Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

It feels that it is for the sake of yourself, where by holding it is expected to get greater profits.

• -1 1

the crypto currency is good for those who invested in the digital currency market and it's a great opportunity for those who earn profit margin on very good percentages.

Hello my dear friend, I'm a newbie here and the reason I'm holding my earnings from this forum is that i dont have the require knowledge to make investment or trade in crypto currency. 

Don’t give in to panic when crypto values begin to decline. Instead take this as an opportunity to buy more coins. You never know how high the coin values will go in the future.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:17 AM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

Holding can be profitable for some coins and in specific times. Some investors might be very sure about a coin, so they buy good amounts of this coin and keep holding and waiting until its price goes up, then they sell it. For me, I haven't tried holding yet.

• +1 1

The main purpose of the holding valuable cryptocurrency is to take profits in the future. I think everyone has the same goal for the holding crypto in this case. I have some top classed crypto holdings in the different crypto wallet I sell them if the market price of them will be thrice of the current rates. 

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Loly said:

Having a coin with a configuration means that you have a collective agreement from every computer ready on the bitcoin network you currently own and most importantly, it was legitimately created by those who mining it. 

Transferring bitcoin wallets to other bitcoin wallets requires a number of mining blocks so that transactions can arrive quickly. in my opinion this is reasonable and entitled to the miners.

As for me I'm having a long-term investment that's the reason I'm holding my bitcoins and I want to make profit when the price rises.

To store cryptocurrencies because I trust their ability to make a profit for me when selling them in the future, but that only takes some time after the market stabilizes and prices rise again.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the majority here love this field because it gives them the opportunity to earn big money if you provide them with the appropriate capital. I also have the same vision.

On 3/20/2020 at 2:39 PM, xpertt said:

That is true, you will always depend on the price of crypto in the market before you sell the coins that you were holding so that you can ensure yourself that you will get profit from a long time hold that you'll do.

I hold cryptocurrencies because the cryptocurrency market faces an optimistic outlook this year by experts and analysts, and the improvement is probably not limited to bitcoin only, because most cryptocurrencies are similar in price behavior.

• +1 1

On 3/21/2020 at 7:49 PM, hassan7200 said:

I am holding ctlrypto currency for my future .because crypto give me good return .i am doin trading as a my buissness and i think that in futures it will returs me good profit.that is why i am holding crypto.

I'm confused are you saying you do both trading and holding at the same time or you are doing only holding.

I like to know if it is better to do both or one of them is better.

Because I am sure that after the end of the epidemic around the world, the price of all cryptocurrencies, even the most unpopular ones, will start to grow up

2 hours ago, Peter Urban said:

I think, that I want to get some profit from my Bitcoins, cause I believe in bull run and even if it will not come I will still HODL it untill there will be huge price - 30k USD and more.

If you want to wait until bitcoin reaches $30K value, you may have to wait for years! HODL is not bad but if you only stick to this method, you will get bored soon. I prefer to do some short term trades besides HODL because during the time that your bitcoins are kept in your wallet, lots of changes are happening in the market and you will miss all of them. Any of those changes can be profitable and since the number of price changes are high, if you use all of them, you will get a satisfying amount of profit. Setting a high target price will just lengthen your trades.

• +2 1

I do not think that the reason why many cryptocurrencies are falling is only because many people sell their cryptocurrency, but I suspect that it is manipulation of whales, pumping money or unloading it is not an easy thing.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:32 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I chose to hold my coins for my future investments and keep them waiting for prices to rise, when prices rise then I will sell them.

we're simply anticipating a upward thrust of fee just so we are able to earn a few earnings from it whilst we sells it.

At the moment, I am not selling any of my currency, I am storing it only and waiting for the price to rise, because if I sell it at this time, I will lose a lot of the price of the currency

Yes now I am just holding because I believe that the price of the bitcoin will increase again and it will reach to 9,000 dollar soon ! and then I will sell it .

I keep the cryptocurrencies because I have been training for a long time and I monitor prices and all the data in the crypto market says that the price will go up a lot so I keep the currencies until I achieve profits because I trust my cryptocurrencies and feel the advantage of having these currencies

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have chosen to hold my coins because of two reasons. First reason is that when the economy does recover from the corona virus pandemic, then we are likely to see a recovery of the bitcoin price to its previous value or possibly even higher depending on how well it is able to recover, and next is that there is a halving event that is coming up. With the reduction in the supply of bitcoin i expect that should the demand remain the same, that we can see an increase in bitcoin price in this respect as well. This is why i choose to hold my crypto.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 20.12.2019 at 10:17, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

well there are different types of people, some of them like to buy coin and hold it without any actions hoping it will rise in the future, others like trading

I hold my cryptocoins because I believe that they will soon grow in value and it is pointless to sell them at such a low price

Edited by IamLeader12

I am holding crypto for a certain time but i will not hold them for a long term or for a further period because holding them for a certain period is ok but if i hold them for longer then it can be proved wrong to me  

I am holding cryptocurrency only because when the price will rise i can sell them in a very good profit   

Selling your coin for someone that have had some experience in cryptocurrency is like adding to the problem of the market bearish and at the same time, selling the coin for a lesser price.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy