Frustration - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maharlika

Frustration

Actually, we all sometimes are getting frustrated but with a lot of work and a lot of self control you can do whatever you want and you will also succeed doing that.If you want to use crypto, its rules must be obeyed and if you cannot control yourself it can lead to your frustration. Whatever when you use your mistakes as stepping stones, it will only help you become successful in future. It is better to be more patience when it comes to crypto.

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, I do not like to deal with matters of which I am ignorant, such as mining or airdrops. Most of the expected coins are fake. We are deceiving ourselves by acting uselessly. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend I want to tell you that I don't know about the about your question what you want to be asked the first ration I think the working on this platform is easy we should not get it as a burden we should feel free and working daily basis on this platform and we can easily earn a lot of money

• +3 1

It is difficult to find legitimate sites, especially after the large spread of cryptocurrencies. The number of SCAM sites has increased dramatically. You have to be careful before working on any new site.

People are frustrating form this form in 2019 when the bit coin has no too much value the value is decreasing day by day. We face diffrin starting but after that it can be easy form as after getting the experience. 

It is currently very difficult to find legitimate sites. We all want to earn more from home but that desire often clouds our eyes to the point of falling into scams for ambition.

• +1 1

In fact, I do not know what frustrates you, you can work here and receive daily profits in exchange for your posts, few sites do that, then collect these currencies and start with good trading, on the other hand there are sites like Bitcointalk I have heard that it gives currencies too, but not in rank Cryptotalk.

• +1 1

I think you will waste your time only by searching for sites that give you cryptocurrencies for free, and you will not gain anything. I do not trust these sites or airdrops, and instead focus on working in this forum as it is reliable and a good way to profit and learn.

• +4 1

I started working on the cryptotalk forum and really got paid for the days I worked and now I invest my money in the yobit platform and get additional profits so I am very enjoying the work and want to keep it going.

Yes, I tried and I got the money for sure, this platform is honest. But if you mean to wait to earn money through an investment that you have made before, I don’t know the validity of your plan that you put in place and implemented it, then the matter is somewhat relative.

I've ever experienced that and I really feel your pain. This is what now most scam sites promise because you'll do several task and at the end you'll get nothing from it and that's why I say before using any site to earn make sure you've seen some reviews on that site

Here in this forum you can earn money for working for two hours a day, it is a special forum, and you can also gain a lot of information about cryptocurrencies.

Well my dear friend, surely there are many sites that give you hope for profit but in the end you find that your wallet is empty .I have tried many sites and did not get the profit but cryptotalk is the most reliable and reliable forum

• +1 1

frustration is something we have to deal with every day, but don't give up here at cryptotalk you can get a good income this is a legit site and if it pays.

Of course this happened to me exactly where I was asked to do the tasks and I did everything and collected the minimum withdrawal, but after a long wait I did not get anything and this was just ridiculous, yes I felt frustrated but soon started again with determination.

• +2 1

On 12/17/2019 at 3:21 AM, Maharlika said:

Did you experience waiting in crypto moning and doing tasks to gain crypto but it ends up having no money in return? Haha. Can you give me sites that are legit

Hello my friend,
Yes, I have worked on a crypto website that offers to get bitcoins that are not small or too much. The name of the website is hasrapid, but after I worked on it for about a month, suddenly the website was no longer accessible, that means the web is a scam. But at cryptotalk.org I am sure that here really gives crypto coins because there is already a lot of evidence and I have proven myself that I really get talk and bitcoin.

• +3 1

No mate I didnt face this problem. Look few months ago crypto currency price was low. Specially in 2019 most of the people were in frustration because of the lowest price. They hold their coin but they lose thier money. But bitcoin price is increasing. Now you can make profit.

• +1 1

Yes my friend you are right we get to work and work hard in it but in the end we notice that nothing has evaporated, so it is bad and I hope I do not fall into this frustration again thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

Hello my friend, do not let frustration dominate you. Always continue to work hard and at a high pace in order to obtain the desired gains. I wish you good luck here.

• +2 1

Frustration in the act of working in good mode and ending up not getting anything in retuned will make you feel very bad and will make you not to invest and trade again in the forum do to frustration.

We all went through this experience, I do not think that any of us reached the right path from the beginning, we tried taps and mining sites and it was without payback or just fraud sites, there are two reliable sites that I know and they are obee and readcash and you can work and you are comfortable with withdrawing profits.

I am new to this forum. I didn't face anything.  But I can understand your problem. I feel so sad for you. Hopefully, you will get your way to earning money. When you do any work try research then do. Don't be sad my friend. Good luck .

No, I have not been exposed to such a situation before, since I started working in the cryptocurrency field, I joined the forum and started working, and after I performed the tasks required of me, I received money in return and it did not happen that they did not give me cash one day, and for your request about profit sites Unfortunately, I don't have an answer and you can ask experienced members for help

• +2 1

It is difficult to know if the site is legitimate or not before trying it, just as some sites are legitimate at the beginning, but when the number of users in them increases, they turn into scams, so I do not advise you to waste your time searching and try to focus on working this forum only