Investbox Yobit !! - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

Investbox Yobit !!

I do think your expenditure field is the first position to generate earnings and uncomplicated. You'll be able to ascertain, which in turn prepare work ideally in your case along with wherever you get day-to-day positive aspects.

Yobit investbox is profitable but also it can give you a loss. So you have to understand it before start using it, there are some coins there which are not valuable so you must be careful when choosing a coin to invest there.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

57 minutes ago, crypto000 said:

The Ubit platform offers the largest number of currencies, so you need to be logical in your choice of currencies. Before you invest in a cryptocurrency, you must be well-versed in securing your funds

If someone has knowledge about tokens on yobit, better just deal with big coins, people should know there are coins in yobit that dumps 100%.

On 16.03.2020 at 04:21, Rakibhassanjoybd said:

I have considered their investbox but in no way used to be attempting to participate there. I think there should be profit or we would now not see the make investments container to be that popular. I can inform you that it is certainly popular to the yobit users.

They have said a few coins for 0.1% and others may be upto 1%. For Doge I saw 0.1% which was moo for me, but still didn't caught on how much they pay per month.

On 2/7/2020 at 10:44 AM, lukmanqarib said:

yobit investbox is very good because i have tried it i have invested in my yobit coin investbox called yoda token the profit i get from yoda about 1% per day is very pleasant

There are more than 500 traders on the platform with hundreds of predictable blueprints. The group plans to introduce new features to make it more optimal for traders, including Leaderboards, tracking features and chat rooms. I have to collect it in a timely manner if I forget my profit and its value is not good but it's free so I'm asking everyday.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:14 PM, Luv4me said:

Yes it brings more income than your coin staying in your wallet without a 0.001% profit

You will have to invest more money. If you only keep your money in your wallet, they will have the same value but if you invest, you will receive a monthly profit. I find investing in yobit exchange very profitable. Most people are currently investing in Inbox on yobit.

An exploit yobit investbox will not be a great deal. To get you're going to generate an easy gain is definitely. If you ever expend some huge cash for it yet, not everyone has enough money for this.

On 2/12/2020 at 8:04 AM, armor said:

It is the best place to make profits if you are afraid of Trading, it is easy to invest and make things work for you

I agree with you, but at the same time it is dangerous because the currency that you invested in from the platform can occur at any moment or be burned, as happened with currencies in the past.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:55 AM, suzuya said:

YoBit's Investbox section is kind of profitable because some of the coins listed offers daily interest just by investing on it and leaving it there. I can not share my experience because I still haven't tried using it but I know someone that encourages me to try it because it is really profitable. The only thing you should be aware of is that those coins listed are not that stable so it's price might fall really low.

There are many benefits in a short period of time. I recommend everyone investing in this investment box. I think you will get many benefits through this. For us, the certainty that the trading predictions on our platform are right is very important. The same thing happens with historical blueprints - they can't be fake.

Investing involves only two outcomes in the run and these are profits or losses and also yobit invest box has that capabilities as well therefore,invest there at your on risk.

There are some good investment opportunities, but most of these demand trading certain pairs and playing dice. I don't like gambling so always skipping the ones with the dice. Sometimes there are no demands though and these are probably the highest reward opportunities.

It is difficult to make a good profit using the investbox because the currencies are really falling and the profits you get daily are not enough to compensate for this decrease.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/12/2020 at 5:35 PM, LeandroMesa said:

I can't say you that with a right answer because im not there, but a saw a man who was going well in the investbox, dont remember what coin was but i remember he was very happy with that profits.

If you let us know the coin the man use will be better, but it is very possible to ,make profit from the investbox if you invested at the right time when the coin too invested is bullish and you also making additional money by doing few actions. 

Yobit investment box plan really great because without any risk we earn daily profit, but in this investment plan we always select up going coin and in my opinion USD is better for this plan,but this plan only the members who don't no trading, if anyone good trader then I don't think this plan good for them.

The investment fund in Yobit platform is great and provides a lot of ready-made investment plans. You can also create your own plan. Here are a lot of currencies and daily, weekly and monthly ratios of interest and profits.

Edited by magd
  • -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is not a valid measure that applies to all situations. I know some people have had a good investment in yobit and have been able to make good profits

Edited by TheRaed

Yobitinvestbox is very good and it is profitable because many people are earning some percentage of what they have invested on the site but the major thing is that you should make sure you choose a good coins so that your daily earning can boost your profit when you come to trade the coin.

• +1 1

On 10/5/2019 at 5:31 PM, mostawda3 said:

Hello members of the cryptotalk forum
I am curious about Yobit's investbox
Is there any profit in respectable amounts?
As we note most of the currencies in the Fund
Come down continuously until everyone loses

Yobit Investbox offers you different investment plans. 
Every details there are seen. 
There is a profit on investbox if you know how to manage it. 
There are some ib plans that no actions are needed, and there are also some that requires you to trade on a specific pair, and hold an specific coin like YO.

It's good for multiplying your coins, but remember that coins are volatile.

• +1 1

Yobit is a trusted exchange site so Their invest system is pretty much good..no matter how much profit you get from the invest on yobit but its pretty sure for you that the invest is enough secure and you dont need to worry about it.. Usually in online lot of invest site available which will give you huge profit but you cant be secure with your money but yobit give you the secure so every one happy with yobit investment               

• +2 1

InvestBox is one of popular section of Yobit exchange where you can invest money in various projects in daily interest. 

You need to be careful about yobit investbox because there is some Coins without any volume to trade or with seller without buyer it's means that you can't sell it because there is no buyer

I think that there is a profit in investbox from iobit. If there were no pribl, investbox from iobit would not exist.

You just have to know how to use it and with what crypto.
It should be used on a crypto that does not lose more per day (or week or month) than the interest rate offered per day (or week or month).
And it is above all a good way to promote a crypto.