Staking of Coins for Rewards - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

Staking of Coins for Rewards

On 2/24/2020 at 10:02 AM, Abuyaman said:

great manner to power community together with your coins. you could attempt staking swimming pools to get a higher profits and you can begin with low amount

Rewards for investing electronic currencies are very safe and
 profitable in some projects, especially the ERC20 token projects
Like YO Yobit coin
It has a good investment and the currency is stable

When you guys say stacking crypto currency, I does that implies that one stackes crypto coins with a certain odd to double the return like the way it works in sports betting / or sports trading?

I have not invested in NRG currency yet and have no idea about this currency. Well, I will definitely invest. However, I tend to invest more in bitcoin. That seems to be the best currency. Bitcoin is the best currency of crypto.

On 1/5/2020 at 7:19 PM, AliceJun said:

winning and losing are always relative.

Well this is true mate because there has a big risk here in crypto world, when you invest some coins here like altcoins or bitcoin, expect to lose some money because this is volatile, anytime the price of it are changing if this will be pumped or not.

On 12/19/2019 at 9:34 PM, Peter Urban said:

Staking is a great way to power network only with your coins. You can try staking pools to have a better profit and you can start there with a low amount.

Indeed,  I do staking with a small amount and now I have enough profit and for me this is one of a good strategy in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I haven't tried a lot of other stacking currencies, I just tried the Suvrano Coin and like this NBX in its own browser which are good for Stalking, good luck .

there are many altcoins that offer staking I will list only those that I use: dai, tether, tron, jrt, redcoin, calisto, bitcoin, eth, litecoin, doge, two of the best stake defi sites are compound, and the wallet trust...

There are many website and wallet who offer the staking, so now there are many manners to do get rewards because the staking coins, and every day there are a lot of coins added for stake.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are various more altcoins available like nrg which gives a good amount of return while staking such coins but al those coins are having some minimum amounts to stake you cannot start with the small amounts. 

Staking is a good way to make coins to. It rewards people who are willing to hold money in cryptocurrency wallet to support operations of chain rather than those willing to donate computer powers. It is like being paid interest to hold a coin. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

From what i remembered on a site i read before neo and tezos has higher return. But,if i were you,i rather do trading than staking it. Staking is good abut trading is more profitable and you are in control of it,unlike when you stake it where exchange are in control of your funds.

The gains in this way are not as important as the price of this currency matters after the gains. If you were to gain a lot and this would not have much value, what would you have achieved in the end?

On 3/28/2020 at 7:28 PM, mahmoodhosain said:

You can search on YouTube and see the content published by people interested in cryptocurrencies and projects that they have tried and benefit from and increase your profits

Most of youtubers are lairs only there to extent their views, many will tell you earn 100 bucks a day, or anything but they lie.

On 3/26/2020 at 11:04 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Indeed,  I do staking with a small amount and now I have enough profit and for me this is one of a good strategy in cryptoworld. 

Well this is good for you mate just keep staking some coins to earned money here in crypto world because we have our own strategy to earned money mate, happy posting mate.

8 hours ago, halloweed said:

And in some cases the coin you are investing could even dump more, this is risk investment.

Yes, I agree with you, most of the cryptocurrencies are falling and investors are making big losses 50% or 100% with the addition of what they earned, so trading is generally better than investing.

Decent program for tenderfoot to procure some cash in crypto coin. Staking is simple approach to rephrase some cash however isn't mutch gainful. At long last I can say is secure approach to contribute

The betting issue is a complex issue for those who do not know how to bet summer has its fundamentals and techniques we must be well trained to execute this type of trades

On 12/19/2019 at 9:43 PM, Abraham said:

Staking is a good and a profitable to make money.Its like interest coming either daily or every month to your account and for life.But some coins for staking are very expensive to buy and to stake as most staking coins will depend on how many you have and require large amount of coins to have in order to have good interest return.

not unless you bought some of this coins early when the price was still very cheap and you start stake.but I am doing a lot of buy and hold preparing to do staking to some of this expensive coins and it will be a great achievement if and when one will rich this point.So Staking should be added to our portfolio of Crypto currencies 

Nice Information you got here. Staking is good because it can turn profits to make money. The downside is some staking coins are expensive so like you I will try to do some buy and hold then Ill sell it when prices becomes higher. 

Stocking is a great way to work on crypto. If the market goes down, then it will rise. That's why we all have to wait patiently. We can reap many rewards when investing in stocks. Now is a much better time to stock every currency.

Read the stakeout system for the Yobit platform. It is good and choose the best currencies. Payment is on a weekly basis and it is much better than paying every month. I advise you to know more details about the stakeout for the currency of Yobit platform.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well for staking coins there are lot of sites which provide you the opportunity of mining.But the earning from these mining sites is very less.In this way stacking of particular coins will be also less.So I don't think it is going to be profitable.

Staking of coins for profit is good but it can also be risk if you do it without proper knowledge and its better to do more research on the coin you want to stake for and the site to use.

I don't believe there is any benefit from Staking, maybe the price will drop and we may have lost a lot, so I prefer trading even with a 2% profit better than Staking

NRG coin has great year of 2019 in whole years its price makes their all time high and now its price very much low as its goes in 2019 although this is good projects and you can make staking of nrg if you are extremely confident about nrg coin future. I will not recommend you because i have not confident about this coin.