Bitcoin Dominance - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Bitcoin Dominance

On 20.12.2019 at 17:47, bentayebsalah said:

This fluctuation between low and high is caused by strong demand and supply and fierce competition between bulls and bears.
Bitcoin will increase in price because the bonus price for miners will decrease

I am also sure that there will be price changes after halving. But I believe the consequences of this halving will not be similar to the pre-existing one.

Crypto coinsvas of the bitcoin has always best best being this ratio of dominate the other altcoin systems as of usage, transaction per capita on a daily bases. And valuation as compared to the other coins. But new moves are been taken as to take measure to bring the bitcoin as a like coin as to the altcoin, as some coins are implementing new versions, blocks to also compete with the bitcoin dominance

The decline is normal and obligatory at every stage it decreases a little and then returns to the rise, I think that now it will stabilize several days up to 7500 and there will be an increase after it until the 8000, this is my opinion.

No one can predict where will bitcoin stop at,market are very much volatile,price change quickly,depending on the demands of every investors so no one can tell exactly.

The dominance index is one of the most important indicators that predict the rise in the price of bitcoin or the price of alternative currencies, or even their decline. Of course, the dominance index should be monitored in conjunction with the full market liquidity index.

We cannot accurately predict the price of bitcoin, especially since the price in the past period has witnessed a lot of fluctuations due to the Corona crisis, but the price is expected to reach at the end of this year to $ 20 thousand

Its common for bitcoin as it fluctuates rapidly so users also face difficulties to think of investing in it and that demand of the users effect the dominance of bitcoin and i don't think that there will be always opposite response in altcoins.

Many of the shoes will happen and we do not know exactly what might happen, we have to be aware of any risks that could make us lose everything, and so on. I mean, the movement of currency prices will decline and we will end up disappointed. But I do not think that this will limit So now everyone is waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise more than it was

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

8 hours ago, Kutulay said:

Over the past few months, the dominance of bitcoins has grown slightly. In this case, the violas are thrown into the ground. And now the power is falling again. What's next? I think Bitcoin will return to its original place. And that is my faith.

We might patiently wait for the Bitcoin's next move to come. Bitcoin halving event is concluded so we can think like Bitcoin price might get skyrocketed once again in the cryptocurrency markets as the demands and supply make the huge sense. 

On 4/27/2020 at 8:38 PM, Sty1e said:

it is difficult to predict my opinion that in a few days when there is a halving bitcoin will go down and the top Alt will go up but this is only my opinion

Yes I think that you are right because I think that it is unpredictable but I think that they are saying that bitcoin is dominating the cryptocurrency because I think that they are a big cryptocurrency and they are affecting other cryptocurrency. 

• -1 1

Bitcoin will always dominate the market whether in low price or higher price, the bitcoin always control other coins and th volume is above 60% of the total volume of cryptocurrency market

I think all the time bitcoin is the best coin now , because is have the big price in the market , also is the most popular coin , and have the big daily trading value , and the most coin witch use in transactions , so i don’t think that dominance of bitcoin down . 

The thing Is bitcoin Have the most dominance on other cryptocurrency. As It came earlier, it has many benefit. And its features also make it great. I think that Bitcoin was introduced when cryptography was not so famous. And that made it famous. In long run it became successful. 

In my opinion now after halving the value of Bitcoin will continue to grow and the altcoins will follow him as growth in its wake but I am also convinced that the dominance of Bitcoin will continue to grow again,this is my impression...

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/31/2020 at 5:23 AM, kabanidze said:

It is clear that most of the market belongs to bitcoin, because it became the first cryptocurrency and it is the most popular. In the future, no coin will ever be able to take leadership from Bitcoin.

that's absolutely true bitcoin is one of the biggest cryptocurrency in the world so in that case bitcoin dominance plays a very vital role whenever it decreases all the other cryptocurrency starts pumping

Increasing and decreasing the price of the coin is the nature of the cryptocurrency. With out fluctuation one one would have invest into it. So, you have to learn how to get profit from fluctuations and bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and it will rule the whole financial system.

Bitcoin price is volatile which is it goes up and comes down, volatility is the nature of bitcoin and all other althcoins, so I think no one can predict the price movement of bitcoin perfectly, the Dominance of bitcoin will continue increasing because when the price falls so bad many people buys alot and hold till when price increases so there can make profit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is really very difficult to predict because of it's market fluctuations at anytime. Although the coin is getting awareness in the world and much people are adopting it now.

The most common tactics of the market, the UPS and downs, and so on! So don't worry, my friend, Bitcoin will definitely soar in price, and we will be able to get a very tasty offer, you'll see!

I suppose that bitcoin will overtake the alts, because there was a halving, where the production of the cue ball decreased. Therefore, my prediction, bitcoin will be more expensive than $ 13,000 by the end of this year.

For the next stop it is a bit difficult to predict because we know very well that bitcoin had a great boost and it was because it was a currency not regulated by governments, since several countries began to regulate the currency it had its fall and it has cost A lot, in my opinion I say that it will maintain this price for a long time and it will climb little by little, we already saw it coming from 9000 to 11000 or 12000 dollars, if it will rise in price but little by little as with altcoins

Well Bitcoin is the symbol of cryptocurrencies, it is the first and has the largest market share and the other coins or alt coins are based on its algorithm. But neither should we take our eyes off Ethereum, which is taking the first step to a more efficient and innovative way of working with its advances in version 2.0.

If you keep track of bitcoin since it was launched, you will discover how high it achieved over time, that is the key, everything is a matter of time, whether or not everyone should save their bitcoins and not regret after they exceed their last record.

18 hours ago, Bulver said:

I suppose that bitcoin will overtake the alts, because there was a halving, where the production of the cue ball decreased. Therefore, my prediction, bitcoin will be more expensive than $ 13,000 by the end of this year.

Well, bitcoin can't overtake the altcoins because altcoins are not overtaken the bitcoin yet, Bitcoin is still the rank 1 in cryptocurrency and there's no coin can dominate it.

As a fixed rule in the market, the more Bitcoin's dominance increases, this means that people tend to it and thus its price will increase and the price of other currencies will decrease and vice versa