Will XRP become the new world currency ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Will XRP become the new world currency ?

The digital currency Ripple is the most important digital currency that comes after Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin, and I see that it has a beautiful future and quantities of profit should be stored from it.

On 12/18/2019 at 7:28 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Do you really believe that the XRP coin can become the new world currency as it is used by banks and possibly central banks for International transactions?  Or can it be' used to lower the world debt?  Can it replace the dollar !!! ??

XRP are the go to transactions for many people as the fees of XRP are comparatively low, and people prefer them in exchanges . XRP won't replace the Fiat currency or lower the world debt. 

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 4:38 PM, Gohar nayab said:

Yes xrp make his value and after some time that currency will show his ability own his value so work it and we will be able to do.

I think xrp has a very bright future and very soon it it will go to moon. the project owner Is doing their best to make the project popular to all.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Do you really believe that the XRP coin can become the new world currency as it is used by banks and possibly central banks for International transactions?  Or can it be' used to lower the world debt?  Can it replace the dollar !!! ??

no, absolutely not, this will never happen.

ripple can't replace fiat currency to be the new world currency. neither can considered as blockchain cryptocurrency since it is created to be centralized. so ripple is basically useless 

For me I don't think if ripple XRP will become mostly that popular in the future because now I don't hear it that much than I was head it in 2018

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

We need to understand about this all then we can talk about any coins or currency Ripple or XRP is mostly going to use for Banking and financial institutes so its not going to be like Bitcoin its may be good in market or have some good impacts but still its very long way to talk about this ripple is centralized and its control by company its just been used for banks transactions.

18 hours ago, kurpa said:

Do you understand that Swell XRP is the foremost favorite for businesses? Yes I suppose due to the fact his quicker change when you wend or get Swell the change is enormously quick than others cash, for that reason preferred by means of severa agencies.

Hello my friend Ripple, one of the most important digital currencies. Now the field of digital currencies will rise, and thank you for this information that you provide with success.

Edited by Ahmeddominik

On 12/18/2019 at 6:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

This can be possible because now so many crypto currencies in the market and we buy s many good coins but the XRP is just first coin whihc is add in some many companies and some banks are also start to work in this coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/18/2019 at 2:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

No, I don't think Ripple will ever replace the dollar. Moreover, it's a currency I don't appreciate. I prefer Stellar Lumens.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

It's still hard to predict and there are many things that can still happen as times goes by but maybe in the future not only xrp but some crypto might become the new world currency. 

On 12/18/2019 at 9:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

As a matter of fact, there are a lot of coins or crypto currencies that are competing on each other to achieve that one. That makes it way too hard to tell which one of them will do in the future. However, we can make our judgement depending on the performance of a certain coin. That will be only an opinion more probably. Opinions and predictions. 

nMvFbuZ.png

For me and fir my own opinion its not it will never ever be.the price is continue to decreasing even though there is a good side about this coin but the alarming is the price that continues to dumping

Hmmmm. I dont think so. But maybe the future is dark for us the normal people we beed to ask the project itself..

On 12/18/2019 at 9:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

no,i don't think so,xrp has a potential to increase price but to replaced our national currencies? it won happen,fiat currencies has stable price and been there for so many years so its hard to replace that for a coin that was unstable price,but it can be part of the futures.

Xrp has a lot of potential of becoming the most widely used cryptocurrency online, since its backed by financial institutions, but i dont see it replacing any fiat money as a world currency because its digital and world currency should have a physical form and not reliant to an internet connection.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I believe XRP has a great future and its potential is huge, maybe 10 years from now it will be very popular. but to replace dollars it cannot, certainly cannot, it cannot be replaced by dollars because it is used by many banks.

On 12/18/2019 at 3:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I don't think that XRP has a chance to replace the dollar and I think that it is just being used by Ripple founders to profit themselves. They have co-operations with a few banks, especially Bank Santader which has an impact on XRP's price. Then again they plan an IPO and have a plan to turn into an established financial company. If they succeed perhaps XRP will become widely accepted.

On 12/18/2019 at 6:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Really this is not going to happen how international banks used xrp for payment system because still banks not accepted bitcoin and why banks accept xrp.lets hope for good. 

On 12/18/2019 at 3:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Not in a million years. It's questionable to even call it cryptocurrency because it stands against everything bitcoin is good at. They can literally froze accounts in it if they want. It doesn't really differ from a normal bank too much.

XRP is a very valuable currency and has its value, and may become the second currency in the world, I never exclude this thing.

Yes it could be the next world Cryptocurrency if it implements its protocol in a better way as is promised in white paper. But I personally doesn't felt any positive improvement in XRP ecosystem yet.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency is good for investing and making money but not as a currency because their value is really volatile, it is not possible for Ripple to replace the dollar. It will also destabilize the prices of things

I don't really think XRP will become the next world currency, I will rather pick Bitcoin ahead o XRP. Bitcoin is already having more adoption than xrp. But not withstanding xrp will likely form part of the currency that will be used by most of the banks and financial institution.

I don't think that will happen and it is not really doing well, the XRP performance through every year  is not good and many lose their many especially those long term.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd