The total number of bitcoin addresses - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Igor1111

The total number of bitcoin addresses

In my opinion, current number of bitcoin addresses would not even be compared to what it is going to be in 2021, more people will find out about crypto after the halving as well.

Bitcoin addresses will not stop here. It will continue to increase. Each person will have more than one address. I personally use 3 different wallets previously 5. The number of people using bitcoin is increasing and the addresses will increase exponentially.

4 hours ago, kadayakito said:

Bitcoin addresses will not stop here. It will continue to increase. Each person will have more than one address. I personally use 3 different wallets previously 5. The number of people using bitcoin is increasing and the addresses will increase exponentially.

I personally generate a new address for each of my transactions because i like to stay anonymous, i might have more than hundreds of address generated by now.

12 minutes ago, halloweed said:

LOL that is kind of spamming, by the way do  you think that there would be a time when all the addresses would already been generated and there will not be unique anymore?

Mathematically yes, but that would take more than trillion years, so you see why you should not worry about it right now?

I use coinbase for BTC receiving and generate new address every time for better result. Where the old one I do not use again. This is increase in BTC address. Many people don't do this they used old addresses for transactions. We can say average rate of address per person can be 4-5 where they use them time to time for transactions. 

Yeah, a positive sign many more people are getting themselves in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. A welcome development and I hope they get into it rather than just knowing about it 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I believe that this number is constantly increasing and everything is given by different reasons, of course, the number of people who are aware of this world will always be greater than the number of new users who know Bitcoin for the first time to create their own BTC address where they can get and send payments.... 

Yes there is more bitcoin address than total supply of bitcoin. Many people have more than five bitcoin address. They have many wallets as well as many accounts on exchanges. 

Yes, there are many people who get to know Bitcoin every day but don't forget that we have more than one wallet for each person.

This is a great achievement of that holders of bitcoin, this shows that bitcoin is continuing to attract more people to cryptocurrency for a better Investments. We hope it will continue to increase in the future

The address will increase in number a lot in future. Because the wallet is indicating the maximum users list of the cryptocurrencies. And it seems that the users are always increasing in number and they are linking to the crypto world. Crypto world is actually quite big and it is increaseing in popularity. So the people are using it a lot. 

I am amazed to see this many of Bitcoin addresses are present. And I believe that this number is a huge sum and also a good news for crypto. Because people now started accepting it.

Yes there is a lote of wallet adresse , i think more than 28 million , because like you see some people don’t have money but the have an address , and also some people have many adresse , blockchain wallet is given a new wallet address for any new adresse.

You could provide where you got your source of information as well instead just plagiaring some of the contextual statement 😉

Nevertheless that's much more how we (investors) would predicte it back in 2014.

Bitcoin is growing day by day and bringing new investors and traders, gamblers wtv the cases to the virtual currencies community therefore and as expected there will be more and more transactions being made = more addresses being used.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

At the present time, I think that many, many people already admire the Bitcoin currency and invest in it because it offers the best investments at the present time and ensure that it is a participant in the currency of the future.

This is not a question from someone who knows cryptocurrencies but I will tell you the answer all the bitcoin addresses are simply unfinished

As the popularity of the bitcoin is high many and many want to have balance in their wallet of the bitcoin. The total number of the bitcoin address will increase day by day because their are a lot of wallets and the websites also prefer the different wallets to give their payment. So, one people have more than 2 bitcoin addresses.

On 2/8/2020 at 1:30 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

I guess more and more people are becoming interested in Bitcoin, which is actually really good as this means more demand and supply isn't changing which should drive prices up

I agree with you after the bull run 2017 where all the cryptocurrency goes up including cheap and expensive more people interested in cryptocurrency but as we all know that bitcoin has low supply and high demand bitcoin will reach at high level 

That is exciting news and thank you sharing the information with us. There are really numbers of BTC addresses and no doubt popularity of BTC is getting up day by day. But in my mind 2 or 3 addresses can belong to one person and just by numbers of addresses we can not realize that how many people are just here. 

Yes I also saw this article fee days back and I couldn't believe that those wallet address belongs to different people on this planet but so know a single person can acquire as much as crypto wallet address as he wants.

I agree with you, most of the people's using Bitcoin address because it is popular very much and gradually Bitcoin address growing very fast because more users coming in market and I guess after that ethereum addresses is also using very much.

Wow, how cool!  thank you very much for the information) I'm sure that this system uses something similar, similar to IPv6, which has a huge number of addresses, which allows you to create trillions of addresses!

Wow, how cool!  thank you very much for the information) I'm sure that this system uses something similar, similar to IPv6, which has a huge number of addresses, which allows you to create trillions of addresses!

It is still a very low number, I believe there will be much more because the few people still have bitcoin, I believe that in 10 years there will be billions of Bitcoin wallets

As of October 20, 2020, the total number of bitcoin addresses reached 615,463,205. Of these, 28 728 292 addresses have balance above zero.

However, only 788,101 purses contain at least one bitcoin, and 10 or more coins contain 154,689 addresses.

well i am not surprised to hear this because already every day many people get into crypto world as users or investors any way i consider this good news

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• SwapGate | Efficient Cryptocurrency Exchange SwapGate provides you with an innovative platform for instant cryptocurrency exchange. Our mission is to offer a fast, secure, and convenient exchange service for over 100 types of cryptocurrency assets without the need for lengthy registration and KYC procedures. Our service works 24/7 and you can already make your cryptocurrency exchanges now. Our platform is simple, easy to use, and built for efficient cryptocurrency transactions. Here are our key features of the SwapGate platform:  Fast and Affordable: Start exchanging instantly without going through registration. Transparent terms and conditions: We guarantee no hidden fees and fair transaction terms.  High security: We use advanced encryption and security technologies to protect your data and funds. About SwapGate: At SwapGate, we are committed to continuous development and innovation. Our team are professionals in their field, united by a common goal to create an efficient cryptocurrency exchange platform. We strive to offer the best service and constant online customer support . You can efficiently perform cryptocurrency manipulation on our website, and here are the short steps to exchange on SwapGate:  Asset selection: Determine which cryptocurrencies you want to exchange.  Determining the exchange rate: Choose a floating or fixed exchange rate.  Confirm & Send: Confirm the transaction details and send the cryptocurrency to the specified address.  Receive Coins: Track the exchange process in real-time and receive your cryptocurrency to the provided wallet. Join SwapGate and make fast exchanges without hidden fees! ️ SwapGate has a seamless support team ready to assist you with your cryptocurrency exchange needs. For more information, please get in touch with us:  Online chat: On the website, click on the blue dialog box  Email: info@SwapGate.io  Tech Support: @SwapGate_SupportBot on Telegram SwapGate is the choice for safe and easy cryptocurrency exchange with favorable fees. Easily exchange fiat for cryptocurrency and one cryptocurrency for another. Join us on https://swapgate.io and enjoy fast transactions now.
    • График крупных разлоков токенов в мае       Особенно крупные анлоки будут у AEVO и PYTH — более $1 млрд.
    • Финансовые рынки преследуются настроениями отказа от риска в преддверии решения ФРС по процентной ставке и пресс-конференции, которая состоится позднее сегодня. Компания 10x Research заявила, что ориентируется на целевуой уровень в $52 000–55 000, поскольку прогнозирует дальнейшее давление со стороны продавцов.       Биткойн (BTC) торговался около 57 700 долларов в европейское торговое утро в среду после падения до самого низкого уровня с конца февраля, поскольку крупнейшая в мире криптовалюта зафиксировала худший месяц с ноября 2022 года.   По данным CoinDesk, BTC упал примерно на 6,3% за последние 24 часа, опустившись ниже уровня поддержки в 60 000 долларов поздно вечером во вторник. Более широкий рынок криптовалют, измеряемый индексом CoinDesk 20 ( CD20 ), потерял почти 9%, прежде чем частично восстановиться. Криптовалюты преследуются настроениями отказа от риска на более широких финансовых рынках на фоне стагфляционного ощущения в США после признаков замедления роста и устойчивой инфляции, которые ослабили надежды на снижение процентных ставок Федеральной резервной системой. Федеральный комитет по открытым рынкам должен вынести свое последнее решение по ставке позднее сегодня.   Эфир (ETH) упал примерно на 5%, опустившись ниже 3000 долларов, в то время как Dogecoin (DOGE) возглавил снижение среди других основных альткойнов, упав на 9%. Solana (SOL) и Avalanche (AVAX) потеряли около 6%. Биткойн упал в апреле, вернув свой первый ежемесячный убыток с августа. Падение на 16% стало худшим с ноября 2022 года, когда рухнула криптовалютная биржа FTX, но некоторые аналитики предупреждают о дальнейшем спаде в ближайшем будущем. Исследовательская фирма по цифровым активам 10x Research заявила, что видит давление продавцов в направлении уровня в 52 000 долларов США, основываясь на оттоке средств из спотовых биржевых фондов США, которые составили 540 миллионов долларов США с момента халвинга 20 апреля. По оценкам компании, средняя цена входа в биткойн-ETF США держателей составляет $57 300, что, таким образом, может оказаться ключевым уровнем поддержки. Чем ближе спотовая цена биткойна к этой средней цене входа, тем выше вероятность дальнейшего закрытия ETF, написал в среду генеральный директор 10x Маркус Тилен. «Возможно, было много туристов из TradeFi в криптовалюте, которые торговали длинными позициями до тех пор, пока не произошел халвинг. Это время уже прошло», — написал он. «Мы ожидаем большего спада, поскольку средний покупатель биткойн-ETF окажется в убытке, когда биткойн будет торговаться ниже 57 300 долларов. Это, вероятно, снизит цены до наших целевых уровней и вызовет коррекцию от -25% до -29% от вершины в 73 000 долларов – отсюда и наша  цена от 73 000 долларов. $52 000/$55 000».
    • Our users can now swiftly exit the matrix of legacy financial systems – Interview with the Tonkeeper team The Open Network (TON) project has been on the front pages of the crypto media in recent weeks. Among the numerous updates, it is worth highlighting the launch of the USDT stablecoin on the TON blockchain. This creates new prospects for the project development, ecosystem, and community. LetsExchange listed USDT-TON ASAP to enable users to benefit from all the advantages the TON network offers. Users can now swap USDT-TON to 4,500+ other cryptocurrencies and buy/sell it with fiat money on LetsExchange. LetsExchange partners can also make the asset available for their users to swap within services and apps using LetsExchange crypto processing. With our partner Tonkeeper, a wallet that allows users to store, receive, and send Toncoin on The Open Network, we shortly discussed thoughts and ideas about the future of the Tonkeeper ecosystem, its benefits, and its potential.   LetsExchange: Can you assess how USDT on the TON blockchain will impact the Tonkeeper community and the project? Tonkeeper: Tether USDT is the world's leading stablecoin, and thanks to low fees on TON and Tonkeeper's convenience and security, it has become super-easy to use for a broad audience. "Tethered USD," or USDT for short, is a hugely successful financial project that brings a relatively stable unit of purchasing power to the world of volatile cryptocurrencies. USDT on TON will definitely add more stability to the TON ecosystem. LetsExchange: Obviously, all these events will positively impact Tonkeeper. Tonkeeper: Well, yes. Tonkeeper becomes the ultimate super-wallet for the entire planet thanks to its super-qualities: Self-custody: You own all your assets directly without any intermediaries or censorship. TON is the most powerful, ultra-scalable blockchain network, guaranteeing high throughput and low fees for billions of users. Tonkeeper Battery: A new service that pays all your blockchain fees automatically. LetsExchange: What benefits does the Tonkeeper wallet offer to USDT TON holders? Tonkeeper: With Tonkeeper, you can easily receive USDT on your personal device, pay for any service that accepts it via a QR code or TON Connect, swap for other tokens, and recharge the battery to cover all the network fees without ever signing up on any centralized exchange. To be clear, the Tonkeeper Battery feature makes Tonkeeper the best way to use USDT. You hold tokens on your device, and with the Tonkeeper Battery, you can pay with USDT without worrying about gas fees or your TON balance. We would say Tonkeeper users can exit the matrix of legacy financial systems with full speed and luxury! You can install the Tonkeeper today and enjoy TON USDT with LetsExchange!
    • Актуальный тариф на 01.05.2024 🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.5% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10250 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +3.5% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9661 USDT Наш сайт.      
    • Приветствуем Всех форумчан, гостей и клиентов! Уведомляем Вас о действующих валют в нашем сервисе.Crypto:1. Bitcoin BTC2. Ethereum ETH3. Avalanche AVAX4. Bitcoin Cash BCH5. BinanceCoin BEP20 BNB6. Dash DASH7. Dogecoin DOGE8. Litecoin LTC9. Polygon MATIC10. Toncoin TON11. Tron TRX12. Dai ETH13. Tether USDT TRC2014. Tether USDT BEP2015. Tether USDT ERC2016. USDCoin ERC20 USDC17. USDCoin TRC20 USDCBank:1. Сбербанк RUB2. Тинькофф RUB3. Альфа-Банк RUB4. РайфайзенБанк RUB5. СБП RUB (любой банк)6. ВТБ RUB7. ГазпромБанк RUB
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи форума! Принимаем заявки по выгодным курсам.   Контакты: -Сайт: star-change.io-Telegram (через кнопку на сайте)-Почта: info@star-change.io
    • Bitcoin продолжает демонстрировать впечатляющий рост, покоряя новые вершины и устанавливая новые исторические рекорды. Этот ведущий криптовалютный актив привлекает все больше внимания со стороны инвесторов и компаний, что способствует его дальнейшему укреплению на рынке. Крупные игроки, такие как Tesla, MicroStrategy и Square, продолжают активно инвестировать в Bitcoin, подтверждая его статус как альтернативного актива с высоким потенциалом для роста.   Знаковым событием стало решение Tesla приобрести $1.5 миллиарда Bitcoin и возможность принимать их в качестве платежей за свою продукцию. Этот шаг вызвал значительный резонанс в индустрии и стимулировал другие компании рассмотреть криптовалюту как часть своего портфеля активов. Появление финансовых инструментов, таких как биржевые фонды (ETF) и фьючерсы на Bitcoin, расширяет доступ институциональных инвесторов к этому цифровому активу, что способствует увеличению спроса и укреплению его позиций на рынке.   В целом, рост и укрепление Bitcoin свидетельствует о его значимости на финансовых рынках и его потенциале для дальнейшего развития. Учитывая все вышеперечисленные факторы, можно с уверенностью сказать, что Bitcoin остается важным активом, способным привлекать новых инвесторов и укреплять свои позиции на мировой финансовой сцене.
    • Привет всем форумчанам! Обменник E-crypto.space предлагает сделать обмен Litecoin LTC на Сбербанк RUB. Предлагаем лучшую поддержку и условия обмена.   Контакты для связи: email: info@e-crypto.space
    • 🏷 Reward : OCEAN ( For All ) 🪂 Register : t.me/waveonsuibot/walletapp?startapp=1258080 ➖️ Create Wallet ➖️ Backup Phrase ➖️ Go to Claim > Complete Mission ➖️ Claim Daily ➖️ Done LFG