Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin

I don't think we have any problem with both crruncy . Usd is current international crruncy and bitcoin is future international crruncy.so we are using both .and i think both are important and benefit for us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, I would choose to remove the dollar, and this is for a very simple reason: The dollar and Bitcoin are two currencies that are subject to decline and appreciation, but in the dollar we have the price of printing and we have the risk of damage, since it is made of paper.

• +2 1

Most people are saying that cryptocurrency bitcoin will replace dollars in the future. I am not an expert when its come to making such predictions because I dont have much ideas about how currencies operate. But with the way bitcoin is growing in value I think it may one day replace dollars. @Abdulrahman3 @Raina KH

• +2 1

On 11/28/2020 at 5:49 PM, guatazoo said:

What will be next if USD will be removed because of bitcoin, so does it means USA will be not having their local currency or what or they'll use bitcoin as national currency which is something impossible. 

Americans can create their local cryptocurrency thats can be eligible to be competitor with USD and not about to remove USD, But USD cannot be removed in order for bitcoin to take place.

• +4 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Of course I would vote against USD, because it is a fiat currency and the governments can mint those currencies at their leisure. They are always suspected to influation. On the other hand, cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin can only be produced through proof of work (mining) which means it is not so easy to mint them. So as they are limited in supply, it will not be subject to influation. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I think I will suggest bitcoin to be removed because bitcoin is an online currency and many individuals and countries have not yet accepte bitcoin as means of payment. USD has been existing for long periods of time and so many people have trust in bitcoin. 

Both have own importance dear i think USD is more important than bitcoin bitcoin pass a little bit Time but the USD is in all over the world after some year hope it will possible to choose bitcoin

Like Seriously you want to remove bitcoin or usd? Bitcoin is alive only for usd if you can't exchange to fiat currency or any other person can't exchange to fiat currency then they won't use bitcoin so obviously I will suggest to be remove bitcoin.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:53 AM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

USD without thinking about it, but of course this is an example, because the USD is currently very useful, but I know that it will soon fall in value due to the high volume that there is and it loses its price so that BTC will be a better option in the face of these crises that may occur unexpectedly.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:53 AM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

BTC and USD are both very useful, but of course if we talk about transaction speed and costs and shipping worldwide, BTC is much better for what I would choose, but unfortunately it is not possible today because BTC has blocks in many countries.

Well, for now, I think USD should be removed because no currency has more value in the whole of cryptocurrency than bitcoins. BTC in particular, has more value than USD. So if any one should be removed, I think USD should be removed. You are always welcome.

• +1 1

What happens is we are talking about 2 currencies that are popular worldwide so it is difficult to say which to remove the two have many advantages so it is very likely that they will always live because one is the pioneer in fiat money worldwide and the other in cryptocurrency for that reason the 2 will remain a long time.

• +1 1

Both will not be erased, USD is a currency that is protected by the government and cannot be replaced by any other currency. Even though BTC is the king of cryptocurrency, it is not as easy as removing worthless coins. To remove bitcoins, you need $ 36,000 to remove 1 bitcoin.

• +1 1

Personally, I'll stick with Bitcoin, because it has multiple characteristics with respect to the dollar. For me, the most interesting advantage of Bitcoin is the supply, because it's not possible to create more coins, so it doesn't generate inflation, one of the main problems that devalues coins.
Anyway, it's very complicated to eliminate the dollar, because I think it will continue to be used for a long time worldwide, but I will only continue to use it as a means of payment, because as an investment it seems to me a bad decision.

No, dear, I don't think the ultimate goal is to remove a particular currency, Bitcoin is the dominant currency on all cryptocurrencies and encryption, and the US dollar is the currency of a major country and this is not affected or conflicts with Bitcoin. 

• +2 1

There have no reason to remove both coins, because those coins are used with the different payment method and they are depending each others.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

My friend, for global countries, they want to remove Bitcoin because of its decentralization, so we do not see approval by countries and banks to adopt Bitcoin payments, but for companies like Paypal and Amazon they have invested their money in Bitcoin for fear of annual dollar inflation at an inflation rate of 2.5 per cent. Thank you.

On 12/16/2019 at 1:53 PM, Lubruselu said:

Dude I think that we should never be able to work on Bitcoin if there is no existence of fiat currency.it is very much needed to convert and use the digital currencies so everyone go with USD and then use both of them in an alternative ways.

We cannot compare USD and the Bitcoin as such because USD is a currency accepted in whole world but Bitcoin till not. Value of BTC is increasing day by day chart value but it is not much powerful as USD so that it must accepted by government in future.

Dear friend these both currencies are very important and no one can replace other currency but if you want to ask that if we have to remove one currency then which currency will remove then my answer is that bitcoin will be removed because it is a digital currency and it bans in many countries also many countries have no internet access so they cannot access it that is the reason why USD remains and BTC will be gone away.

• +2 1

Many countries ban bit coin and it is not acceptble so bit coin will be removed.bit coin is not under the control of government.USD is acceptable in all countries.so USD will stay.and bit coin will removed.

I think both of them have there use. And to be frank USD is stronger than bitcoin in terms of acceptance. You cannot remove the fiat currency of a country and go back to a digital currency. And Cryptocurrency is for everybody and there is no single country that can claim the ownership of bitcoin hence its decentrality. So it will be difficult for any country to adopt it as an official currency

On 12/16/2019 at 10:53 AM, Lubruselu said:

I think that Bitcoin can be removed because the dollar currency is based on tangible things like gold and oil, but Bitcoin is based on something unknown or fictitious

I would always choose currencies that has limited in supply. If the dollars were based on gold like it used to be before, I would choose it. But since it is not, I will always choose cryptocurrencies and emtia over fiat currencies. I don't believe in the fiat currencies anymore.

• +2 1

Yes I will  like bit coin to stay because we can see that it is not controlled by anybody or government and it is used by Internet for transactions we are also aware of its values and the way people engage with it