Opening an online shop that accepts crypto payment. But there is a problem ... - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Opening an online shop that accepts crypto payment. But there is a problem ...

This is awesome! I am glad for you and I really hope that you find a solution to this problem that you are facing. You did great to think of everything. I don't think it will be a big problem to stop you but you are a smart person from what I read and you will not just stop to the first obstacle you found. 

• +1 1

We must study all the possibilities that can be given since some are very complex. such as shipping that can sometimes be lost if they are not well done and other problems. People must be fully trained for everything to go well.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is very good to have business ideas and I think that it means you need to push for it and believe you can make it no matter what others say. It can be the beginning of something big and do not get discouraged if you fail. Most businessmen fail many times before they make it. I don't know about this problem you explain though. I think that you can make a form for the payment and record everything in a spreadsheet like user information and the wallets. You can see who is sending you bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Well, on this subject I can tell you that in Law there is a premise that says "he who pays badly pays twice", so the risk in the sale and the payments belongs to the customer. Regarding the receiving business, in my country there are billing documents, where a summary of the client's data is made, if it is a legal business and in rule none of them has the risk of losing.

Its not just being able to monitor things everyday its about the value you have to worry about as that always change everyday and sometimes its not even accurate as you know sometimes the value goes way down and that will sometimes will give others a easy profit or others consider overprice.

• +1 1

On 11/1/2020 at 4:52 PM, Mohammed shifaz said:

I don't know about this but I have heard that there is already some online shopping sites which accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as a mode of payment. if they are doing then we can also create a payment system like that.

Yeah I also saw many websites where cryptocurrencies are also available for making payments. 

You can take help of a 3rd party service which will confirm the transaction and the amount of the buyer and give him a proof of payment.

Many online shops have started to accept cryptocurrency and this will create many opportunities for people to know about it and also to adopt it too. Am very sure in the nearest future cryptocurrency will be adopted world wide. 

Actually that is not a problem for small shop I guess. Usually in small shops people pay directly through the cash and if they do payment through cash then there is no scope of information regarding buyer is shared to seller. So in that place if the transaction is through crypto then it will good.

Actual problem I see is that if someone is paying through BTC then the price of commodity have to be in Btc. But then there will be no fix rate. 

• +2 1

Well a lot of big companies, industries and super markets has already embark on operating market accepting payment for purchases using crypto currencies mostly top best crypto coins such as BTC, ETH, LTC and XRP.

XRP which is mostly adopted by online paying games

• +3 1

If the goal is commercial and the goods that are being sold are legal, I do not think there is a need to know the owner of the portfolio. If ensuring the arrival of profits is the problem, you can find a broker or something like an agency that provides this service in principle

• +1 1

On 12/17/2019 at 12:12 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I know there is a solution, you can see who has paid you, already many shops and online markets are using this system, you can contact such companies before starting your business.  For example - namchep.com is using the Bitcoin payment gateway.

Even there are more payment gateway like cryptonator which will help you find the details of the customer if something happen. But you should never deliver you things to the customer before the payment in case of the cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think we can use other platforms to see who pays you using crypto coins and i know adoption of crypto and applying it in business is not that easy and i believe it could be overcome in the near future since people chooses more crypto now.

It is good idea and you don't have to worry there are some applications that can be inserted in the website code that will give you a better idea about incoming payments and the Bitcoin wallets that made the transactions. There are many of these payment gateways like btcpay that take even 0% fees.

• +1 1

18 minutes ago, Fixfin said:

It is good idea and you don't have to worry there are some applications that can be inserted in the website code that will give you a better idea about incoming payments and the Bitcoin wallets that made the transactions. There are many of these payment gateways like btcpay that take even 0% fees.

Could you please introduce some of those applications here? I'm looking for a solution about recording all my transaction history. Something like a log file would be great in which you can search your transactions based on date and amount. I know that I can already do this in some online wallets but the main problem is that you don't know to whom each transaction belongs. To open an online shop, you have to know your customers better and to do this you have to create a separate file for all transactions related to each customer. Since crypto is all about privacy, this is something hard to achieve.

• +3 1

15 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Could you please introduce some of those applications here? I'm looking for a solution about recording all my transaction history. 

This service btcpay is probably complete solution for what you need, but it has a lot of documentation. I think it can help you though as it has invoices containing the addresses and amounts paid and perhaps there is customization too. It also supports lightning network payments from what I've seen in a video.

This is the walkthrough on the website: https://docs.btcpayserver.org/Walkthrough/

Also a good review that I had found in another forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4686228.0

I hope it helps and cover for the needs you have.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I think many shops and market use this payment method.You can contact such companies brfore starting your business. It is my suggestion. 

• +2 1

That is a great point to consider because managing a business requires having sales records and your potential customers, my idea may be that your store requires registration to be able to buy as most web platforms do, in that case you can have data of your customers and in the details of sale associate the hash of the transaction to save it in your database.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Actually I see some of business that accept cryptocurrency but you have to keep seeking for that so you will get what you want and that's not quite difficult but it is essential that before starting some business we have to solve all the essential things and then start it..

• Useful or interesting 1

Sometimes it is hard to be sure about the payment address and it will need the payment to have all the data required but I know that with the use of blockchain explorers you can find what you are looking for, although sometimes it can be difficult.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If we are not have complete knowledge to the account that send us the bitcoin it will make it very hard to know then and you are right dear that when transactions are not given a name it can be an increase difficulty for the shop owner of an online shop but I am think there can be some way to make this easy because I am known there are many shops that accept Bitcoin.

I think you should connect with other companies handling the crypto market. This is a really innovative idea as online is being the most productive platform no matter what. Thank you for sharing your ideas.

• +2 2

If you want to open an online or offline store where you can accept crypto currency as a means of payment it is good but make sure those who you target are crypto currency enthusiast those who engage in crypto currency so that they can pay you through their wallet address.

El 16/12/2019 a las 11:55, Brushless4500KV dijo:

Pensó en abrir una tienda online que ofrezca servicio de criptopago a sus clientes. Todos pueden comprar artículos en esta tienda en línea y pagarlos con BTC, ETH, LTC y cualquier otra moneda criptográfica famosa que se comercialice a gran escala en el mercado. Esto también podría ayudar a la adopción y aceptación de criptomonedas. Pero como sabe, abrir y administrar una tienda (ya sea en línea o fuera de línea) requiere cierta supervisión para mejorar su negocio. Uno de ellos es comunicarse con los clientes y recopilar algunos datos para ayudar a aumentar las ventas. El problema es que si los clientes pagan mediante criptomonedas, no se puede encontrar información sobre sus pagos.Si sucede algo, usted (como propietario de la tienda) no tiene acceso a los detalles de la transacción de ningún comprador porque en el mundo criptográfico son anónimos. solo puede encontrar cuánto dinero se envió a su billetera. No puede detectar al propietario de la billetera. Este es el problema que me impide establecer una tienda online. ¿Crees que hay alguna solución para esto?

But as a payment requirement, you could request your identity document, ask a programmer to create an invoice system where you will ask the client only for their identity document and the invoice will issue a receipt with a reference or the transaction executed at that time and With that, possible claims and fraud will be avoided.

IF it requires investing as much time as money, it is a good idea that through this option you make known the idea of cryptocurrencies, even so I wish you good luck and I hope you can achieve that goal, greetings.

On 12/16/2019 at 6:55 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I have thought about opening an online shop which offers crypto payment service to its customers. Everyone can buy items from this online shop and pay for them with BTC, ETH, LTC and any other famous crypto coins which are traded in large scale in the market. This could also helps cryptocurrency adoption and acceptance. But as you know opening and running a shop (either online or offline) requires some monitoring to improve your business. One of them is communicating with customers and gathering some data to help increase sales. The problem is that if customers pay through cryptocurrency, you can not find information about their payments. If anything happens, you (as the shop owner) don't have access to any transaction details for any buyer because in crypto world they are anonymous. you can only find how much money was sent to your wallet. You can't detect the wallet owner. This the problem that stops me from establishing an online shop. Do you think there is any solution for this?

You can have a programmer setup a software for you that can do that, but i think the bigger problem you should be concerned about is the volatility of the coins, just imagine how prices of your products would be confusing.