Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin

9 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 without any doubt the virtual mining feature of yobit is good but i dont like it very much.. Because if you have now 60k talk token then you will get interest every day around 600 talk token plus 450 token from daily activity so if the price of talk become 100 satoshi then you easily can get daily 12 USD.. While virtual mining will give you daily    around       22 usd but as far as i know the planning for permanent and you might cant cancel it..  Is it possible to cancel planning after two days of buy plan?     

@Dorjoy12 your calculation really nice and impressive also but my friend are you sure talk token stable at 100 sat price, because I need stable income plan,

you have any extra information about this talk token like how much token supply, and which data base we believe talk token price pump up then pls share maybe I change my plan.

• +3 1

14 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Dorjoy12 your calculation really nice and impressive also but my friend are you sure talk token stable at 100 sat price, because I need stable income plan,

you have any extra information about this talk token like how much token supply, and which data base we believe talk token price pump up then pls share maybe I change my plan.

@Honny143 i dont know surely about the talk token supply but i saw in a post that the total supply of talk token is 10million but i am not sure about it... Now we cant predicted the talk token price truly but when the trade will start then for a moment talk token price will be same as dslr because duy to lot of seller it price will down.. But later it price can be high as many trader will buy talk too.. Again talk token price wont be stable..            

• +4 1

Both are important for this world.But if it is just in cryptoworld.Then i would vote for usd to be removed.We know bitcoin is the best currency in crypto.Usd is just a stable coin in crypto.More stable coins are out there and more can be created.So it is usd that i would like to vote for removal.

We cannot eliminate either of the two currencies because these two happinesses are very important. Many people do not accept crypto currency and bitcoin and want bitcoin to end. If this happens, it will be a cause of trouble for many people who have invested in it with their money in it. And many people have invested in cryptocurrency, due to which it is very difficult to end cryptocurrency or bitcoin. And on the other hand, if we talk about the dollar, then it is an international currency. On which the will of every country remains and it is very unlikely to end. Because both of you are very important currencies, therefore neither of the two currencies can be removed. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 i dont know surely about the talk token supply but i saw in a post that the total supply of talk token is 10million but i am not sure about it... Now we cant predicted the talk token price truly but when the trade will start then for a moment talk token price will be same as dslr because duy to lot of seller it price will down.. But later it price can be high as many trader will buy talk too.. Again talk token price wont be stable..            

Well @Dorjoy12 if DLRS tokens type scenario happens with talk token then we expect talk token gain good price, because yesterday I really regret myself,

when I notice DLRS token trade at the price of 340 sat and i sell this token at low price, now I don't want repeat the same action with talk token, iam wait till talk token not gain good price.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is helping many people to earn USD's because BTC directly cannot be used. So both of currencies should stay and there is no need to remove any one of them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

19 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Well @Dorjoy12 if DLRS tokens type scenario happens with talk token then we expect talk token gain good price, because yesterday I really regret myself,

when I notice DLRS token trade at the price of 340 sat and i sell this token at low price, now I don't want repeat the same action with talk token, iam wait till talk token not gain good price.

@Honny143 hell is happening  with DSLR as it today touch 550 satoshi.. I am regretted much as i sold my dslr token when it price was around 170 satoshi.. Actually this is the trading method of taking risk of lose your Money.. We  were afraid that price will dump but some member then buy more dslr to gain profit and now they are successful 🤑             

• +3 1

Surely it is the USD that will be removed if there is a selection between the dollar and Bitcoin. With the usd holding you do what? You will have less every day and with inflation starting to rise it will make it worthless after some years.

• +1 1

The 2 currencies are very good but I prefer more to bitcoin since with bitcoin we can have a great future and many gains with bitcoin since in usd we cannot have many gains but it is also very good.

• +1 1

I will choose bitcoin because it is very transparent for transaction. The wallet have strong security and nobody can hacked it easily.But government will choose fiat because it has unlimited supply.

Without lasting it I would choose to eliminate the USD but it is something that I really see very complicated, a large part of the world economy is managed in US dollars so it would be very difficult. It has been in dispute for decades that the currency that has world control, it will take many years for another mine to dethrone the USD since that monopoly has a long history.

• Useful or interesting 1

If I had to choose one to be removed, I would choose the USD, Bitcoin is certainly the most promising currency for the future, has all the necessary security and is fully decentralized

On 12/16/2019 at 2:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

@Lubruselu Both of these currencies, Bitcoin (BTC) and United States Dollar(USD) hold their own values, and are equally important to sustain countries economy, and keep the financial sectors balanced in either way. United State Dollar(USD) are the most traded currency in international exchange market with daily transaction volume of $5 trillion and mostly the price of gold, silver and other assets are determined by the change or fluctuation of USD. It's also a benchmark currency, as it is used to purchase gold, oil and most other commodities and has widespread acceptance. Talking about bitcoins, it's one of the most crucial factor for revolutionizing the Digital Finance. Bitcoins are decentralized and lacks the central authorities to have a control over it unlike fiat currencies and can be transferred from one address to another without any further delay, with every proof of block confirmations on the blockchain. Since, both of these currencies have high demands, and holds equal importance in both the terms, there's nothing like removing one of them. Both are the pillars of the financial world, and nothing can take them down.

• +1 1

It is too hard to select one of them because both are the backbone of currencies.

I will select usd to be removed. The reason is that this is digital world and btc is the dominant currency in this era.

I think it is a very interesting question, since from my point of view both are needed. Physically the currency in the form of metal or paper is essential for the economy, on the other hand, as time goes by, everything is interconnected and the internet is growing and this generates that bitcoin will continue to grow digitally. I think that both are essential and just as important, I could not choose one of the two.

In my opinion nothing will be removed, because both of them need each other, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and right now we really need bitcoin as an investment. Meanwhile USD is a fiat currency which is used all over the world and if there were no USD we could not convert it to fiat.

• +1 1

Neither of the two can be removed. Both of them need to exist together in order for it to be the most beneficial to the economy. If one had to go, then chances are that it is likely to be bitcoin, because of the bad view that many countries have on it, and furthermore bitcoin gets its value in terms of the us dollar, so the dollar cannot be taken away. Hence by process of elimination it would be bitcoin. However i believe that if these two currencies co-exist in our economy then we are likely to see good economic recovery post this pandemic. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I would say we should not make comparison between both these currencies. Which one has to stay or which has to be removed. 

Both currencies are useful and important. 

USD i an international currency and have physical value. So currency with physical value and the guarantee of the government can't be removed. 

Where bitcoin is a modern currency, transactions of bitcoin or digital currency is fast compared to fiat currency, and a profitable way of earning money as well. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well I don't think any keep would be removed because they are both powerful. USD seems to be even powerful than any currency in the world. So if any currency would be removed it should be bitcoin. However I think that they will be used alongside one another 

The US dollar cannot be removed because it is a strong, legal and tradable currency in everything, unlike Bitcoin, which is still struggling to establish itself as an internationally recognized digital currency.

When one currency is gone, another currency will replace it in another way
 It is not unlikely that the dollar and paper currencies will disappear and dealings will become electronic or limited to cards, especially with the development of giant technology

• +3 1

I go for bitcoin because not all of the countries use usd for their transactions. Bitcoin is transparent and can be converted on any kind of cryptocurrencies or even to the physical money/coins of a country. Also, it is impossible to remove the usd because it is part of government. Usd under government will got problems in the part of economy status. 

I do not see that as a good move because these two thereare currently working handto hand , you exchange bitcoin to usd so i basically think that it should remain like that

In fact, each of them depends on the weakness of the value of the other, as Bitcoin rises when the value of the dollar decreases, and vice versa But if a choice is made between them as a currency for payments, I do not think that will be done. Rather, the two are approved, or the dollar is allocated for specific or small payments, and bitcoin for certain large-value payments.

• +1 1