Don't dream of getting rich from crypto. - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Don't dream of getting rich from crypto.

i see people make in one day 10 bitcoin and more from trading and they make a lot of money every month from trading but they have a great strategy for trading and they know the market more then most people

I also think that you can not become a millionaire in a very short time all you need is patience and hard working which can help you to become rich   

On 4/3/2020 at 6:19 AM, ETrackLM said:

If you invest $ 100 thousand, it’s obvious that if you invest in a good project, you can easily get rich in just a few weeks if you are lucky, but yes, it will take a lot of time to see the results

That's right, the higher you invest the higher chance of good opportunity to happen but it all depends on your potential and luck when it comes to creating a project. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

13 hours ago, crypto7x said:

i see people make in one day 10 bitcoin and more from trading and they make a lot of money every month from trading but they have a great strategy for trading and they know the market more then most people

That includes bitcoin experts, 10 bitcoin is already very large. maybe they are previous users who are used to trading bitcoin with a clear and mature strategy.

On 1/15/2020 at 2:20 AM, Oxygen said:

actually after the bitcoin bull run of 2017 peoples created a myth about the bitcoin that whom have it is the richest person of the world and then the race began to get it. and in this race many of peoples fell down.

Yes we must not let bitcoin do all the work, bitcoin can help us but it can't make us reach instantly. All things come with hardwork so we must work too and not let bitcoin do all the work. 

21 minutes ago, Devina said:

On cryptocurrency, you can get rich at any time, and most importantly, find a way to make money. Now there are so many free niches in cryptocurrency, and most importantly - to have a desire.

We can be rich in crypto if we want to be rich the easiest way is to know what and what need to be known and done by you which is the knowledge and patient

That's right. Dreaming is for losers because while you are sleeping many other people are catching your opportunities. Don't think about become rich overnight. Work for that.

Yes dear you are right we should not be so greedy. Earning high profits need a lot of experience and knowledge about investment. And for high profit we have to huge investments. 

5 minutes ago, Satarupa said:

Dear friends I am a new bie here and I always want to be rich in the field. It is a very good field. You must also have noticed that the price of Bitcoin is now high and I hope that I can sell my Bitcoin now and become rich. 

You can be rich if you prepared to be rich friend there are important thing you need to refresh your self with 

Most likely, I see the major cryptocurrency dealers as the ones with the huge money they raised many years ago. For me, currently I have simple dreams, and I do not dream about mountains of dollars, as I said my dear, because I want to start my own wealth project in the future without excess reflections that may succeed and may fail.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Just difficult work can make you rich and after that it's simpler to lose your wealth. In the event that you have the attitude that you will get rich unexpectedly, at that point it will just damage your interest for gains. It's a misguided course to take when you are urgent, simply work more earnestly as opposed to dreaming harder.

Who among us does not dream, but I am humbled in this matter, I just want to achieve some deals that will make me comfortable in terms of my high expenses or open a private project. But I know that this needs paper so I have patience and strive to reach my goal

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The efforts of those who want to get rich quickly from bitcoin are still trying to get them through the internet, but I am wary of seeking quick riches by purchasing new encrypted assets that can be fraudulent.

Having the mindset that you want to get rich off bitcoin in short time might make you do things that are risky and unhealthy to your savings. Yes, you can make money through bitcoin but you have to be a lot patient.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

7 hours ago, deepown said:

But why even bother with those unpredictable new projects while you can just hold bitcoin for a long term and have your cake ready in a couple of years.

A lot of people have entered this market after hearing positive news about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in order to achieve rapid wealth, but without awareness, education or awareness of the magnitude of the risks in the cryptocurrency market.

A lot of people became rich overnight from crypto especially bitcoin but that is a thing of the past now. That doesnot mean you cannot make good money from crypto now. There are still so many coins that start at a small fraction of a dollar and reach more than a dollar or two. You still can earn more than 100x on your investments but the risks are high and the investment should also be high. Maybe ethereum will hit a grand soon you just have to test your skill and your luck.

468x60-3.png

I think that there is a great success in crypto. But millionaires and all is a big thing. I want to be a successful trader and for that i think crypto will be very helpful. I know it is not like jackpot or lottery. We have to stay for long terms.

12 hours ago, GanDuba said:

I have even lost before this year because of this reason, co think I am a little bit not patient, I am still learning to be patient. 

Trading teaches us patience, but that requires a long period of experience and practice, making mistakes several times, then getting up again and learning from our mistakes. We all face loss, but it is better to rise from this loss stronger.

The rich plethora of different words used when discussing cryptocurrency trading and the. Check out which Lambo you want to dream about on their official website. Term used. I just hope I don't get that margin call if you know what I mean.

On 4/9/2020 at 3:35 PM, amiraliko said:

In crypto,there is always a possibility to get rich. Look for the best coins, then buy low and you sell high. and then again and again repeat this scheme. Or do holding, I think if you invest in the top 20 coins with large capital you will have a big profit in a couple of years.

That's right there's still a chance to get rich in instant via cryptocurrency. 

Just put some hardwork and know things for you to achieve that. 

Everyone here has a chance. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Personally, I do not dream of becoming a millionaire in digital currencies, and I am not looking for that. All I want is to earn some money in order to secure my daily needs, and surely my dear friend you cannot get rich from one night this is a dream.

From BTC and also altcoins which has wonderful opportunity about being profitable in the future can you be rich. But don't wait for it happens very quickly. 

It could  by possible  if some miracle happened.  But actually  this is too difficult  or could  be happened due to your  fair luck . I also suggest  You to stop  dreaming  to become  a millionaire by using crypto. 

We can actually get rich from crypto but not so fast as many people sees it , to be rich in Crypto requires time and hardwork , you need to know that crypto is not a place you can  get rich over night, you have to work for it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/15/2020 at 1:12 PM, Sty1e said:

now with the situation that is happening in the world, you should not dream of easy riches the economy of most countries has already received a big blow,soon this blow will be felt by the cryptocurrency as well as halving which will be in may,I think now for the crypto currency and its holders will be a bad time for wealth

The global economy may be down these days but it hasn't had a big effect on crypto income. To be honest, it even provided us with a special occasion to be able to buy crypto at cheap prices again. Remember last month when bitcoin crashed to $4300! It was a great time to buy as much as you can. Anyone who bought at this price is a big winner because when bitcoin bounces back to $10.500, it will be a super easy 140% profit that anyone with zero skills can earn! So, this is by no means a bad time. It is not late to invest. Prices are still low and if someone buys now, there is a chance of earning 50% profit. Sometimes, economic recessions can be good for long term traders.