Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto will appear one day ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
majeron

Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto will appear one day ?

As previously years, i no one like this appeared, to myself it wouldn't be happening in near or far future that Satoshi nakamota appear and show up some things like that he's a person he's an organization or he's a computer 

Okay Satoshi is night mare to the traditional banking system , the truth is we need to fight and see that we are free from this system we do have today so to me its true we need to follow aspects that are good and are able to build the system perfectly but together we need to enjoy also every single system that is easier to work with and Nakamoto took us to the block chain system that is easy to work with and easy to follow so to me yes he will keep on hiding so he does not fall into threat, he could be walking around the world completely different with new names and so many other systems

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Well I'm not expecting that Satoshi Nakamoto will reveal one day because there were many people claims  to be Satoshi Nakamoto and I'm sure they just want to be fame you know and I think people are not interested anymore who is Satoshi Nakamoto.  We  really don't know if Satoshi Nakamoto is the real person or a name of a group. The mystery is still remained. 

Edited by miskyming
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Satoshi Nakamoto will never appear I believe. The person or group had a goal, to bring an ecosystem to the world, where people can transfer value without a middleman. It is achieved to a large extent. Since it is said that Satoshi own a wallet with a huge amount of Bitcoin, he will never appear, because he would be too much of a high value target for kidnappers or blackmailers

On 11/21/2020 at 11:03 AM, Smsadik420 said:

@George10  i also agrees with you. We seriously dont know where is he or how is he or is he still alive or not. The questions remainS silent and uncertain. If the real satoshi nakamoto came out public eventually no one will believe him either. Cause no one have any clue about him. Its better to focus on yourself and stop falling in such rumors.

Satoshi nakamoto is a group becasue a single person will not do this al and the peoples will regularly invest in the BTC and like me get the good profit from it so i think we just focus on our profit and trading and don,t think about all these things which is not good for us.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think Satoshi Nakamoto will appear one day because that would pose a threat to him from the gangs and the mafias. This may happen if governments protect him.

I don't think Satoshi Nakamota will appear publicly to people, he will continue been in secret and not expose him self. The appearance of Satoshi Nakamota will cause many problems. 

On 11/21/2020 at 11:49 AM, Mahmood9655 said:

I think that hiding the identity of Satoshi, the inventor of the Bitcoin currency, is to emphasize the most important characteristics of cryptocurrencies, which are anonymity and decentralization, as these features are what distinguishes cryptocurrencies

Agree with this point , I think that the whole idea of cryptocurrencies and the idea of the legend satoshi nakamoto are much more deeply engraved in secrecy and security that revealing the hidden things behind the technology and the maker is in itself an irony

Not many people know about Satoshi Nakamoto.  I don't know much about this guy.  But I think he will never appear again because it is almost impossible. Many have said that he will never be seen again so I also say that maybe he will never be seen again and will never appear here again.

Why would he appear suddenly and what can he do now? Last we have heard of Satoshi is that some accounts of him were hacked. We don't know if he is alive and if he was wouldn't he cash out some of his Bitcoin already? There are wallets that are known to belong to Satoshi and didn't move.

• +1 1

My dear, Satoshi is left for so long. Why are you still remembering, it is not matter if he comes back what. It is all different from when he was create the Bitcoin. Nobody cares a lot either. It is not just a few years one or two. It is ten years now. Forget Satoshi and focus on the Bitcoin.

He won't appear and this is very clear. Only if someone manages to dig into everything and find the only thing Satoshi couldn't hide it would be known to us who he was. But this can take so much time and there is nobody that wants to spend years just to prove who Satoshi was for no reason at all. There is no reason for it either.

• +1 1

For years it has considered that this name does not refer to a particular person but to a conglomerate of individuals or an association between different organizations that sought to create a decentralized system that would allow money transfers without having intermediaries.

So I highly doubt that at some point someone will appear claiming the creation and development of bitcoin since this could mean the beginning of a political and fiscal persecution for whoever does it

nakamouto satoushi apear i do not think that brother but i will tell you something so important 

This just keeps baffling me. No wonder, I tried to makes some research about the Satoshi Nakamoto. But I never got a trusted post of his/her image. Although, what he/she is doing is not wrong, maybe he/she is afraid for his/her life.

that all thing i have about your question so good luck for you brother .

On 10/8/2020 at 4:11 PM, majeron said:

I think the inventor of bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, will appear one day. He will show us who he is. So what do you think ?

No he won't appear because he can't. If he could he would have sold his Bitcoin for billions and be the richest man on the planet. There is no coming back for Satoshi and he won't appear out of nowhere.

• +2 1

Yes you can but the tough of things right now there are so many problems that are going to work and put together we have to work and put together every single to see him , its really important to really define what would be that one stand to it we need to value everything and work with it strongly we need to keep also going and growing that perfect stand to it 

• +2 1

On 11/25/2020 at 4:25 PM, CrazyIvan said:

Satoshi Nakamoto will never appear I believe. The person or group had a goal, to bring an ecosystem to the world, where people can transfer value without a middleman. It is achieved to a large extent. Since it is said that Satoshi own a wallet with a huge amount of Bitcoin, he will never appear, because he would be too much of a high value target for kidnappers or blackmailers

Who cares about the Satoshi Nakamot and the crypto currency is at the end of the era or waiting for the new revolution to take over the Fait currency.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

There is a possibility Satoshi is not alive anymore. Even if he is he won't show up one day. What would be the reason and if he had the access to his bitcoin then he would have cashed out and be a very wealthy individual right now.

On 10/8/2020 at 9:11 AM, majeron said:

I think the inventor of bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, will appear one day. He will show us who he is. So what do you think ?

@majeron Perhaps, always anything can happen, now well, I am one of those who think that Nakamoto is not a single person but a corporation or a group of people who came together to carry out the Bitcoin project, so maybe we are Faced with information that seeks to devote the attention of the true figure behind this name, a single person could have the idea, but then had to seek help to carry it out, I think, whether it appears or not, and that is mere speculation, as is the essence of the currency, speculative and volatile, but it would be very interesting if someone or several individuals came out with the proof that they are Satoshi Nakamoto and we can see the face of the pioneers of cryptocurrencies in the world, greetings.

• +2 1

On 11/22/2020 at 8:36 PM, Emma William said:

I do not think that will turn into a reality! Because I don't believe in the saying that the inventor of Bitcoin was a guy named Satoshi Nakamoto! But I think it is a group of people who undertook this project and not one person!

Right I agree with you as the name satoshi nakamoto is a myth and no one know the reality behind the name, so don't trust on the crypto so much as no one know when it will be vanished.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

That time is getting longer and we may never see it. If Dahr, then this means knowing the secret of the system that the Bitcoin flag learned about. Although the currency is known, they are unable to decipher the code. Satoshinakamute may be a group name. We are working that there is no picture of it. For this justifications and perceptions will be multiplied

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 10/8/2020 at 9:11 PM, majeron said:

Actually, no one know who or what is Satoshi Nakamoto is. Satoshi Nakamoto is very mysterious something, we can't even search that name on google because no one is sure who Satoshi Nakamoto is. The real question is what if Satoshie Nakamoto is not really a person? What would be your reaction to it?

• +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 6:11 AM, majeron said:

I also have that thought in mind that satoshi could comeback if leaves today but nobody knows where he was and how he was but we awaits to see the day he will appear in front mirror.

• +1 1

the existence of satoshi nakamoto i think will just be a mystery as well as a myth as whether he exist or basically it was name to be used as camouflage in the security of his creation and maybe the true  identity too

• +1 1