Frustration - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maharlika

Frustration

I think you should be more patience when it comes to crypto. Yes many things happened these past few days but always think there's a raibow after the rain. Now, we can see the hope things related to crypto.

• +3 1

Mining i s very difficult and to so many its one of the worst business one can think of to really understand what I mean, there is a stand to which one can be able to run as a trader there are so many ways one can putt together a good investment plan,. look at what happens around the market the good thing about it is because you will always be able to understand your investment portfolio. standing the right percentage in investment will earn you some money , mining is really difficult and it will make you lose a lot of money.

On 12/17/2019 at 1:21 AM, Maharlika said:

Did you experience waiting in crypto moning and doing tasks to gain crypto but it ends up having no money in return? Haha. Can you give me sites that are legit

I have many of exleriences like that i have done lots of tasks but found nothing at the end, but i do not frustrated with that and keep struggling, finally i found this forum and found it fruitful

On 12/17/2019 at 4:21 AM, Maharlika said:

Did you experience waiting in crypto moning and doing tasks to gain crypto but it ends up having no money in return? Haha. Can you give me sites that are legit

This site (forum) will help you to lessen or even remove that frustration that you are experiencing, Here, you can earn money on just posting constructive posts. If you like to begin, read those topics on About forum that are pinned. 

nMvFbuZ.png

I've been working in crypto for only 7 to 8 days and here I have got nothing to defeat and no defeat. I have been working successfully and I have received all my payments.

On 12/17/2019 at 1:51 AM, Maharlika said:

I have wasted lot of time on many sites without any return. Even I used a faucet site where I rolled every hour to claim btc but at the time of withdrawal, site asked me to deposit. It is too much difficult to find any legit site. Do not trust on any site my friend. Not every site is like cryptotalk. Just buy some coins and hold them or trade.

You dont need to look anymore since this forum, cryptotalk.org is very legit and is paying. As long as you religiously post good comments in here then you will be paid 1k satoshi per post at yobit. Good luck at typing and enjoy the profits.

• +1 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

frustration is a normal thing, we all sometimes are getting frustrated but with a lot of work and a lot of self control you can do whatever you want and you will also succeed doing that

• +1 1

The whole of 2018 and 2019 were really bad for crypto as profits were limited and it looked like spenting all my free time for almost nothing. Perhaps I paid a few bills from it but nothing useful for the efford put. At least I'm still enjoying my time with cryptocurrencies and this is good enough for now.

I have never work like this site.But i am very interested to work on this site.If you have any site like this then you can share with me

• +1 1

Yes im experienced that in 2018. Everyday im always searching from Presearch to get 30 Pre token, and doing it for a 4 month. After my balances reach 1000 PRE, and cant withdraw these token till now

• +1 1

Hello Fri well Yeah I also have invested in some sites and waited for the payment but never get a single one. If you are finding a trusted platform then you are already there.,..

• +1 1

On 12/17/2019 at 2:06 AM, Maharlika said:

Yes i have a lot of experience. When i was new in crypto i joined faucet sites at beginning. I worked a lot but the amount that i gained in returned was too small. Also the minimum withdrawal amount was also massive. At last i wasn't able to withdraw and i didn't get any reward.

I have felt that when participating in various bounty projects, but the project ended in a scam. A lot of time is wasted hehe. Maybe you can try searching bitcointalk for legit projects 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 17.12.2019 at 04:21, Maharlika said:

you and your lawful bank may not return your assets if it needs to be, there are no guarantees in our world, there is our own deliberate decision.

If you can't control your emotions on crypto then it might lead to your frustration and worst got failed. Crypto mining is not much preferable for me because cloud mining has lot of scams this day.

If you want to use crypto, its rules must be obeyed and if you cannot control yourself it can lead to your frustration. And the worst can fail. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto usage because cloud mining is rampant these days.

8 hours ago, patitaycute said:

If you can't control your emotions on crypto then it might lead to your frustration and worst got failed. Crypto mining is not much preferable for me because cloud mining has lot of scams this day.

Yes emotions brings all that, if you are frustrated then you will be worried and see things in a different view

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, Sumayya said:

Yes emotions brings all that, if you are frustrated then you will be worried and see things in a different view

Indeed, your positive perspective and your strategy will be gone if you let your emotions overcome your thinking. So, control your emotions everytime to prevent frustration.

On 12/17/2019 at 1:51 AM, Maharlika said:

The only thing you gain from crytpo mining is "loss" you gain nothing. It's all a big scam ,thier motto is to take your hard earned money and run away. And for free plan miners stop dreaming of getting withdrawals as soon as you reach the minimum withdrawal,website will ask for deposit to be able to withdraw. And it's a clear sign of scam. I suggest you to better stay away from HYIP websites. Buy bitcoins for yourself and HODL them till the market prices rise.. 

You will definitely be disappointed and frustrated by getting tired at work in one of the sites and after that you find that your effort is in vain and you will not be paid and for this you must make sure of the credibility of the site before working on it

THINK POSITIVE

Yes i have experience these sites which give different task. If you join these sites and you work and complete task then these sites provide some new coins which has nothing values in the crypto world. But currently i work a legit and more secure sites for crypto coins earning this is crypto talk.

I have nothing more

I remember when I used to claim from fake faucets that gave me about 10 cents a claim until I had amassed $10 dollars in bitcoin there, and when I tried to withdraw, the balance disappeared and I never saw it again. Those were the days.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉