Will retailers start accepting crypto currencies؟ - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will retailers start accepting crypto currencies؟

At the present time this has not happened because the major countries are trying to fight digital currencies and blockchain in all ways, but I hope that what you talked about in your topic will happen in the future.

In my view, Step by step all the world will accept cryptocurrency. Including retailers. That is why only with this way they can improve themselves.

21 hours ago, Trader21 said:

In my view, Step by step all the world will accept cryptocurrency. Including retailers. That is why only with this way they can improve themselves.

It is true, and I expect that this will be an inevitable result that all stores in the world will accept payment in cryptocurrencies, because I expect that it is the work of the future, and everyone, any buyers and sellers, will find several benefits of dealing with it.

I think retailer will be start to accepting crypto currencies and by this the usage of cryptocurrency will be much bigger than now and it is a very good news for crypto user      

On 12/20/2019 at 7:29 PM, SuperCrypto said:

The Microsoft-Starbucks Partnership and the ICE International Exchange are one of the signs that retailers are beginning to accept cryptocurrencies as a simple payment method.
Other companies will soon start noticing the benefits to Starbucks when customers pay for products using cryptocurrencies, using newer and faster infrastructure that did not exist in the past year.
 Today and in this age, refusal to accept payments using cryptocurrencies will become a denial of potential increased income opportunities, especially when the number of people who choose cryptocurrencies as their preferred payment method begins to increase.
In the same way that the store that accepts credit cards offers more options for consumers and increases its potential profits. A store that accepts cryptocurrencies can significantly broaden its reach to customers in the market, which everyone will start doing sooner or later.

Time is changing. And with time there are always new implementation. Nowadays many people use digital currency for payments. So yes hopefully retailers will start accepting crypto as well. 

23 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Time is changing. And with time there are always new implementation. Nowadays many people use digital currency for payments. So yes hopefully retailers will start accepting crypto as well. 

The concept of cryptocurrencies develops every day and the number of users of these currencies increases in the markets and the crypto enthusiasts and holders of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies increase on a daily basis, and this also increases the number of sellers who accept dealing in cryptocurrencies because the development is always moving forward.

It is a great idea and this company has now made the adoption of electronic currencies possible, but you must have a special bank card for digital currencies in order to pay. Now denying digital currencies has become impossible.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, MarsDota2 said:

I dont think so since the price of coins are going down. If retailers take it as a payment, they can be bankrupt because of the continuous bearish marketing.

It is possible for the seller to balance in this matter, as a smart trader can make part of the digital currency for long-term investment only sell it when prices rise. The other part converts it to cash and deals with it in his daily life and thus earns opportunities.

On 4/9/2020 at 2:20 PM, MaksS said:

We see that many retail stores are already accepting cryptography as an alternative payment, and some news also says that the next goal is to buy tickets for sports concerts. The progress is so great, and we hope that in many new projects a new understanding of the development system and security platform has appeared.

Cryptocurrencies are a safe payment method compared to other payment methods, and are based on strong principles called blockchain or literally Blockchain. Therefore it is considered safer against electronic frauds and scams.

I agree with you that because crypto is safe not just retailers but everyone else will start accepting the crypto currency Crypto is as simple as currency and it has no convenient currency Each person can do whatever they want. And applies to learn new things.

• +1 1

There is a very acceptable number of retailers that accept payment in cryptocurrencies, and there are another number who are afraid of accepting them for fear of the volatility in the market, but I think that in the future everyone will say cryptocurrencies and they will know their value

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Currently, there is no direct connection between credit cards and cryptocurrency. Most retailers prefer to receive their money in their credit or debit cards and I think this is why they are not interested in accepting cryptocurrency. This problem should be solved by banks. If they provide facilities for people to transfer money from crypto wallets directly to bank accounts without any third party interference, many people will trust crypto more and feel more confident to use it.

3 hours ago, ashua1 said:

I think that retailers can fully use cryptocurrencies as a means of payment because currently the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing sharply and it is online so it's easy to pay.

Paying with bitcoin is easier than buying with credit cards, and it can be accepted without the need for a merchant bank account. Bitcoin payments are made through the bitcoin wallet program, either through a computer or phone, by entering the recipient's address and the amount paid and pressing Send.

In fact, the uses of cryptocurrencies are greatly expanding day by day.
Cryptocurrencies, led by Bitcoin, have come as an ideal method for digital payment, providing high speed, cost, and very little transaction fees.
As any store, whether a physical or electronic store, and within the framework of its expansion and planning to seize a new market, it must search for how to target new customers by providing new payment mechanisms.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think In future retailers would actually accept crypto as means of payment it's obvious many people have started seeing the benefits of cryptocurrencies and have started accepting cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The main concerns every retailers have been taking for a long time is the stability of market price of cryptocurrency. I am not sure they might accept cryptocurrency as the payment sources in future or not but if there will be higher stability in the market for cryptocurrency like stablecoin, they might think about to accept crypto, I think. 

If few countries i noticed that they are gave chance their customers services they can made payment via bitcoin, eth or xrp. But most of companies now also trying to access for crypto holders to paid their bills with crypto currency market. 

On 3/3/2020 at 1:01 PM, Superior said:

It can bear much benefits, such intention stay a good rate for retailers. To me this skill so much it wish lie less complicated because shops in conformity with take delivery of crypto currency.

Well, i will agree from this because not All the retailers are accepting crypto coins and also i think no retailers will accepting crypto because they are not being popular from cryptocurrency yet, they need to learn it first.

16 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

In fact, the uses of cryptocurrencies are greatly expanding day by day.
Cryptocurrencies, led by Bitcoin, have come as an ideal method for digital payment, providing high speed, cost, and very little transaction fees.
As any store, whether a physical or electronic store, and within the framework of its expansion and planning to seize a new market, it must search for how to target new customers by providing new payment mechanisms.

Finally, all merchants and store owners must realize the benefits of offering an option in the cryptocurrency, because that will bring them more profits by attracting clients from the investor segment in the cryptocurrency.

In my view it will happen in the near future. l also believe that all over world will accept cryptocurrency like huge company. That is why it is just only way, which we can only improve ourselves with it. 

There are many retailers that are online at the moment that have started to accept crypto as a form of payment, especially in the current times when crypto is becoming increasingly popular. However, for those that do not accept crypto directly, there is many sites that offer the purchase of gift cards with crypto that can then be used on these online retail stores.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/14/2020 at 12:52 PM, BrolySSJ said:

There are many retailers that are online at the moment that have started to accept crypto as a form of payment, especially in the current times when crypto is becoming increasingly popular. However, for those that do not accept crypto directly, there is many sites that offer the purchase of gift cards with crypto that can then be used on these online retail stores.

Cryptocurrencies allow instant, cost-effective transactions worldwide. Globalization has created the need for individuals to send and receive money across borders, and cryptocurrencies have proven to be the best way to do this.

Yes !! Some retailers will accept cryptocurrencies, but I think the biggest problem they will face is the price of the coin, which swings up and down. For this reason there may be a refusal by some merchants to deal and pay through it.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

1 hour ago, ChilBran said:

If your country accept crypto, it will be between you and the retailer, some will even be glad if customers pay them crypto like bitcoin. 

But customers will not like paying with bitcoin, because they will have to spend fees every time they do.

19 hours ago, Iamelneeno said:

If retailers should start accepting bitcoin I think it will be a good way of promoting it and will be a good thing for cryptocurrency for it will make the world realise how easy it will be if they should start using btc on their major financial sector. 

Any store that succeeds must study the idea of accepting payment in cryptocurrencies to obtain a new group of new customers and therefore must search for how to target new customers by providing new payment methods such as providing Bitcoin payment as an example to target bitcoin currency holders.