Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin

I want to tell you that the bitcoin will be removed because you know that the bitcoin price is high if it will be removed then other currency will increase like litecoin and I have invested my money in litecoin. I think that it's price will increase.

I think both are mandatory:(

It is very difficult to choose from USD and BTC. USD is fully grown and flourishing and in the case of BTC it is still growing and it will take some time for it to be fully grown. If I have to choose from these two I would choose BTC because of the vast degree of possibilities and freedom BTC offers.

A very complex question. I do not agree to remove any.Because USD is an international currency. There are many uses for it. Cryptocurrency on the other hand is an online currency.Removing USD will not increase the value of cryptocurrency.

I think I would choose Bitcoin because the supply for Bitcoin transactions is limited and transparent.

Where Bitcoin also has a blockchain where that system is not controlled by anyone and even the strong security of the wallet cannot be easily hacked.

However, I bet the government will choose Fiat, because Fiat has a limited supply, you can have physical money, you don't need internet like bitcoin, and that is digital currency.

It is not up to the investors that the dollar and bitcoin order cannot be chosen between them because the dollar is covered by oil or bitcoin, so there is nothing to cover it so it still cannot be exchanged in place of the dollar, but if we want to prefer dealing in any currency, I will choose the bitcoin currency.

Hello dear friend, thanks for your important question, my answer will be none because both Bitcoin and usd are very important for cryptocurrency, usd usage for storing profit at trading and Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency, so this two coin are valuable for cryptocurrency. 

I would eliminate the dollar and keep btc, it makes me more profitable to have btc than to have USD, I also prefer that businesses and all kinds of people accept btc as a payment method, it is easier for me, although today the value of btc is measured in some fiat currency, mostly compared to the dollar, it will be that way for a long time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Why should one of the two currencies remove the other ? I think that the dollar and bitcoin will be side by side in continuity, as the dollar is the most important fiat currencies, while Bitcoin is one of the most important digital currencies and we convert from one to other during our  financial trading as our needs .

I think the both currencies have their own importance because at this time the dollar is a global currency in all over the world and all the trade are handled with the dollar but you cannot deny the importance of the Bitcoin due to his high price

• +3 1

I don’t think they will be delete. USD is an American currency that is impossible for him to delete and bitcoin is a digital currency that many people use today. I don’t think these two coin will be erased. No need to delete anything in both cases i will lose something! Like most people in the world. But if you need to choose, leave me bitcoin!  I see in him more customer care.

I don't think it is possible to remove either one of the two currencies because both are very strong, but for me, I would choose to keep the bitcoin and remove the dollar, because bitcoin will help the global economy grow better, unlike the dollar that is controlled by the United States.

• +1 1

17 minutes ago, Ibrakay said:

My dear friend my own opinion is that non of them should be removed because both have it own advantage in the online investment

Not just for investment, you can see the use cases of both USD and Bitcoin. Most of the traders eye on USD before cashing out from the bank by converting Bitcoin on the cryptocurrency exchange platforms. Here are still so many obstacles in order to enable Bitcoin to be universally adopted currency so USD is still required to upkeep the balances. 

The choice is difficult due to the great need for the two currencies together, but I will prefer Bitcoin because it gives me the possibility to invest and profit, and at that time I will convert to a currency similar to the dollar, such as Ripple or Tether

• +5 1

It will be a vrry difficult to choose any one of them.because both currencies are truly needed.one is fiat currency which is everybody's need for thr cash payments.and in the other hand one is a digital currency which also be a need for digital payments.

Both are useful and valuable currencies and the main characteristics of both currency are they are accepted all over the world and become the popular. My opinion to both will be use. 

Of course, I will choose the survival of Bitcoin and the demise of the dollar, Bitcoin is completely superior to everything else, not just the dollar, I think it is the future of the global economy and it is only a matter of time until it completely controls everything

• +3 1

I think if there will be currency to remove. I think bitcoin it's supply is only limited and not yet adopted to all country there is no way people will remove usd because these currency is accepted everywhere in this world.

Yes I agree with your opinion and suggestion about that thing because BTC is going up and up and go through the growth of end up in nowadays and coming of years so I think that USD will be changed or removed on that site and you can easily earn directly BTC and done much and more profitable running through this site which is very useful and valuable for you and your work on it.

Through my experience, my work, and the profits I got through Bitcoin, and the great credibility and confidence, I found that Bitcoin is better than the US dollar and the best it is.

I dont think any currency have to be removed. As both of them has their own use and importance.  And usd is a national currency used mainly by us citizen while bitcoin is something fully different and doest have anything to do with national currency. It is mainly a digital currency used by many people around the world

On 12/16/2019 at 1:53 PM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

Both curriences are every popular and strong. I think USD and bitcoin both are very useful for everyone. USD is a stable currency but bitcoin is not a stable currency. I think in the future bitcoin is the best . It replaced the USD. 

I will definitely go with the Bitcoin. As this currency is limited and on the other hand if we talk about the fiat it is unlimited , bitcoin is also decentralized and can't be controlled so that is why it is not easy to scame here easily whereas if we talk about USD any one can easily scame it as it is controllable.

Dear friend, I think that at the present time the cryptocurrencies or bitcoin have many problems and they are not supported by all governments and therefore they are not currently usable so it is possible to dispense with them more than USD, but this thing may change in the future and the cryptocurrencies become  The best way to deal with it.

Dear in my opinion people chose bitcoin . Because this is the most precious currency. But bitcoin and USD both are at high position . 

But people chose bitcoin because this is digital currency and the coming time is of  digital currency time. And i also vote bitcoin.

Thanks.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:53 AM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

Hello dear friend, it's so difficult question for everyone. Because it's big issue for the world. Actually it's like elephant with ant. But it so potential that crypto currency especially bitcoin will be next currency.