Frustration - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maharlika

Frustration

For me I tried avoiding mining and faucets site when I heard most of them are scam , this days the legit ones are very few and pays low , so I stick here doing my daily task and earning, than stressing my self working were I won't get anything in return.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, I was trying some faucets in the past as well as airdrops and bounties, most of them were not profitable so I found this forum which pays you for writing messages.

Since I was a beginner I worked on a lot of projects and most of them were not disappointed and I felt a lot of frustration at first and I thought that I could not make any profits from coding but then I started to understand coding well and started joining to work in profitable areas away from frustration

There are many sites that are a waste of time in mining, you should pay attention to that and stay away from them because they not only pay but also waste your valuable time

On 12/17/2019 at 1:21 AM, Maharlika said:

Did you experience waiting in crypto moning and doing tasks to gain crypto but it ends up having no money in return? Haha. Can you give me sites that are legit

I do in start many faucets sites,i spent my hours for low amount and gain nothing in return.Few days back  i start faucet  site which claims to give good amount then  it comes out as a scamming site which start asking  money at with drawl time.Their are many sites,telegram bots and air drops in market who are doing this to newbies.

Well i have such issues when doing Surveys for example but not tasks.

Surveys are probabily just like tasks as you have to fill specific requirements and if you don't match something they will probabily give you a quit button and that's it.

But i also found out some survey sites that rewards you for the participation at least just dont remember the names.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes i really work in many website mike this but unfortunately all of this website is a scammers , i work and when i reach the minimum of Payment , and i try to withdraw them , i never take any thing and this is bad , this happened many time for me .

On 12/17/2019 at 4:38 AM, tienda said:

Frustration exist in those last months of this year 2019, There are many people how hold their Bitcoin for the sort time future but when they see that the Bitcoin price every day down their are afraid about that.

I think that frustration is always here on cryptocurrencies because it is not impossible to not feel frustrated because if you lose money then you can't recover it quickly so you are gonna feel frustrated because of that and you should think if things how to recover 

Yes, it happened with me when I started to recognize cryptocurrencies, I worked on one of the telegram bots, and he was not honest in the end.

That is of big frustration dude I have experience some of this problems last year I have 10 bounties I participated in them were at the end I received only few earning in return from 3 bounties out of 10.

Yeah, I have experienced the frustration when we don't get paid by doing task. Frustration is like friend in the cryptocurrency if you are new and inexperienced. I am also facing a lot frustration mainly while doing trades.

There are lots of sites that advertise work per pay but when you perform your task they will ended up not paying you but I advice you try some mining sites or bitcointalk there you can earn coin for free.

Quite a lot of sites are the property of scammers and it is because of this that there is a certain risk of falling for their bait. But this risk adds excitement.

Yes this happens and it is frustrating as you are doing some things to get payment and the other part is just joking and scam you without giving you the crypto they promised. A very bad situation and it is frustrating.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/17/2019 at 2:08 AM, tienda said:

Frustration exist in those last months of this year 2019, There are many people how hold their Bitcoin for the sort time future but when they see that the Bitcoin price every day down their are afraid about that.

@tienda yes mate , I remember that day's . when bitcoin show a big dumping in its price . but after that bitcoin touch $4500 in market . that's is really make unhappy ( specially new invester ) .

but this is really good to see that bitcoin recover immediately in it's price , now we can see bitcoin is tradeable on $12K ( approx ) .

this is why I say that patients is key of success in Crypto 🙂 .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yes I have received some good money in this  place and the truth is I have been able to earn something good from them but in the end there is a lot of work to  be done in other areas and so many times I have been lost in so many ways in the wrong positions that we see around some cases so the truth is this is agood chance for us to really enjoy the said choises

• +4 2

This happens because there are not many that are honest like Cryptotalk and Yobit. The good people are rare even in crypto and paying what promised is a priviledge to have in this forum.

• +2 3

I don't know exactly what you mean by legit, is this that you want to find a website that will pay you for some tasks you are supposed to do? I don't know of anything, except from cryptotalk, but you wouldn't expect to earn a lot of money anyway.

• +1 2

Frustration in cryptocurrency is a normal thing. When I first came to this platform I was so frustrated because when I did performe the tasks in return Couldn’t get any thing. I waited and waited for long time and understand it with keen

• +1 1

I am too frustrated by the many scammers and scam bounty managers and airdrops. They are so many and they dissappear after making too many scams and appear again later. I despise these people and they are not worth to be given a second chance. A bounty was scam and didn't pay, then it should be over with them.

• +3 1

Frustrations could be acquired and seen in many different ways and crypto currency would be a place to also have different places to see this kind of frustrations. The frustrations the users have in crypto currency is always because of how much they lose in that specific scenario even though they did not take a wager, they are still saying they are frustrated because of losing the opportunity in taking the risk of doing the investment which would turn out to be successful and would result to another frustration to that user. If you wanted to experience or able to understand the frustrations of many users in crypto currency, I would suggest you to engaged yourself in trading market because this is the place where most of the users are thinking analytical which is why the possibility of them getting frustrated when they lose an asset would be high.

I haven't because in Cryptotalk I am getting what I was promised exactly. It is the most fair website I've seen and I am feeling very lucky to find it. Yobit has helped me too a lot with the trading and to learn about investments and mining. It has been a very interesting time here.

• +1 1

I have experienced this so many times with airdrops and bounties, so I decided to quit and not even care about them. Even projects that were listed in exchanges they changed their mind and decided to scam the aidrop and not to distribute. Shameless.

• +3 1

You should use trusted sites maybe consult those who are using them before. I have no experience in mining so its difficult for me to figure out legit sites but yes not getting your reward for which you were striving is frustrating.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

These things hapoe many times even with me now I take care ofthese things and keep my cryptocurrency  safe and my work too, I chose only  valued person  to do so.