Investors Are Not Buying Bitcoin at Current Price, is BTC in Trouble? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLover21

Investors Are Not Buying Bitcoin at Current Price, is BTC in Trouble?

Bitcoin can be a bit pricey, so in my opinion, should invest a few more days to invest in Bitcoin, if you do not see it, you can invest in Bitcoin between 20 January and May 2020, to take advantage of this opportunity.  

• +1 2

Yes we can say btc is in trouble but till that time when it will be in our hands not in hands of big whales

In my opinion what happens right now with Bitcoin price just a strategies between the wales, is the cryptocurrency market war at the end we dont know what will be happen, we need to wait 2020. 

• +3 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

8 hours ago, butyrka1986 said:

Well, basically this is said so that you start selling your Bitcoin in a panic, like investors do not buy. And in the end, these investors are raking bitcoin at this moment.

yes it is right , the whale makes btc  to dump and buy in large amount and they are the same peoples who pump it to sell it in profit

Yes at this time the price problem is causing it. the current decline is making people seem to not want to work anymore. but the decline is a normal thing, because surely there will be a time that makes it back up.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BTC is currently only experiencing a decline, it is due to lack of sales and market demand. it's likely that people are still waiting for the holidays so they can go up on the Christmas holidays later.

I think no .investors and holders of btc are just waiting the price to pump..btc and other alt coins now are having a big pump.becouse a lot of people now are confuse about btc,and other crypto coin

No panic, it is new year and Christmas coming. Who invests in holidays when everyone just takes money to buy presents and celebrate the holidays? It is normal tendency that no one buy bitcoin this time 

If there are no buyers Bitcoin is in trouble,the buyer are the one responsible for pushing the price of Bitcoin up

Where you get this news? people are buying btc much as they thinking that the price will increase very soon. as we think btc price will go too moon in 2020 so many new investor are investing on btc.

Not buying bitcoin is not an indication that bitcoin is in trouble. Investors are just at rest waiting for the right opportunity to buy and accumulate large volume of bitcoin in the future.

I think if they are investing some bitcoins last year, they will get some big money right now because the price of bitcoin is now pumping with $8700, they can invest bitcoin also as of now because the bull run comes this coming mid year.

I think many investor already invest. Also some investor wait for a good time for investment. In this moment no one can not invest Bitcoin. Because if Bitcoin price again going to the down grade then they can not go anywhere. 

I do not think that all investors buy bitcoins at the current price, there are those who buy and there are those who sell at every stage
Bitcoin is not in trouble

THINK POSITIVE

I think investors bought bitcoin because it's price is really low and the effect of them on buying bitcoin is now being notice. As of now bitcoin's price is increasing once again and I think it's around 9,000 dollars. Bitcoin finally recovered on it's fall.

Investors usually buy assets when it goes on a bull run such as the one now. So I would be shocked if they are not buying bitcoin at $9300 like it's at now.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

BTC price rise again in future this is the right time for buying Bitcoin and holding it for few month it will definitely provide us good profit in the future in my opinion Bitcoin is not in trouble some time investor not investing very quickly they are wating for more dump its not mean that Bitcoin is in trouble Bitcoin is the king of other cryptocurrencies as the passage of time its value is more increased

Bitcoin is at that time not like it is now, there are a lot of people who want to buy bitcoin because they think the next halving will cause its price to rise.

Bitcoin is not in trouble. In fact, bitcoin is at a good condition and I think it will continue and go even better. Or maybe also it can be the best case for the bitcoin since the halving is coming. Investors will still invest on bitcoin of course.

nMvFbuZ.png

Investors weren't buying when pricese went as low as 6k because they expected lower prices. They won't certainly buy at 10k either. This run is manipulated by whales and huge buy walls. Same was in 2013 and 2016. Spoofing is described generally by huge orders that disappear instantly when some sell order hits them. This is what is mostly happening in every exchange.

Who said you that investors not buying btc at this price much hipe on btc price from last night much volatility in btc price now reached unbelievable price on 10250$. So keeps eyes on btc. 

In this time crypto market in critical situation. There is no good news coming from several month. We saw many bad news on the market in 2019. And I think this make investors afraid.

In this time crypto market in critical situation. There is no good news coming from several month. We saw many bad news on the market in 2019. And I think this make investors afraid.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA