Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin

I believe that fiat & crypto will exist in parallel. If I had to choose 1 of 2, maybe I would choose fiat because if fiat is USD suddenly disappeared, the whole world would have a crisis when USD still accounts for 90% of transactions between countries. If BTC were used for this, the BTC transaction price would become extremely expensive.

I will choose bitcoin because bitcoin have limited supply . I think bitcoin have also blockchain where system is not controlled by anyone. It's security is very high. If currency USD is removed I can't think of how it will be effected the world economy. 

I think that if ever somehow removes the USD. I hope people tolerate any comfort and banking problems because people ignore USD and dream about it. Accept Bitcoin. This is why people like Bitcoin. Because bitcoin trading is very easy and a good amount of profit is from bitcoin but the best of all time.

Now, none of them can be removed .. It is not possible now to dispense with traditional currencies .. because our daily dealings systems of buying, selling and trading are still not developed in a way that allows us to rely on digital currencies alone .. Our financial systems are still old and need to be developed ..

In the future, when financial systems develop, dependence on cryptocurrencies will be much greater than now .. And when dealing mechanisms develop and buying, selling and trading operations become fully electronic, then traditional currencies such as the Dollar,  Euro and others can be removed  ..

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 1:53 PM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

BTC is the main coin which run all the crypto market and we need now to just the BTC not the USD becasue USD is a stable coin and we need to hold the BTC becasue its price is going to be high day by day and it give us good profit in future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Every cryptocurrency has their own value and importance. If you used fiat currency then different countries currency have their different value in market. Bitcoin and USD both are very valuable currencies and both are very important for their investor. I think no currency replace these to currency but maybe they will become more better currency

• +2 1

At the present time, all countries and governments are fighting Bitcoin in order to keep the dollar in the lead and not to lose the money that it has, but Bitcoin is better and more valuable than the dollar, so I prefer working and trading in Bitcoin.

On 12/16/2019 at 6:26 PM, Emma said:

I think none of these. If we remove USD then we will not be able to sell our bitcoin when it reaches in the highest price.

it is not only the USD in which you sell or buy the bitcoin there are a lot of other currencies in which you can trade the bitcoin so if there is no fiat you can still trade the btc easily.

Things do do not go the way you have described, there are countries and financial agreements and certain organizations that are involved, so you cannot just come and erase something because it will affect the international economy. But I think that the dominance f the USD is retreating and the world is heading towards more legalization for Bitcoin.

• +2 1

I dont suppose there's any one of them so one can be removed however there's something we recognise of , there's phasing yourself off, the vintage need to meet the new and after they do , then it turns into who dominates the alternative and the unpopular one will go out on its own. The unpopular one exits on its own.

From the appears of it the dollar is in deep trouble. It isn't always sturdy as US wants to assume and it's going to depreciate surely fast from all of the trillions FED prints every month. The united states thinks that they won't be in a situation of hyper-inflation however the economic system does not flow as someone thinks however on how they act. USD in my opinion will be devaluated quicker than ever and i essentially don't need to consider the effects of a likely recession.

Both coins are really good, but if one have to be removed USD will be removed because bitcoin get more adoption and more popular than the USD and more investors are in bitcoin than any other cryptocurrency. 

You are talking about currencies that carry on its shoulders the global economic market. I do not think that any of these currencies will disappear. The US dollar and bitcoin may be in one exchange in the future. Nobody can speculate about that, but we do not know what will be presented to us in the coming years.

I really don't think it's necessary to choose one of them, as they are two of the strongest currencies in their field. I think that together they will grow more and achieve the highest values, and people will continue to deal with them.

• +4 1

On 12/16/2019 at 11:53 AM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

I don't think i can choice between bitcoin and USD because both are two different things they are not able to compare or to choice between, USD is a currency of one nation and bitcoin is a digital currency which is valued with fiat moneys like USD.

My friend, I think that Bitcoin will exist anyway if the US dollar remains or expires, but I think that Bitcoin will become the place of the real gold that already exists because Bitcoin is a future currency and will occupy a good place in the future

I think that I would vote for the USD to be removed as I don't use it for trading and investment and I don't even use it at all but bitcoin is very useful to me but this kind of poll can never hold because an entire country's currency cannot be put on the line to be removed.

In my opinion it cannot work because you need both currency for trading and investment fiat currency is very important especially USD because it is the most used  currency in the world

On 1/8/2021 at 12:27 PM, Ameralsamt said:

No, dear, I don't think the ultimate goal is to remove a particular currency, Bitcoin is the dominant currency on all cryptocurrencies and encryption, and the US dollar is the currency of a major country and this is not affected or conflicts with Bitcoin. 

All in all USD or any cryptocurrencies could not be eligible to be removed because the decision of removing the fiat currencies I'd from their local country of that currency. 

• +3 1

The truth is that I would vote for the USD, since there are other fiat currencies in which comparative calculations can be made, such as the euro for example, in the same way if we measure the benefits generated by one currency or another the best option is that bitcoin survive due to the revolution that its existence supposes.

I will support USD to be removed because bitcoin has a good and profitable value and benefits in cryptotalk currency platform which is already liked by almost all of the members of the forum I will advice the forum to continue using bitcoin 

• +1 1

Certainly many people will choose bitcoin because of the advantages it offers and because it is the currency of the future. I prefer to store my currencies in the form of a configuration, so I can also make a profit other than the dollar.

USD is the strongest fiat in the world while bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency. They serve different purposes, USD can not be removed because it is owned by the G1 country in the world, while bitcoin is a coin that is loved by all people that knows about it. 

I think that Replacing the USD will be difficult because Bitcoin will be difficult for those who do not know how to use the Internet and especially in villages where they do not have access to the Internet.I bet the government will choose Fiat, because Fiat has unlimited supply, you can have physical money, you don't need internet like bitcoin, and that is digital currency.

I would say that filled with bitcoin enthusiasts, the answer would be obvious.  But if we look at it from a more technical point of view, there is no way you can snatch Bitcoin, unless you want to shut down the entire Internet, which has already been declared a fundamental right in many countries in today's world.  And as for this issue, no one can take the dollar, it’s very strong.  But if you follow the international geo-politics, you will understand that a lot of countries are moving away from the US dollar, including Russia, Iran, China. Compare two different currencies.  Bitcoin and its systems are far from and distinct from the US dollar in all respects.  Both help each other’s prices and the market gets bigger so no one can die.

I think both benefits are equal. But when I chosen only one then I prefer to choose bitcoins. Because, as i am working on this cryptotalk forum and it is associated with cryptotalk wallet which pay us in bitcoins. Second reason is that bitcoins suitable for trading online. No doubt usd has equal option, but I prefer bitcoins first.