Is Bitcoin generators legit? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Is Bitcoin generators legit?

On 12/17/2019 at 10:46 PM, kimberly24 said:

When I tried searching the web and watch those videos in YouTube. I came across with those so called bitcoin generators. Can someone tell me if that’s legit or another form of scam again:(

yes they are just scam site. they will ask you money to pay the transaction fee but if you send those money they will not give you anything in return ans so you will lose all your coins

Edited by Rickso
writing mistake

On 12/17/2019 at 3:46 PM, kimberly24 said:

When I tried searching the web and watch those videos in YouTube. I came across with those so called bitcoin generators. Can someone tell me if that’s legit or another form of scam again:(

Lets see i think that they are Ponzi Schemes, explain you why, many people trust on this sites and invest on them, and when you request a payout they pay you with the money that other people gave them so is a chain, a constant one, thats my oppinion

Sincerely I think we dont think anything offered for us, so like this called Bitcoin generators you think this way is real? I m not sure that there are lot of people investing a lot of money to collect some Bitcoins, and generators without investing nothing they will generate Bitcoin: wow fake + fake. They want just steal you data.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/18/2019 at 12:46 AM, kimberly24 said:

Yeah there are so meany face videos that say bitcoin generators really pay them but thus videos are maid by the owners of bitcoin generating sites so don't trust them, after they generate they ask you to pay them to sand you a money, why do't they take from the money that they generate for you.

Those are pure scams, they will waste your time and energy without fetching you a cent. There are 1001 legit ways to earn cryptocurrency, bitcoin generator is never an alternative. Please go through the forum especially the referral link section to find better opportunities.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Avoid them please, bitcoin generators are fake and they will steal your money at the end. You will earn very good amount of bitcoins then they will tell you to deposit some amount so that you can withdraw your earnings, if you will trust them you will lose your money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

No absolutely not because bitcoin generators are scam there is no easy way to earn bitcoin even if in mining. And in my experience of joining in a bitcoin generator i didn't get anything and may time and effort waiting on a bitcoin generator is being wasted. There's no legit bitcoin generator and if you want to earn BTC you can try trading,investing and other choice is mining.

Edited by Jaysen0104

On 12/17/2019 at 11:46 PM, kimberly24 said:

Websites for bitcoin generators are scam and should be avoided at all cost they don't usually pay the promised amount of generated bitcoins after you pay transaction fee.

• +2 1

What is a bitcoin generatot?Because i haven't heard about this before. Mind if anyone want to explain it to me. Totally a new thing just popped up now. I don't think there is anything is available that can control bitcoins. Because it is totally out of hands now. And also it is a decentralised currency and it was never controlled by any  generator. 

• Useful or interesting 1

No, most of these methods are frauds. Instead, special mining devices are used so that mining is profitable with some fees, and mining also needs electrical energy. Therefore, these other methods of obtaining bitcoin are not profitable.

All Bitcoin generators are fraudulent and I never advise you to use them. They pay you the first time, but when you deposit larger amounts the second time you block your account and steal all your money.

You're question is not clear enough for me for gaving you clear information of it because what's do you mean btc generators. Are you talking about mining of crypto currency like btc and nrg coin and many others also or something else your talking about it. 

The true meaning of bitcoin generators is unknown to me but from the name we can conclude that they mean the devices that contribute to mining bitcoin and get it from mines but I am not sure this idea is a personal view of the subject

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, magd said:

The true meaning of bitcoin generators is unknown to me but from the name we can conclude that they mean the devices that contribute to mining bitcoin and get it from mines but I am not sure this idea is a personal view of the subject

I can be a scammer, scamming people, have a scam website with no domain, luring people to pay into my bitcoin address and generate double or triple or more of what they pay. Novice will fall for this and a good term for such are doublers and generators. 

• +1 1

On 12/26/2019 at 6:01 PM, hassanmnr said:

Depends on which generator you are talking about.

Bitcoin faucets and bitcoin mining are legit which can be seen as bitcoin generators.

You risk losing all your personal data, better online information than making money on something in bitcoin or similarly having some, just do your own research. You can get paid through posts like this forum where there is no need to buy cryptocurrency and everyone can try it out.

I will strictly advise you to stay away from such people because they will scam you if you give them your funds, they always claim to be like the miners but they are fake and they will tell you that you can get double of what you have them it a lie. Instead of that look for a legit site like yobit or binance and invest on a good coin that will give you a lot of profit in the future.

• +2 1

I think that most of the bitcoin generators are scams only and are illegal, the purpose of which is to steal your money, you should be careful not to join these sites because you will lose your money at any moment

• +1 1

Bitcoin generator are legit for scammers to scam, I said thks because scanners make use of it, they will generate high amount of unreal bitcoin in les than 3 minutes or less, asking the victim to pay into one bitcoin address, you you do, you are scammed. 

• +1 1

Nope. Bit coin can not be generated. Only the un-mined bitcoins can be mined. The so called btc generators are the scripted website that looks like they inject exploit to the blockchain.

I don't trust all these bitcoin generating site at all. I don't think it worth the effort. After you're asked to perform certain task, you later discover that you can't withdraw your fund. So I dont believe them. Some will also say that you should firstly deposit certain amount first which I believe they will scam you of your hard earned money.

• +1 1

Those are pages that promise to generate a large amount of bitcoin in a very short time. Paying an amount of bitcoin that is supposedly for the miners. I really think they are a scam, I have not tried them but I do not think it is possible to generate those amounts so fast if it were like that everyone would do it. It is better to stay away from these types of pages that only seek to steal money from those who do not have enough knowledge on the subject.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Dont trust this, you risk and scam all your personal data. Generator website do not believe especially investment site.. So be careful..      

Il n'existe pas ce qu'on appelle générateur de bitcoin il existe des mineur de bitcoin ce sont des machines avec des algorithmes qui attribue à la sécurité de raison de bitcoin sinon tous les sites qui vous propose à générer de bitcoin sont des arnaques à la fin il vous demanderont de verser une certaine somme pour que vous puissiez retirer vos bitcoin