Questions on the length of the required post - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Questions on the length of the required post

On 12/18/2019 at 7:38 PM, Kariuki said:

Hello, My name is Nicholas and I have a question on the length of the required post, for some reason , I would like to ask , how long should a post be, even if you have a very short answer that does not need that long of an explanation and is there a way one can be able to stand  and start topics that are outside cryptocurrencies but and have association with the same , say for example, when trying to make comparison between the fiat currency market and the crypto market also between the the world of fiances and how its affected by the recent development in the currency market, I am asking these only because I want to be as careful in not making any mistakes and as well as engaging in to as many as possible questions and discussions here, thank you all and God bless you all, and Merry christmas.

There is no specific length for the post my friend, but I advise you that the post should not be long, this will make people bored. The best is to have the post readable within five minutes, no more.

As long your post must be 100+ characters then there will no a problem, your post will be counted to earn satoshis, but if less than 100 characters then it will not counted.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

The minimum number is 100 characters, there is no limit to the most, the most important thing is that it be a meaningful and understandable post that matches the conditions of the forum

• Useful or interesting 1

100 characters is the required length for posts but sometimes it doesn't really matter. You just need to follow the rules and create useful posts which means the content is relevant.

There is no character requirement except pay-per-post campaign.  If you are with the campaign you should write at least 100 characters.

for details :

On 12/19/2019 at 1:27 PM, Yawar said:

Read forum rules first. In additional information, I will suggest you to go and join some quality forums for more knowledge about how to create a decent post or how to answer correctly. Don't just copy paste. Get with your own thoughts and do it more precisely.

good information for beginners like me thanks for the advice and the right way to start and get results from the results in this discussion

In order to get paid for your post it needs to have at least 100 characters. You can also make shorter posts but they will not be paid. And yes you can create all kind of topics that are related with the crypto world 

I think the forum rules said that the opinion must be atleast 100 characters so that post will be paid, and i think if you focus on giving good contents you wont notice that you are already at 100 characters.

Well i do not know much about that the only that I know is the post in order to consider it a a useful post then you have to have 100 character and also try many sentence when I post then still okay.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/19/2019 at 5:38 AM, Kariuki said:

Hello, My name is Nicholas and I have a question on the length of the required post, for some reason , I would like to ask , how long should a post be, even if you have a very short answer that does not need that long of an explanation and is there a way one can be able to stand  and start topics that are outside cryptocurrencies but and have association with the same , say for example, when trying to make comparison between the fiat currency market and the crypto market also between the the world of fiances and how its affected by the recent development in the currency market, I am asking these only because I want to be as careful in not making any mistakes and as well as engaging in to as many as possible questions and discussions here, thank you all and God bless you all, and Merry christmas.

Hey friend I agree to your post actually you are right but it's depands on the situation of the post every post within get paid how have 100 characters otherwise he dont get pay so if you reply simply without paying then you write short answer

100 characters or more is the length of the post need in this forum but even ig it's just 80 characters it still counted but of course the thought must on that post. 

On any forum or blog, especially the one that's paying wouldn't want a yes or no answer or i agree or it's okay, answers can not be so naked like that, but for as long as your post is useful you can have any length you want, i'm new here somebody say if i'm wrong.

The forum rules said that the comment or our opinion into a certain topic must have atleast 100 characters, and if does not reach the 100 characters the forum wont pay that opinion.

Well it is at least 100 characters but i think you should not only be focused on how long or short you are gonna write a post but instead you should be mainly focused on quality work here. 

If you are asking on the post's rule you have at least 100 characters per post. We also have a daily quota of 30 times posting. You can earn more if you always fulfill your daily qouta. 

make relevant and good posts. Do not care how many characters you have made. Because the most important forum is to convey things that can be well received.

The topic should contain 100 characters and most importantly the content should be useful. But I have read a topic that can be counted if it s sometimes 80 characters. My advice to you is to focus on making your content useful, regardless of the number of characters

Yes. Your post will count towards payment. According to the rules of this forum you need to post with a minimum of 100 characters. However your post will be counted for payment.

this is just 100 characters per post, including symbols and numbers, it is easy to acquire it. Three lines or more

On 12/22/2019 at 9:05 PM, Krysta said:

Your comments should have 100 characters but yobit said that the payouts start when you exceeded the 100 useful comments so you'll only get paid after 100 useful comments

I think that so but if your account is now paying, there must be a 30 post daily qouta. But this is has the same rules too, the posts must have 100 characters or more and must be a useful posts. 

Do you mean the requirements for posts? If you are talking about that your post should contain 100 characters. Your post will be counted id moderators find it as useful post. What i mean in 100 characters is 100 letters and not 100 words. In case you don't know about it.

The length you need is like 2 or 3 sentences. Just make sure it consists of 100+ characters and it is meaningful to get paid in CryptoTalk campaign I hope you start earning very soon good luck my friend.

Understand community policies primarily. With additional information, I most certainly will advocate someone to head out, in addition, to subscribe to many excellent message boards intended for far more know-how about computers the way to manufacture a quality write-up or maybe the best way to remedy the right way. Tend not to simply just content composite. Receive with your own thought processes, in addition, to practice it far more correctly.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:42 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

In rules if did not read it yet, your comment must atleast have 100 characters. i think its much more better if you read the rule for more information. goodluck mate.

Yes you are right about it every posts of the member should have 100 characters not the words if you want to count the characters so you can use any world counter application or website available on internet. 

Hello guys . How are u . I hope u will be fine. And I think  the size of Question depend on the your thinking behaivior. Question answer have minimum 100 words . Or more