advantage to cryptocurrency

I think some reatilers and wholesalers already accept crypto. In my country there's the story of a cycling shop that accepted a bitcoin for repairs. Today his small repair pays 9.000 USD😁

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

The new type of payment is based on a very important principle, which is the lack of a centralized institution that controls the data of online merchants, giving sellers complete independence.

Who knows the might be accepting already. We all know that crypto currency is rally beneficial to everyone and that applies too in retailers.

Of course retailers will start accepting crypto currencies or Bitcoin
Shopping with Bitcoin / cryptocurrency has now become easier, with the commencement of the adoption of the Bitcoin payment system on some of the world's leading sites. Here are some examples of the largest international retail sites that have accepted Bitcoin / cryptocurrency as a means of payment.
Overstock.com - provides a variety of furniture, decorations, outdoor, jewelry, men's & women's needs, children's & baby's needs, and so on.
Expedia.com - provides flight tickets, hotels, travel tours and more.
Bidorbuy.co.za - provides a variety of fashion, lifestyle, travel, gadgets and so on.

• +2 1

Mass adoption by retailers in most countries can happen in a matter of weeks. Reservations by vendors about the speed of transactions will be solved by the Lightning Network which is already used but still in beta and development. Fees will be extremely low and transactions speeds "Lightning" so there won't be anything better than Bitcoin to use for purchases. Still LN needs more time to be developed, perhaps one or two more years, so we have to wait a little longer.

It will take some time before we will see mass adoption of cryptocurrencies in retail business.
But there are some local shops where you can buy with crypto.

Overstock allows its customers to pay for everything from laptops to TVs to other devices, using bitcoin and more. The site is considered the first risk, as it is the first famous website on the Internet that accepts cryptocurrencies.

21 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Mass adoption by retailers in most countries can happen in a matter of weeks. Reservations by vendors about the speed of transactions will be solved by the Lightning Network which is already used but still in beta and development. Fees will be extremely low and transactions speeds "Lightning" so there won't be anything better than Bitcoin to use for purchases. Still LN needs more time to be developed, perhaps one or two more years, so we have to wait a little longer.

Thank you my friend for this information and for your help everyone

I hope that can happen soon in some retailers in some countries that still not adopt crypto, if they just see it's benefits maybe they go for that decision and I'm hoping that it can happen by slowly accepting crypto.