Will retailers start accepting crypto currencies؟ - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will retailers start accepting crypto currencies؟

Bitcoin has taken over the cryptocurrency market. It’s the largest and most well-known digital currency today. Many large companies are accepting Bitcoin as a legitimate source of funds.  This post will cover them all.

On 20.12.2019 at 16:59, SuperCrypto said:

The Microsoft-Starbucks Partnership and the ICE International Exchange are one of the signs that retailers are beginning to accept cryptocurrencies as a simple payment method.
Other companies will soon start noticing the benefits to Starbucks when customers pay for products using cryptocurrencies, using newer and faster infrastructure that did not exist in the past year.
 Today and in this age, refusal to accept payments using cryptocurrencies will become a denial of potential increased income opportunities, especially when the number of people who choose cryptocurrencies as their preferred payment method begins to increase.
In the same way that the store that accepts credit cards offers more options for consumers and increases its potential profits. A store that accepts cryptocurrencies can significantly broaden its reach to customers in the market, which everyone will start doing sooner or later.

it is good that more and more companies start accepting payments in cryptocurrency, but nevertheless I think that high volatility prevents the cryptocurrency from having more partners

On 4/18/2020 at 7:08 PM, SCB1234 said:

I think crypto has a ways to go possibly, because of what is happening now with the virus outbreak. Governments are going to try even harder to control everything. National digital currency instead of our favorites.

China has already won the work of their centralized coins against the native decentralized coins like btc, eth, ltc, etc.  This is bad.

The truth is that cryptocurrencies are becoming more inclusive and inclusive every year, however the process is slow but sure and I know that the monetary future will depend on cryptocurrencies, since the economy is telling us.

Yes but not all countries accept it because of bitcoin unstable prices  and Its uses peer to peer technology to operate with no central bank authority.

18 minutes ago, Atacia said:

Yes but not all countries accept it because of bitcoin unstable prices  and Its uses peer to peer technology to operate with no central bank authority.

But then why peer to peer technology and the technology that helps to operate with no central bank authority is so much threat to the government.

On 4/18/2020 at 12:01 PM, Slavi said:

it is good that more and more companies start accepting payments in cryptocurrency, but nevertheless I think that high volatility prevents the cryptocurrency from having more partners

I think there are many reasons companies accept these currencies as a method of payment, including security and fraud prevention, thanks to the Bitcoin blockchain technology. Bitcoin also allows anonymity, in addition to lower transaction fees.

I think that accepting cryptocurrencies to process payments is a good thing, but many stores that accept Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency have to sell what they receive as soon as they are received for fear that their value will fluctuate.

I think that Yes, they will have no choice, since some people will pay categorically only using cryptocurrencies, and in order not to lose such customers, they will make payments using cryptocurrency.

Traders are also retailers because trading is selling and buying of goods and stocks in the market. It depends on the retailer if he/she has knowledge about cryptocurrencies and its nature. It may become a great opportunity to him/her if the exchange is high. It still depends on the situation.

I hope retailers will start accepting cryptocurrencies as it will push the crypto market very much, only when more spheres of the internet implement bitcoin it grows more.

Yes, when retailers accept cryptocurrencies, the reach and profitability is also expanded. But it also has to do with how the cryptocurrency is accepted in the country, my country encourages the use of cryptocurrencies but not much of the payment has it. Because less than 10% of the people in my country use cryptocurrencies.

This is possible in the future and it will attract other form of organization that already have interest to come into cryptocurrency, retailers have already started been into cryptocurrency

12 hours ago, Basad said:

Yes of course, just as some of the popular companies, shopping mall and others have started adopting and implementing the use of BTC as the means for sending or receiving payment

The number of companies that accept bitcoin payments on various commercial activities will be courted because it has become a financial rationale and an effective way to increase revenue by bringing in more customers from cryptocurrency users.

12 hours ago, Basad said:

The rate will even increase in this year since the price of BTC will elevate to better price therefore attracting more users to appreciate the use of cryptocurencies in terms of making transactions as it fees is lower than

The important point here is that cryptocurrencies are an easy way to conduct online transactions and reduce the usual transaction fees for traders by 60-70%.

when customers pay for products using cryptocurrencies, using newer and faster infrastructure that did not exist in the past year.
 Today and in this age, refusal to accept payments using cryptocurrencies will become a denial of potential increased income opportunities, especially when the number of people who choose cryptocurrencies as their preferred payment method begins to increase.
In the same way that the store that accepts credit cards offers more options for consumers and increases its potential profits. 

10 hours ago, Basad said:

We are saying the same thing mate, in addition cryptocurency is the future money that is fast, safe and secured with highly strong security, and most simplest means of making international transactions anonymously no third party required

These are great cryptocurrency payment features that allow instant, cost-effective transactions all over the world. Unlike bank transfers that impose high fees on users .

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/3/2020 at 2:15 AM, Basad said:

And that's why people now are focusing on making use of cryptocurency system than using banking system due to it's interesting features it offers globally

In the future, people will replace the banking system with cryptocurrencies, as it is easy to send, receive, store, exchange and accept payments of Crypto safely and effectively online. This system will prove to be a better payment option.

I think that multi Finance as to how retailer can accept unto how to receive money is quite an obligatory, as not all user would like payoneer to pay on purchase, as some user would want to implement the use bitcoin unto their services, as to receive payments

If that happens it will be a great thing for us , but i think this is difficult for now , because the company didn’t won’t to work with a cryptocurrency , because they can know the person how bay this app or this software or anything else , for that i think i this this need a time .

On 4/29/2020 at 12:03 AM, Shaza Ahmad said:

I think that accepting cryptocurrencies to process payments is a good thing, but many stores that accept Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency have to sell what they receive as soon as they are received for fear that their value will fluctuate.

Yes I think that it will be great if retailers will have now cryptocurrency because I think that it will help their business and they will have new ways to have extra income which is great because people now have cryptocurrency. 

14 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

In the future, people will replace the banking system with cryptocurrencies, as it is easy to send, receive, store, exchange and accept payments of Crypto safely and effectively online. This system will prove to be a better payment option.

I doubt that, bank is connected to every country and  also it is directly connected to the economic status of a country.

6 hours ago, CryptoChief192 said:

Once their country's government accepts cryptocurrency, institutions will also accept the use of cryptocurrency, because many people will start using it and ask if they accept cryptocurrency as payment.

Yes I think that it will be great if something like this happened because it is good that people can now have access to cryptocurrency at this time and that is great thing to have. I thing that the government will reconsider on their decisions. 

On 5/7/2020 at 4:03 AM, DokAgsikap said:

I doubt that, bank is connected to every country and  also it is directly connected to the economic status of a country.

There are a number of banks that limit the purchase of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and refuse to buy cryptocurrencies that are made using credit cards and this is not new. And accepting banks to deal in the cryptocurrency will be a major shift in the banking industry and will affect the economy.

I came across the information that in some state of the US it became possible to pay taxes using cryptocurrency! hope that in the near future crypto will be able to compete with MasterCard and VISA. But for now there are not so many opportunities to pay with cryptocurrency. Actually I have found quite a simple method to exchange crypto to money to pay. I have a debit card Blackcatcard with hot crypto wallet option so just exchange crypto for euro and pay online/offline wherever there is a mastercard sign

• +2 1