What if crypto is fully adopted? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What if crypto is fully adopted?

Good question. That is the main reason why crypto is not being adopted actually. The old peoplestill believe in flat currency tradings. But to adopt the currency,the government have to make it easier for all kinds of people so that everyone can use it without any difficulties. Then we all can adopt crypto as our native currncies. 

That would be very great. Every banking system will depend on crypto currencies, so their importance will be very high.

Everybody figure they will need information on the computerized world. it's reasonable they will imagine that cryptorency is a trick despite the fact that they simply don't have the foggiest idea about this, he doesn't comprehend. therefore we are there to clarify.. This is best reason 

If all the people of the world adopt crypto. Then it will be a revolutionary change for the world. Many people will earn money from here. They will be financially independent. And in trade market many people will become millionaire.                     

this form of currency will be adopted by the masses.  The same transaction costs less than 10% if done using cryptocurrencies such as LALA,  No taxi driver in the world completely understands the intricacies of an engine, yet, they drive. 

Many countries will have an attention in crypto and they will open for transactions related to crypto. Many people able to earn money if this thing happens.

And also thinking about therapies definitely finally that locality that will not enjoy the idea of that online digital universe notably that unwanted dads and moms additionally, the vibrant for the faraway town, everything that you think to be ones own stay in in cases where crypto is without a doubt perfectly obtained with the economic climate.

I do not think that countries will adopt encryption, even if it does. It will take a very long time to eradicate illiteracy in this field. The majority of people have not heard of cryptocurrencies yet.

Crypto is fully adopted by the specializations in its featuring structure. In thus way its method of planning enhanced more and more. People trust will increased on the price and will make a large value.

At the present time it is very difficult to introduce all countries and peoples in the field of cryptocurrencies and it is more difficult to adopt them in all countries but in the event that agreements and fruitful steps are put in place to fully adopt it, it is certain that every country will try to conduct training courses and teach people, especially the elderly, to deal with this technology Especially now that we are able to learn from each other through posts and videos

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It will be very good, but if accepted immediately and quickly, it will create problems in the global financial market. After all, a new currency will appear, which costs a lot and which is used, this can bring down markets. It must be gradually resolved.

Operations will be done in cryptocurrencies quickly, technology will develop in dealing with these currencies, and life will be better

20 hours ago, moaedadres22 said:

Crypto will not adopted but blockchain yes, some country that already accept crypto just do that to safe their currency value. Every one has different opinion but I see crypto as alternative because I can't get the main.

Or will be a surprise if all countries accept bitcoin. Blockchain, as you said, will be fully adopted. 

20 minutes ago, Abdullah65 said:

If crypto is fully adopted that means a the whole world has finally accept the use of crypto currency and I know that we are surely getting to that point when we will all use crypto for our normal daily transactions. It will definitely make many benefits and profits to the country in various ways. If crypto is adopted world wide then I will said that technology age that we are hoping for as come but some many people have to be teach how to use it.

If we are sure than day will happen then we should be holding crypto now, to profit in those days, because holding in those days wound not be profitable the demand would not be increasing much, would already been up.

If crypto is adopted it will be a huge challenge for our aged parents or those in remote places to get along and it will take time to educate them so that they stay safe because if theris no much knowledge of  crypto in its users then scam scandals will arise.

This thing if they want to give to all people it will take time to get into it the older will take more time as we now . but for now the crypto is a doubted from us but not countries as we know.

Then this means we are far much ahead, the right idea of earning in this place is what we have to follow or put together in the good things we gained, the right effort is to really keep well its a good idea to work as hard and really keep together we all know that right forum , crypto when  adopted its going to be really good for us to really keep us in the right place.good luck...

This is not possible because bitcoin is decentralized and uncertain btc today price is down from 7800$ to 5500$. So mostly countries are not allowed this market as legal tender due to decentralized factors. 

When fully adopted, we will be able to do P2P directly to products and services so no USD selling would be worth anything. But right now cash is the only thing with the crisis.

I don't think that's going to happen anytime in the near future. Because cryptocurrency is not helpful to the government because they cannot control it and their transaction 

This seems to me impossible but if happens then all the economical problems of most of the countries will be solved. People who are using this technology now become more richer.

everyone is moving on with the adaptation , i think those aged group start to adapt the coin and start learning the use of it , in my view i think just to use the crypto is not itself a tough job for any age group

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/18/2019 at 2:03 PM, Doddod said:

No man your question is the wrong then why I ask that it's not possible to take a part in the markets what you doing now the only way I can do it for me to the btc people 

Ok your opinion is only on those people holding btc not for others dealing with altcoins

Well, I thought about this, maybe it would be good because the popular cryptocurrency would easily benefit from it. I always like cryptocurrencies popular because I believe everyone in my family will believe in cryptocurrencies and instead of having free time at home, they can profit from cryptocurrencies.