Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020 - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020

I will love to invest in litecoin, ethereum and bitcoin they are preferable to used and they are worth coins to hold and Invest

When I want to work in the investment field, the first currency I will think of and choose it is bitcoin because it is the basis of cryptocurrencies, then I will choose the currency of Ripple and Ethereum because also these currencies will have a very successful future

On 3/26/2020 at 2:23 PM, BronLen said:

I still invest most of my money in my old favorite coins. Bitcoin (BTC) comes first, of course. You should expect this. And then comes Ethereum (ETH) and its twin Ethereum Classic (ETC). And then Waves (waves) and Faces (XVG). I also have Siacoin (SC). And then a little Ripple (XRP) and Stratis (Strat). These are coins that are good for long-term investments. They will not fall easily.

I like some of the coins you listed for a good investment, like the bitcoin, waves, ripple and ethereum classic, they are potential coins for a good investment

2 hours ago, MonValus said:

Top 6 cryptocurrencies are BTC and Litecoin, XPR , TRX, DASH, and ETH. They all are very promising to invest.

Bitcoin, ripple, ethereum and Tron are very good coins for investment, they have a good rate of investors and they have more holders and the volume of the coin is high

How can you even earn on Tether?It is said that it is a stable coin. It doesn't fluctuate on prices, its base on usd price with 1-2% margin. Even if you hold tether on 2024 its price will not goes far from usd. Its stablecoin not advisable to hold for 2020.

It depended on which coins increased their price. For me, these are bitcoins, while other good coins, such as XMR and ETH, sometimes increase their value, while bitcoins grow day by day, without falling in value. I think we should buy bitcoin, but the only thing is that it is too expensive, and most people can only buy part of it.

19 minutes ago, Malerik said:

There is no way to predict this. This is some random thing to choose your coin. You can love an idea, a team, etc. You can never know what will happen. This is my point of view, I like ETH and LTC, maybe XMR.

There are good coins in cryptocurrency, we just need to select the ones that we think it will suit us, but we have potential coins that have high volume, like ethereum, litecoin and monero you mentioned

On 2/29/2020 at 11:58 PM, banita ch said:

I think the top five profitable cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020 are :

• Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • Ripple

This time the 3 crypto you listed are not correct but the other 2 crypto yes and will receive MASSIVE benefit.

Well if i was to actually invest my money, i will go for crypto currencies like bitcoin, tron, I Ethereum, yoda coin, or even ruby.but i really prefer trading bitcoin, or just Ethereum. Those are the best crypto currencies to invest in 

Thanks for sharing this valuable information in fact some of the coins you mentioned above I'm hearing them for the first time as I was planing to invest only in these three ones bitcoin, etherum and ripple.

Note tgat this list is only just to my own personal selection, if i was to select some best crypto currencies to invest in this year 2020 i will go for bitcoin, Ethereum, tron, rubby, dogecoin. 

Titan is an asset coin, which you may trade in trade for other cryptocurrencies in addition to merchandise/offerings with positive merchants. one of the great matters approximately titan coin is the presence of big use cases inside the shape of a number of titan tasks or packages, which makes it one of the high-quality coins to spend money on now.

if i am to select from all available crypto currencies on which one of all to invest this year 2020 i will simply go for top assets in the crypto market like the bitcoin, Ethereum, tron ripple, usdt, those would be my personal picksto invest this year 2020.

On 4/15/2020 at 8:30 PM, Yunusalemu said:

if i am to select from all available crypto currencies on which one of all to invest this year 2020 i will simply go for top assets in the crypto market like the bitcoin, Ethereum, tron ripple, usdt, those would be my personal picksto invest this year 2020.

USDT (Tether) is not a coin for investment, it is only used for storage. This coin always worth $1 and never changes. The other choices you mentioned are all good except TRON. I think it is better for you to replace TRON with LTC because you can earn more from it. You forgot important coins such as BCH, Doge and ETC. In the early months of 2020, these coins proved to be profitable. I'm thinking about investing in BTG but I still don't recommend it to anyone because it keeps struggling to go past $3 despite being too close to its halving date.

I agree with you that Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Altcoin are the best currencies to invest this year, but I do not agree with you about the Titan currency because it is not from the famous currencies and its marketing value is low and is not desirable in all countries, especially when dealing with brokers for exchange

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Tushar kumar said:

Yes you are right friend to make profit on trading we should use all this cryptocurrency but in my opinion I would also so give a position to doge

Dogecoin has not much value in trading and even in imvestment, it is your decision to hold dogecoin and earn from it, but definitely you better go for a good coin to.have your Profits

On 3/5/2020 at 11:20 PM, deboprotap said:

there are too many good coins in coinmarketcap.you have to choose where you have to invest.i can suggest you to invest in xrp,btc,eth,gnt etc.hope this coins give you good profits

there are many cryptocurrency Available to invest what before investing we have to learn all the things about that project like whitepaper roadmap etc we should keep update ourself through social media accounts 

I think that The Dash coins is also one of those Coins which I think investing in them can actually rip actual gains but the coin just rise and fall as it rises on the Crypto markets. As even that of the toilet paper token, as it really had that potentials to make some good market value

It is interesting to see Titan coin in the top of the list anyway, myself I do consider Bitcoin, ETH , BAT and Coindeal's CDL tokens to invest in. 2020, whole year is going to be really special for all of us cryptocurrency lovers. Bitcoin halving even is going to happen in this year which may bring huge change in the price of Bitcoins and most of altcoins that I have mentioned above. 

Well for me personally i always Choose Bitcoin over any altcoins because the profit of btc that we get from holding can't be offered by any of the coin . Also the volatility is high if we have good Investment so btc is only mine choice.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

well , your list of Crypto currency is really amazing , we should invest in top 15 coin according to coinmarketcap position . I think investing in tether is not profitable because tether is only stable Coin in Market like USD .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 12/18/2019 at 6:48 AM, shalinimittal said:

Titan Coin

Titan coin is a digital payment currency that aims to make global digital money transfer easy, secure and affordable for everyone. With titan coin, you can make instant digital payments, no matter where you’re in the world.

Titan is an asset coin, which you can trade in exchange for other cryptocurrencies as well as products/services with certain merchants. One of the best things about titan coin is the presence of extensive use cases in the form of a number of titan projects or applications, which makes it one of the best coins to invest in now.

I fist time heard for this token.

I dont understand why is on first place before Bitcoin.

And I would add:

- ADA Cardano

- TRX TRON

- EOS Token

etc.

I dont understand is this promoting topic for some coin?

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

12 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I fist time heard for this token.

I dont understand why is on first place before Bitcoin.

And I would add:

- ADA Cardano

- TRX TRON

- EOS Token

etc.

I dont understand is this promoting topic for some coin?

The best is to analyze the token very well before invest in it but I still see it as shit coin. You have good coins though. The ones I have before have already increased but you can check it out, zilliqa and digibyte. But I also like Qtum, it is good and have a good marketcap. 

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

The best is to analyze the token very well before invest in it but I still see it as shit coin. You have good coins though. The ones I have before have already increased but you can check it out, zilliqa and digibyte. But I also like Qtum, it is good and have a good marketcap. 

Yes you are about DGB but about other two coins honestly I did not heard (I'm old school). :classic_biggrin:

Bu there are some good new coins/tokens, like ChainLink or Tezos etc.

And from olders, Dogecoin or Monero.

Point is that you must to research good to find good new coin/token.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

12 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Yes you are about DGB but about other two coins honestly I did not heard (I'm old school). :classic_biggrin:

Bu there are some good new coins/tokens, like ChainLink or Tezos etc.

And from olders, Dogecoin or Monero.

Point is that you must to research good to find good new coin/token.

And all the coins are part of the first 50 cryptocurrencies, you can check the coinmarketcap, but they are so risky to trade, like the zilliqa, it fall from $0.296 to $0.25 now, that is a big loss for so