Frustration - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maharlika

Frustration

Frustration is a real and bad thing in crypto world and crypto business. One should have patience in crypto business as profit fluctuation is there , it happens every now and then. People who don't have self control and are in hurry for earnings end up loosing the money.

I've tried this before, but you don't have to be pessimistic that it is just a failed project and you haven't lost anything

Yeah if you work and u did not get paid for the work,really its  make people to be in frustration , because nowadays money plays the  most important phase in people life ,because you buy thing with money only.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:21 AM, Maharlika said:

Did you experience waiting in crypto moning and doing tasks to gain crypto but it ends up having no money in return? Haha. Can you give me sites that are legit

There are site that are fake which promise you free mining but most of mining site are scam try using crypto Faucets they pay less but they are sure paying and legit.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 1/31/2020 at 5:45 PM, Zezo said:

I've tried this before, but you don't have to be pessimistic that it is just a failed project and you haven't lost anything

Yes my friend, I am one of the pessimistic people, yesterday, a time in a very great loss

Of course the frustration always exists, if I sell at a price and after a while it goes up because that frustrates me a lot, as when I had more than 2 million raiblocks and a few days I sold it, and then its value was $30 and I sold at 0.003 hahahaha that is frustration.

Yes sometimes we face something which is not good and it's a useless for us but we should not get frustrated about it rather we should have patience and work with patience that we can make a good profit through it because this line is very good on earning high profit you just need to have patience because frustration could result you more unlucky.

On 12/17/2019 at 1:38 AM, tienda said:

Frustration exist in those last months of this year 2019, There are many people how hold their Bitcoin for the sort time future but when they see that the Bitcoin price every day down their are afraid about that.

Yes i agree with you that these last months were frustrating but it would be only better if people handle the situation with patience so that they dont face losses.

11 hours ago, Khaspara said:

Yes that's one of the downfall of the users in crypto currency world because sometimes using this is complex for the newbies.if you let frustration win you then you will have a serious problem and you will hardly see the fruits of cryptocurrencies.thank you.

Yes you are right all depend about us we need to take some experience about how to control our self.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I comprise occurrence about that but regularly crop up in prize course for the reason that I'm payment hunter. be a devotee of numerous price plan before objective developer cancel the project. 

On 12/16/2019 at 10:21 PM, Maharlika said:

Did you experience waiting in crypto moning and doing tasks to gain crypto but it ends up having no money in return? Haha. Can you give me sites that are legit

This site just that I don't use any other sites it give low money as advertisements and other stuff.

This site is legit and it pays you. But I tried other sites before that says it's paying but it's not at all  . Aside from frustration that I felt, I also wasted my time in there. Thankfully I encountered cryptotalk.

Through thought process practice, unhappiness can be described as a popular impassioned reaction to training, regarded with the help of outrage, disruption not to mention problems. Let-down on out of your distinct insurance out of your happiness from individuals definitely will and/or reason as well as probably going towards increment each definitely will and/or reason might be said and/or stopped up.

Before asking for a site i think you must do it performing the necesarry rules and regulations here so that you will earn 30,000 satoshis aday .but youre question is frustration.when k was a newbie in crypto currency in always feels that way when i was not able to earn.but now only little bit.

These are all part on how the crypto works so if you have no patience and you easily get frustrated I suggest you that crypto world is not suitable for you. It is better to leave better than just losing your money as crypto needs a patience and not greediness especially in investing. 

On 12/17/2019 at 3:21 AM, Maharlika said:

If you want to mine, follow the sites that have been paying for the past few years. You can do a search on Google. If you join a mining site that has just appeared, chances are that you won't get results let alone offer free without a deposit.

On 12/17/2019 at 2:21 AM, Maharlika said:

Maximum time I got frustration on the market. Because crypto market always vulnerable. When I make long position it's go down and when I make short position it's rise up. That's make me always frustrated.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Cybercriminals have developed a new way to mine cryptocurrencies from victims without their knowledge, according to a new report by the security company. Crypto thieves now use what is known as a “malicious dropper” to hide malicious software on victims ’computers to extract the cryptocurrency without the users’ knowledge.

Dear mate I can't tell you of any legit site where you can earn money if not this forum since I am a newbie here I don't seem to know such sites I know it's can be really frustrating when you find out that what you have been working for you can't get money from it  I think you can do researches on finding legit sites for earning

fruition create if some site give fraud and scam they take our money and some time some scammers hack our wallet than frustration comes, i losed my money many time in my life  

If you have a site like this, you can share with me. I no longer work like this site. However I am very interested to work on this site.

I am very interested to work on this site. If you have a site like this, you can share with me. However, I do not work like this site anymore.

Can you give me sites that are legit

If you really want to mine, then there's nothing more profitable than buying your own ASIC-powered mining rig and joining a mining pool. Online/Cloud mining is just not profitable, and free online mining schemes are just modus to hoard your PC's computing power, to be part of a botnet.

Now it is better not to work with them , many can not withdraw funds. Usually, you can earn money on such sites if you have time to earn money at an early stage at the beginning of their opening.